Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Facts.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-27-2019, 10:03 PM

I'd like to introduce Dan McKim who will be helping me learn the caber toss. Dan!

Hello, everyone.

I know Americans win this mother fuckin Highland games shit a lot.

That is true, Thunder Knuckles, 19 times.

Is there anything we can’t accomplish as Americans?

Not if we stick together and that's why I'm Voting Drezdin/Knuckles in 2020.

Shit, Dan McKim, four-time, World Highland Games Champion. You didn’t have to do that.

I did Thunder Knuckles! I truly did. So, what do you want me to show you first?

Let's just start from the top, yeah.

Okay, it’s pretty difficult not everyone can do the caber toss. First, your legs have to be wider than your shoulder length apart. Interlock your fingers while holding the caber against your shoulder. Now, slide down the caber like this.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Gay.

Dan McKim chuckles and stands up.

It took me five games before I could even turn a caber. So, pay attention, you have to let the weight work for you not against you. Try that part.

Thunder Knuckles does exactly what Dan McKim showed him.

Eh, whatcha think mother fucker?

Okay looking good. Now stop and look back at me.

Thunder Knuckles looks back at Dan McKim.

Now, the next part is you have to squeeze the caber with the hell of your palms. As you squeeze it you're going to toss it in the air then move your hand underneath it, okay.

Dan McKim does it to show Thunder Knuckles

See! See how I got it positioned. Something I like to do it pull it in high on my chest and shoulders like this.

Dan McKim sits down the caber.

A lot of guys like to go low, but I like to go high. I think mostly because when I take off running. I can get a nice high pull off it. For me, you have to use your sprint speed to help you with your toss. As soon as the caber leaves your shoulder you need to pull. Alright, try it up to that point. Let's see what we’re working with.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Thunder Knuckles shockingly does exactly what Dan McKim told him to do.

I'm fucking up the roster with this one. Dan, I'm so glad I fucking hired you, dawg.

Now at the end of your sprint don't jump stop, like this.

Dan McKim hops and pulls.

See! That kills your momentum. What you do is take a big step forward and pull, like this!

Dan Mckim does it to show Thunder Knuckles.

When you pull go straight through your chin not backward or forwards into the toss.

Dan McKim demonstrates one more time.

Okay, give it a try.

Thunder Knuckles does it flawlessly.

Good! See! Perfect 12 every time.

Fuck Yeah, Dan!

Thunder Knuckles is winded but trying to act like he's not.

I don't know why people think this shit is easy. I'm outta fucking breath. This exercise shit fucking sucks...

...Oh yeah, Smokin Bob is a fat fuck.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (12-27-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (12-28-2019)