Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 09:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Double Date With Snowbunnies.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

12-12-2019, 10:37 AM

[The scene opens up to Black and Tommy waiting outside of a pop up bar in Baltimore, they are bundles of warm outfits with timbs to match, we see them shivering at the 30 below weather as they wait for their double dates that Tommy planned a couple of weeks earlier.]

Black: Yo man, where the broads at? It’s like half past eight, and it’s cold as shit out here!

Tommy: Hey man, I texted them earlier in the afternoon, and they are going to roll up a little late. They are planning to wear some matching outfits; they are pretty close.

Black: Look, I know that broads like to coordinate and shit, but this is ridiculous, this bar is about to close in like two hours or so, and I’m ready to head back to the crib an--

[Black stops speaking mid-sentence, and they notice two girls who look familiar in their respective past. There is a 5’9 girl who looks like Daffney in a gothic like dress and ghoulish make up, while the other girl who is like 5’2 who looks like Billie Eilish, with colorful hair in a black coat walking up to the guys. One of them wave at them, and the other gives them a glare.]

???: Oh hey Tommy, I’m Allie and my friend here is…

???: Oh god can we go inside, oh my name is Ruby by the way.

[Then they enter the pop up bar, and noticed the theme was charismas like, with a lit up three and candy canes on the ceiling. They all sit at a mini lounge, and order some drinks. After the waitress leaves, Ruby is on her phone while Allie looks at them with gleeful look.]

Allie: So Tommy, who’s your friend?

Tommy: He’s John, we go way back.

[Allie then looks at Black, who was roaming is eyes elsewhere until he noticed her green eyes beaming at him.]

Allie: So John, I like your wild hair… you seem like a savage in the bedroom! So, do you have any kids?

Black: Whoa whoa… you need to chill on that, I don’t want to go into all that. I am more or less a quiet person, so I’ll skip that question.

[Ruby puts down her phone, and looks at Tommy and she touches his arm, rubbing it up and down for some reason.]

Ruby: Ay yo Tommy, do you lift for a living? I see you packing some heat in the triceps.

Tommy: Nah, I don’t fuck with the gym often, I usually jack my dick to feet pictures on the net. Oh wait—

[Black smacks Tommy in the arm, and the two girls look at him with disgust, after ten minutes of awkward silence, the waitress brings out the drinks. Each of them take a shot of whatever they are drinking, and then speaks.]

Allie: Okay guys, lets talk about kinky shit… I’ll go first… I like to lick people, something about it just get me off. Since I have that Gene Simmons tounge, I can lick a person from head to toe.

[Black and Tommy nods at that fact, and Ruby then takes another shot to speak.]

Ruby: For me… well… someone needs to eat me out, hell even when I feel like momo coming out to leak. I like it when I force someone’s head below my pussy. I guess that’s my kink.

Tommy: Well for me, I just blurted out I like to jack off to feet pictures, and even wanting to suck on toes during my “sessions” with the females.

[Allie then looks at Black curiously.]

Allie: What about you John, what are you into?

Black: I’m…well… uh… I don’t know really, I’m just plain old boring guy. Well actually--- nah, I won’t go there. Until I bring you back to my crib, I won’t publicly say it.

Allie: Aww, you’re such a buzzkill… well fine, by the time this place closes, we’ll make an arrangement to come over to your crib to see what you both are made of.

[Then the pop up manager of the bar announces that the place is about to close within an hour, and all of them looked pissed. Then they all head out of the pop up bar back to the duos cribs as it fades into a pink moonlight.]

============

“How did you feel about that double date Black?”

“It was something to think about, but they aren’t in my concern now. We have to deal with a little issue in Anarchy, with the Notorious Ned and Big D.”

“Oh those two guys? One who is the current owner of 24/7 briefcase and is so popular who has a whole toy line in the XWF shop for the kiddies, who you manage to lose too couple of months ago? Also another guy who won a fishing contest and a whole slew of other titles?”

“Bruh…”

“I’m just fucking with you, you see Ned and Big D… we don’t need to say that we are going to beat you both senselessly until we need to be arrested, we know that we aren’t even on your levels of relevance in here, but that doesn’t mean we aren’t willing to put up a fight. Hell I’ll even admit that there is a slight chance you’ll have fighting chance against us in a technical way in that ring, tell em why John…”

“Why? Well let’s see here, Big D and Ned… you guys are the most prolific wrestlers I’ve ever seen in this company. But all that praising won’t mean shit when we cross paths in that ring, we will turn you bustas into a damn stuffed pig by the end of that match. We won’t do no fucking hold for hold shit, we are going to brawl the shit out of you both.”

“This isn’t going to be a Meltzer Classic; you boys will find out why in Anarchy.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like T.H.U.G.S's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-15-2019), Atticus Gold (12-12-2019)