Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Christmas
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-18-2019, 05:29 PM

There is nothing better than a Slav Christmas, comrades.

Many Slavs do not celebrate Christmas blin. We celebrate Koliada, the festival of winter - the time of year when young little Gopniks go door to door and sing old songs. It began long time ago, and it is supposed to be celebrated in January - but we do not have time to wait! If rest of the world celebrate Christmas, than Slavs do, too! Davai!

I have spent last few weeks in Slovakia, resting with family and enjoying blintiful Slav winter, but I must return to States of United America for wrestling match, and since it is so close to Koliada, and since winter can cause travel problems, I decided to give Anatoli his present early.

"Happy Koliada, Anatoli!"

Anatoli's eyes become the size of Ladas as he opens his gift. Anatoli is not gentle with gifts blin. He rips off the paper and opens the box like a bear living in Chernobyl. He is even happier when he sees his gift.

A brand new P-96 Parabellum pistol with flashlight attachment. Just what Anatoli always wanted.

Now, I know what you are thinking. "Boris, why would you give gun to Anatoli? He is a fool!" And to that I say...mind your own business blyat!

To the surprise of Boris, Anatoli handed me a gift, as well. I do not expect things from Anatoli, for he has very little money and he is debil, so this was very kind of him to do. The gift he gave me was a jar of Ryba mayonez and some semechki to take with me to America. Oppa!

It has been long time since I have been in the ring for the Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers, so I am happy to be back. I face some debil named Vince Stone, who shall be no match for Boris.

Who is Vincent Stone? I do not know. This is first match of his career. It is sad for him, for he has to go against Slav Superstar! And he already has burnt face. This will be bad night for Vince.

Many people wish for nice things for Koliada. This year, all the young Slav boys and girls will get to see their favorite international Slav superstar compete in front of the world! Happy Koliada, comrades! Stay cheeki breeki, and I will see you all very soon.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Boris's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-19-2019), Corey Smith (12-18-2019)