Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 04:28 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Theo Pryce,
StevenPCoolie

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

12-28-2019, 03:41 AM

Dear Theo Pryce,

My Client, Thunder Knuckles™, was set to have the amount of X500,000 awarded to him. From a bid you made on November 9th, 2019 and my client has yet received payment.

(11-09-2019, 04:39 PM)Theo Pryce Said: 500,000 Xbux

You even followed up your bid with this statement on November 10th, 2019.

(11-10-2019, 11:41 AM)Theo Pryce Said: Tell you what TK, just to prove that my intentions are as pure as the driven snow, I'll draw up a contract for you and I to sign on the next Savage and once the contract is signed you will get your 500,000 Xbux. Would you like them in any specific denomination?

The law states that once a bid has been accepted, the relationship between the parties is identical to that which exists between a promisor and a promisee in a conventional executory contract of sale. The seller has no right to accept a higher bid, nor may the buyer withdraw the bid. In re Community Inv. Associates I, 14 B.R. 211 (Bankr. E.D. Va. 1981); Lawrence Paper Co. v. Rosen & Co., 939 F.2d 376 (6th Cir. Ohio 1991). However, through an action for breach of contract, either party may enforce the rights thereby acquired. Wright v. Vickaryous, 611 P.2d 20 (Alaska 1980). The vendor may bring an action for damages in his/her own name where the vendee neglects to comply with the terms of the contract. Note, however, that the vendor cannot sue for the purchase price, where credit has been given, until the expiration of the time allowed for payment. Girard v. Taggart, 5 Serg. & Rawle 19, 9 Am. Dec. 327, 1818 WL 2207 (Pa. 1818).

My client will extend your payment to January 8th, 2020. Any further delay will result in legal action.

Sincerely,

Steven P. Coolie
Edit
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-28-2019, 05:10 AM

Your client and I had agreed on the terms for when and where the exchange would take place. Your client then reneged on that agreement. Take it up with him.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post