Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Next Big Hit
Johnny Mandrake

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

01-05-2020, 01:21 AM

The flicker of a lighter echoes through the hallway as a dancing flame lights up the scene. It reveals afreshly rolled joint, now lit, and a set of grinning teeth. The camera zooms into the face, as lips take a long drag. The flake flickers off but is quickly replaced by flickering bulb next to the face. Who might this be?

“You ever wake up in the morning, turn to your bedside table, reach for your lighter and your pre-roll only to realise there isn’t one there?”

The man’s eyes roll back, as he takes another drag, the some from the first blowing out through his nose.

“Your head throbs from a long night, and all it wants is the sweet release of your morning bake. But there isn’t one.”

He exhales once more, filling the lens with the fresh, sweet smoke of marijuana.

“Pain, frustration… Hunger. That’s what you feel. You need your fix, but it isn’t there. I need my fix, but it isn’t here.”

He lifts the joint up to the camera, tilting his head.

“Oh, this? I never run out of the beautiful green. I’ve never felt that because of missing out on a morning smoke, no, no. Every morning I wake up and yearn for a hit, a strong kick to the groin to truly make me feel alive… I’ve tried it all, gone down the list of narcotics and psychoactives – they’ve fed me thus far.”

He takes a long drag this time, eyes fluttering in bliss.

“You know what they say about the addict though, the need always returns, and the same substances simply never satisfy. I’m Johnny Mandrake, you can call me Johnny, Sir, Daddy… Whatever you want. I’m looking for the next drug, I need that next thrill. XWF… You better be the right hit because this just isn’t doing it anymore.”

He drops the lit joint, slamming his foot down on it as the bulb flickers off and the screen turns to black.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johnny Mandrake's post:
Theo Pryce (01-05-2020)
Nyx Nephthys Offline
I'll put a spell on you...

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-05-2020, 05:53 AM

"How about I call you none of the above. Mandrake -- the plant that grows the roots that look like a human. I'm familiar with the species. As am I also knowledgeable of the likes of you. I have friends that are addicts and then there are those that are not simply reliant on a source of release. You pale in their stead. As you falter to the light of most. A shadow at best crying for a sliver of the silver moon. You cast nothing but a brief glimpse of your existence and then you fade away to morn. However, if you'd like to try and forcefully attempt to make someone call you "daddy" I'd happily prove you wrong in your venture."

[Image: jrjPfuF.jpg]

1x Bombshell Champion (Won title BEFORE any actual set match. Yes that means I technically "debuted" already a champion)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nyx Nephthys's post:
Atara Raven (01-05-2020)
Azrael Erebus Offline
NovaStar

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

01-06-2020, 02:04 AM

"Nice. I wanna see a chick fight."

[Image: ybmVXWb.jpg]

2x Universal Champion (First reign was less than a day though, lol. Due to Sebastian Duke cashing in his briefcase.)
2x Tag Team Champion
3x Triple Tag Team Champion
1x Television Champion
2x US Champion (Title retired during my second reign as champ.)
2x X-Treme Champion
1x Bombshell Champion
2x HMW Champion
2x SOTM
Hate Post Like Post