Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 02:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Ballad of Mr. Radio II Act 2 (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-11-2013, 04:25 PM

Ballad of Mr. Radio II Act 2
We were on our way to Gado, the home of the Command. I was actually going to meet all of Zeta squad for the first time. This is going to be a huge honor for me and my squad. We got permission to land on the docking bay. Me and all of my squad got off the ship and This planet was surprisingly beautiful. It actually had oxygen too. We were greeted with open arms by the other soldiers and we were shown the direction to Zeta base. Chris McLauson was waiting outside of the tent and asked for only me and Shawn to enter the base. Me and Shawn entered the base and this place was huge. I saw Scarecrow on the right side of the first floor making additions to his gun. We walked up to the third floor and were then also greeted by Griffin Ramirez. Griffin was defiantly the smartest of the group. He planned what they were going to do and was also the scout of the team. Griffin told us that Carter was in a meeting with the leader of Tango squad.

Me and Shawn were waiting on a bench outside of the briefing room. After about fifteen minutes of waiting the door finally opened. Trey Gregory walked out, I knew Trey because I had met him a year or two back when in I was on a solo mission. The guys actually good, He helped me out on that mission. We walked past each other with out saying a word or even making eye contact. I walked up to carter and he turned around while holding a Holomap. He got straight to business. He started to say that My squad is going to be doing a mission with Tango and Yankee squad. We are going to be infiltrating a Nexus base and Find our what they are doing in it. They are apparently doing some very strange activity going on in this particular base. I asked him if he knew anything about what we are to expect there. He didn't know but he said that's not his job to find out that's our job. Zeta squad was going to deal with the Flokyoks while we tend to the matter at hand.

We got back on our ship and I got a call from Trent Moriarty the Pilot over the intercom. He said that Tango and Yankee have headed out and are waiting for us outside of the Nexus Facility. I told him to set course for that base. It was quite a ways away actually. It was A nexus Facility outside of the Planet Misla. I don't understand why they have a facility outside of Misla, I mean Misla is run completely by Robots called Mislans. We landed in the best spot we could find and met up with the other squads. So far there are absolutely no soldiers at the docks. We all gave each other our Communication channels so we could keep in check. We split up in three different sections of the facility. My squad took the Right, Tango took the Center and Yankee took the Left. I started to wonder why Carter sent three squads to an empty facility. It was dark, we all turned on our fun lights. We started to hear machinery running from a far. There was two turns, one going straight and the other turning right in which look like the machinery room. I split up my squad, one group to go down the middle and I was going to go to the Machinery room.

Shawn led the other group consisting of Adam, Jessica, Mark. I took Bloodlust, Varen, and Ben. It was starting to get really eerie once we got right outside of the door. I told Varen and Ben to get on both sides of the door and for Bloodlust to get behind me. I kicked the door down and all of us rushed in. We walked in on...on...a monster. It looked like a mixture of every species that Nexus could get their hands on. It was about twenty feet tall. It was disgusting to look at. It was just sitting there staring at the machinery. I commed in to Tango and Yankee telling them that I had just found a horrific discovery. Yankee was under fire.. what was here? Geoff the leader of Yankee sounded like he was panicking and then I heard several screams and it just went silent after that. Trey wasn't responding either. Then I saw him show up at the door covered in blood. He said get the hell outta here. Then he just fell down dead. Shawn and everyone else ran to the door fine and looked at the monster. I told them we need to get outta here, and fast. I'm not sure what killed Tango and Yankee but I'm not going to suffer the same fate as them! I told them all to get the hell back to the ship. We then a heard a noise of doors busting down. I simply said " FUCKING RUUUN!" Everyone was running back to the ship then when I looked back I saw Fleshy Zombie things with tentacles protruding form the skin. It was a truly terrifying sight. I commed in to Trent to start the ship.

We all started running aboard while Varen and Ben where holding them off while we were all getting on. Luckily they were just on the ramp. When I thought we were all safe, One of the creatures grabbed Ben's leg and Dragged him off of the ship and Blowing itself up along with Ben . I yelled at Varen to get back in the ship. The ramp closed and Trent bursted out of the station. We returned to Carter and told him that Tango and Yankee squad got wiped out along with one of my men. I said that we had to blow that evil place up. He stopped me in mid sentence and asked what the hell we found. I told him that we found an evil creature in the depths of the facility along with smaller creatures that latches itself onto you and blows up. Carter looked stunned. He said he couldn't risk sending any more squads there so he made a stupid decision, in my opinion. He said to just leave it alone. I couldn't believe he said that. He apparently couldn't spare any nukes to blow up any empty facility only populated by evil monsters. I tried to persuade him that, that place needed to be destroyed. He didn't care. He said the Mislans can deal with, it's by their planet. I could see in the corner of my eyes that Griffin was willing to negotiate. I walked out of the room with Griffin following.

Griffin told me that he can help us nuke the facility. I was relieved that there was at least one good leader in Command. I snuck me into the Missile room and set it up so a nuke would be fired. He told me that he would take the blame for us. I handed him the Holomap and he entered the coordinates into the console. A nuke was fired and hopefully wiped out that disgusting place. Griffin told me and Shawn to go through the back because Carter was going to be here any second. I went up to my squad mates that were waiting by the ship to get aboard, we're done here. For now at least. The matter of The Nexus was still among us though so we couldn't let this one problem get in our way.

To be Continued...

The official BOMR theme!

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post