Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 05:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2019, 12:32 PM

Robbie Bourbon is seated at his desk in his office at the Robbie Bourbon dojo for the competitive arts. Beside him are Diamondback, the man who can blend into any crowd, and Cyberjaw, the man with the cybernetic jaw.

Welp, I googled it, but I really can't tell what I'm supposed to do in a traditional Scotch Highland games slingshot contest.

Cyberjaw hands Robbie a slingshot, the kind you can get at Wal-Mart.

Here, bro.

Robbie looks at the Slingshot, then back at the screen of his laptop. He hands the slingshot back to Cyberjaw.

I don't think that's it.

Oh, I think it is.

I know you do, but it isn't.

We lost the receipt for when we got it.

That's shitty.

Who are you competing against?

The Calvary.

The Cavalry?

No, not the guys from the end of cheesy old westerns, He's one of the new signings in the XWF. Pretty much Superman from what I hear tell.

Cyberjaw and Diamondback look at each other, then back at Robbie.

Superman?

Yeah, I know...

Robbie shrugs. He snags the slingshot back from Cyberjaw.

As the man slides his card into the ATM, the hoodlum beside him sticks his pistol into his ribs.

That's right, old man, you just go ahead and give me all the cash, and it'll all be overwith.

The man trembles in fear as the hoodlum sneers. He slides the pistol back into his jacket, not wishing to draw attention to himself in broad daylight.

Please, I live on a limited income, I'm retired!

Despair and anguish overtake the elderly man's face. If this hoodlum took his money, how would he eat? How would he pay the bills to keep warm through the winter?

Shhh, it's almost over, just give me the cash and you'll never see me again.

With that, a ball bearing about half an inch in diameter connects with the hoodlum's forehead, and he slinks to the ground while going cross eyed. The camera turns to show Robbie Bourbon holding the slingshot he was given earlier, walking calmly up towards the scene. The elderly man looks up at the massive Bourbon in shock.

Great Ceasar's Ghost!

Sorry about that, it looks like this guy was pretty desperate. Don't worry about him.

Robbie reaches into the coat of the hoodlum and pulls the pistol out. He hands it to the elderly man.

Here, keep it!

Robbie turns and throws a straight kick into the wood-be thief's jaw, crushing it against the ATM itself. The thief drops to the ground unconscious. The elderly man hustles off away from the scene.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post