Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 09-20-2024, 05:05 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker FUCK YOU NECKBEARDED RAW PIG!!!! FUUUUUCK YOOOOOOUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-13-2019, 11:59 PM

Bro I'm straight up pissed the fuck OFF bro. Unless I'm high as fuck on my own supply it looks like that stupid ass homo muh'fucka Beardcuck Wart Jig still hasn't even taken the time to grace us with a gottdayumn promo about me!

Fuck you!

How the fuck am I supposed to get all amped up and ready to kill your ass if you won't even talk shit about me? Bruh it's real funny how you had NO FUCKIN' PROBLEM talking shit to me when I opted in for Savage originally and then again in a quick passer by moment you said some gay ass shit after the card went up. NO PROMO THOUGH!

Do you understand how this shit works, you cock sucking smoking jag bag hag from the deepest, smelliest, shittiest depths of the helliest hole on America? Huh? Huh? Well? Do ya? Well I'ma tell you anywayz! The way this shit works is we both air shitty ass fuckin' promos in the weeks leading up to our stupid ass match that I'm gonna fuckin' KILL you in, and those promos get us attention and merch sales and hype and I dunno bro LOTS OF SHIT. I don't even fully overstand it, hell I barely understand it but the fact of the matter bruhsko is these dumb ass fuckin' promos be's our life bloodums n' shit! I mean it's the same as if you don't get horny and get a big hard fuckin' erection right before you go into a fuck fest with 40 hot people just not even caring who they are. If you don't get a big ol' dick before you enter the orgy bro YOU'RE NOT FUCKED!

And that's the one time in life bro you don't wanna NOT be fuckuckuckuckucked!!!!!

AND BRO LEMME TELL YOU, YOU AIN'T FUCKED!!!!!!!!!!

How do you expect people to believe me beating the holy shit tits out of your carpeted anus is an impressive feat if you're just some big dumb stupid ass moronic shit ass with no balls or dick who can't even air a decent fuckin' promo to save his life? Huh? HUH!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO BE PROUD WHEN I STOMP THE SHIT OUT OF A FREE HOOKER WHO JUST LAYS HER ASS DOWN FOR ME WITHOUT EVEN ASKING FOR ANY MONEY??????????????

I'm calling it right now. I'm bringing a big ass fuckin' needle to Savage and I'm shoving it up your asshole. I'm gonna pump your rectumus passagemus with so much good ass 101% all natural all vegan super food supplement HGH steroid protein that you'll be shitting out muscles bigger than your whole damn body!

I'm that boy with the big ol' swole and I'm gonna punch your prostate so hard your disgusting ass fuckin' hog swine ancestors will feel it back in time when they were still rooting around in piss and shit for fun! I'm gonna freeze my cum in the shape of a blade and gut you like a pig! Yeeeeeee haaaaaaawwwwww! You pussyboy with the small ass dick and empty balls that resemble an empty plastic shopping bag that's slightly moist on the inside! All clinging into itself, all shriveled and sunken in looking. Fuckin' nasty!

-----------------------------------

Now a real scene opens up for some reason even though it's not necessary for my ass to be exposed properly via my promo work. Fuck bro I'm walking up in the airport with a bag full of cocaine. Bricks of that shit bro. I see a lot of people walking through the airport looking at me like I'm a freak just because I could pop their heads off of their bodies like a cork off a bottle of sham pain! Reminds me of someone I know and his name is Nutchin Beardcum Hogballs. Oh shit bro times up I gotta cut this scene short so now you guys will never know what happened while I was going thru the airport with a bunch of fuckin' coke! Hint hint bruh I'm breaking off the TSA agents so you know I'm good to go. Amjetkun "High In The Sky" Socio, over and out!

BWP sucks dick!!!!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
bRiaN sTorM (12-17-2019), Noah Jackson (12-14-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-14-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
drezdin5788 (12-14-2019)