Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 02:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attachment
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-11-2013, 07:55 PM

Look at how attached Dean Moxley is to his pathetic little title!

I mean, sure, I won't defend mine because it's just an imaginary brass ring created by bigwig management in order to create an image of control and order,

but hell, at least I'm not parading my title around like it's the greatest thing in the XWF.

Arguably, the crown is. Then the TV title. Get real, kid.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

06-11-2013, 08:26 PM

Well this is coming from someone who got handed a title, only because someone didn't want to waste his time. I also want you to know, I WILL take that title from you. Prestige must be brought back to the title by the top star on Monday nights. Enjoy the title while you can, because your what we call a transitional champion. Just ask Dwayne.

[Image: banner2.png?t=1375195158]

Reasons I'm Better Then You

2x UFO Champion
Highest Viewed Shove It GM Show: 8/31/13
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 08:34 PM

I forgot all about you. It's hard to remember someone who doesn't give his all and hardly shows up. By the way, you still need to earn a shot.

Or are you still busy "waiting to earn a shot whenever you want" cause if I remember correctly, you told Cobra a title shot meant nothing to you. So I don't think you deserve one.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

06-11-2013, 09:02 PM

How do you figure that? Of course I 'm going to tell Cobra that. He thinks he's god's gift to wrestling and people like that need to think they are great. That way when they actually get their ass kicked, they can see how diluted their mind is. Just like you Punk. Until you prove your worthy to hold that belt, I could care less about what you have done and who you have beat. "I beat Ann Thraxx!" is just sad. Your wins came against nobody good, and the "Best in the World" should have never lost to Thraxx. I've not lost one-on-one yet. Why not try and beat me then mister big shot. If you got the nuts for it. Oh and don't worry about putting up your title. I wouldn't want you to have one of the shortest reigns since Neonero...

2x UFO Champion
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 09:06 PM

Awww, but too bad for you I'm already booked all the way up until that damn PPV! Looks like you'll have to get into the six man match if you want a shot at my title...otherwise...well, you've gone crazy and tricked yourself into thinking you're getting a solo shot!

Cause you're not! What a shocker, am I right?!

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Shocker Offline
Your Favorite A**hole

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

06-11-2013, 09:16 PM

HA HA HA! That's where your wrong Punk. Your dodging competing in matches. If you were booked all the way up until July's PPV, then I would have already known that. If your just scared, I would completely understand. I know what fear looks like...just ask Nightmare. I fear no man on this roster. Wins and losses my be your measure of greatness, but I carve my legend by destroying "Superstars" like you.

2x UFO Champion
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 09:32 PM

See, I fear no man Shocker. For I care less about petty championships as I've said before. My title is misplaced. I care about certain wins and losses, yes, Luca was an important victory for me and I'm not ignorant enough to say I was let down, but who was standing tall at the end of Madness? I. Who was laying on their stomach? you.

Now, a loss to you means nothing cause you have nothing over me. You have had a title that nearly every irrelevant mid-carder has had (I'm pretty sure even Thraxx has had the UFO title) and I've had the Euro title. Something much more...worthwhile, but still far less important than the two men I'm speaking about.

The titles don't make the men. The men make the titles. And I'm tenfold more valuable then you'll ever be, sport. Come take my title and I'll still be more important than you. So, if I'm the placeholder champ, I'm also the John Cena who's going to be stealing your main event/championship thunder.

That is, if you can muster up the excellence to beat me. Which deep down we both know you can't because you haven't done much more than me or faced anyone interesting. You like to run your mouth, but even I don't pretend like I'm something big and huge. You do, and that'll be your downfall.

One other thing. You won't be facing me unless you get in that six man title match.

So, good luck? And have a wonderful life, Mr. Shocker.

1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes CM Punk's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-11-2013)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2013, 06:09 AM

How to Punk in three easy steps:
1.) Arrive Phone it in
2.) Make excuses and refuse to defend title
3.) Leave Hang it up

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-12-2013, 06:45 AM

Why doesn't everyone just sit back, calm down and relax until Paul Heyman says otherwise. Punk is his champion and he will decide when Punk defends his title. Or have you all suddenly started thinking you can just claim shots whenever you feel like?

Earn your shot
Hate Post Like Post