Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Roster Pages of Inactive/Former Names
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
red-x
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

01-04-2020, 09:04 AM

WRESTLER'S INFORMATION

Theme: '"it's goin' down", x-ecutioners

In-Ring Name: red-X

Wrestler's Real Name: unknown

New to XWF or a returning roster member?: returning

Wrestler Date of Birth: ?? . ?? . ????

Height: between 5 and 6 feet

Weight: 200 or so

Hometown: undisclosed

Personality: keeps to himself

Looks Description: black body suit with red accents here and there, black mask emblazoned with crimson 'X'

Ethnicity: human

Pic base, if any: 'red-x' from teen titans;

[Image: profilepic_2410.jpg]

Strengths: agility, technical skill, stays focused

Weaknesses: has trouble taking down larger foes

Special Entrance (if any):

Code:
[center][youtube]62EIBsM4FVk[/youtube][/center]

'It's Goin' Down" by the X-Ecutioners plays, and the lights are overcome with a dark, blood red hue. The x-tron is hijacked, static quickly invading the screen.... The lights around the ring are cut off. The fans are left in silent bewilderment....  The Tron is now overcome by a big, flashing, crimson cross. The fans begin to give a mixed reaction, eventually taking out their cell phones to snap pictures... Muffled voices and random sounds filter through the speakers as the XWF Galaxy is truly beginning to come unglued. As the crimson cross continues to flash, a spotlight shines in the middle of the ring. A figure descends via a cord, landing in the center of the squared-circle. Red-X holds his trademark black baseball bat. Red points the bat toward the fans, before dropping the bat next to the corner post. red climbs upon the top turnbuckle, lifting his arms in an 'X'... the tron and song slowly fade as the x-man prepares for war.

5 or More Commonly Used, Standard Moves:

rolling clothesline
dropsault
springboard ddt
springboard kneedrop
standing shooting star
flatliner into corner post
flying cross body
flying lariat

Trademark Move(s): 1) crimson crossface ...... 2) x marx da spot ..... 3) red&black attack ..... 4) crimson cloud
Description(s): 1) 'X' hooks foe in the set-up for a reverse ddt, cranking the neck back. he then drops them with the ddt, before rolling them over and locking in a crippler crossface ... 2) spike ddt .... 3) dropsault to opponent in corner, and as they stumble forth he hits a neckbreaker... 4) blood mist to the face

Finishing Move(s): 1) x-wing ... 2) crimson crusher ... 3) seeing red .... 4) x-Factor [x-pac's "X-factor"]
Description(s): 1) double rotation moonsault into chickenwing submission hold ..... 2) lifts foe up in reverse suplex, the blood rushing to their head, before red drops them backward with a BRUTAL stunner, jaw colliding with red's shoulder, knocking them out cold .... 3) codebreaker, holding on to perform a katahajime [tazmission]

Favorite Hardcore Attacks/Spots: x-wing to foe who is laying stretched out on a table
uses a black baseball bat as his weapon of choice

Transformations: Can change into a dragon to breathe fire or fly; can change into a mammoth to trample his foe or crush them with his trunk; can choke out his opponent by changing into a python [or other snake to bite]; can change into wolf to bite or lion to claw..... can change into pretty much any animal, ala Beast Boy from Teen Titans, with each transformation lending different powers, strenghts, and sometimes weaknesses. Uses these transformations to circumvent his challenger's arsenal of offense and defense

Powers: Can vanish and reappear; can shoot crimson lasers shaped like 'X's by lifting his hand at his opposition; can hover for a limited amount of time; can alter the weather to take his foe by surprise; can transport himself and his foe to different realms, using the environment to his advantage; can dash toward his opponent and take them off balance; can call forth blood to rain from above and drench his foe

Additional notes: arriving toward the beginning of 2K20, red-x continues to be a man of mystery, not allowing anyone to get close enough to discover his true identity. seemingly having had a previous run in the Realm of Xtreme, red-x is hell-bent on sending a message; XWF is a broken empire, and he [and his cronies] will stop at nothing to right the wrongs plaguing the company like, well, the Corona Virus perhaps.... too soon?? .-.

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'
Edit
red-x Offline
e-ternal.exe

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-22-2020, 03:46 AM

intro, moveset, misc. updated...

W: 1 // L: 8

learn, survive, believe & thrive...
...become the best & eat them alive.

'...what happens when the joke dies...'

Quote:When I was a little girl, my mother spoke of a prophecy, of a time when all the world would be covered in darkness and the fate of mankind would be decided. One night I finally got the courage to ask my mother, why God was so mad at His children.

'I don't know,' she said, tucking the covers around me, 'I guess He just got tired of all the bullshit'