Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:53 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Just Happened?
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

01-04-2020, 07:53 PM

(OOC: This is following the absolute masterpiece that Noah put out. If you didn’t read it what the fuck are you waiting for? This picks up right after Noah leaves. This isn’t nearly as polished as Noah’s but this is a quick peek into what Fuzz was doing directly afterwards .)

What the FUCK just happened? One second we were sitting here having a great time, and the next it’s…

“Okay, Shawn”

Like a fucking knife right to my heart. He has never once called me Shawn. Either Fuzz or Dad, and you know what?

It’s my fault.

“FUCK!!!

I punch the lead lined walls. Over and over, and over again. Until a small smattering of blood is hanging on the walls.

I clench my fist and wince in pain as I do so.

“What the fuck do I do now?... Come on Think….”

This whole operation was his idea to begin with. I would’ve teamed with anyone in that tournament, but he popped up. Honestly I couldn’t stand the kid from the first words he spoke.

Then I went at him.

The fucking cunt didn’t back down.

Then I went again.

He didn’t bat an eye.

He had this look in his eye that I’ve seen before. It was like looking into a mirror. Neither one of us were going to back down.

Neither one of us were intimidated by the other. It was right then he earned my respect. There have been a lot of people to back down once I target them, but he just aimed right back.

I pick up my phone and step right outside of the panic room to get a signal.

“Pick up, pick up, pick up…”

“Sup cunt?”

“Noah Listen…”

“Gotcha you fucking Cunt. Yeah I’m not here, leave a message at the beep, or not I don’t care. I’m probably too busy hangin’ with me Dad anyways. Sick Cunt Out!”

Beep.

I just let out a deep sigh and hang up the phone.

I didn’t know what to say. What could I say? He’s been believing that I wasn’t his father since we went to Maury, and now all of a sudden his world gets flipped upside down.

I might be his father.

I know that it is possible, unlikely but it is possible. I still don’t know why I swapped the samples.

Maybe he’s right.

I pussed out.

What did I have to be afraid of? Having a kid that can take care of himself. A kid that despite having no father, turned out good. He wasn’t locked up, he was addicted to anything like me. He is quite literally what I could’ve been had I kept the straight and narrow.

He’s better than me.

I think he might be blinded by his delusion, but he is better than me in every single way.

Fuck!

Something must be wrong with me. For me to actually think that must mean something.

Over the next couple of hours I left Noah multiple messages, and texts in between dismantling the panic room. Most of them attempting to apologize, others just begging him to call me back.

Yeah I said it, I begged, Fuck You it’s called growth.

Finally I finished bringing the room down. I sat there looking over my work and just placed my head in my hands.

“Please…. just call me back”

Camera Fade.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
Atara Raven (01-04-2020), Noah Jackson (01-04-2020), Theo Pryce (01-05-2020)