Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-23-2024, 02:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Come To the Fun Side!
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-28-2019, 09:05 PM

Hi, I'm Robbie Bourbon!

Robbie waves at the camera goofily. He's standing in front of a Party City.

I'm at Party City, where the entire population is ready to party. You know why I am here?

For funzies.

How many of you have enough drama in your life? Bills, complicated emotional connections, an awareness of shit you wish you weren't aware of, blissfully engaged with how many toes you have?

Well, what's stopping you?

Come to where the fun is! You can fret and worry, watching XWF content as people discuss sociopolitical garbage, or try to have some kind of thoughtful provocative discourse, tugging back and forth at the strings of existence and the meanings of life...

OR...

You can join the fun side! We have nonsense, and hogwash, doing fun and fancy free bullshit willy nilly!

Why have a mental breakdown when you can have...

Robbie's grin broadens.

A MENTAL BREAKTHROUGH!

Why ask why something shitty is happening, ask yourself how you can make it a great story to tell in a promo to generate fan interest in you!

Take it from me, a former Champion. Every championship, too!

Sure, there are those who have their plans, schemes, or whatever.

But fuck that noise!

LETS!

HAVE!

FUN!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
red-x (02-06-2020)