Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Important! A holiday gift for Fuzz
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-22-2019, 05:48 AM

Fuzz, as we head into your aptly named pay per view Cunt Fest, it occurs to me that I have no inkling who I am going to be facing. Presumably by that point, I will still be Universal Champion, so who I face is no small matter. But I have decided that I would like that person to be YOU.

I am not above recognizing the stellar year you have had, and to my mind, no one deserves a shot at me more than you. And face it, you know, deep down, you want to headline your own show. You could walk out both a Universal Champion and a briefcase holder. There is the matter of you already being XTreme champion, but I'm sure that's just a trifle.

So what do you say Fuzz? Shall we dance?

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Corey Smith's post:
Atara Raven (12-22-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-22-2019)