Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 06:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear Private Blog That's In No Way A Wussy Diary
Roman Offline
Official Official In The XWF

XWF FanBase:
Green as Grass

(sloppy in the ring; botches moves regularly; shows up when fans are hoping for anyone else)

12-11-2019, 12:41 PM

So I ran into Centurion the other day. I was a little nervious, but I tried to introduce myself. I didn't lay the whole bastard son thing on him because I figure that would just freak him out. Instead I introduced myself as the new guy around here and offered to shake his hand, but my guy completely ignored me. I've been told, when you start work with a new company, you always pay respect to the talent that was there before you. It's just part of the business, and in a way, I guess it's part of how they weed out the bad apples from the good. So yeah, I'm not quite sure what to think of how Centurioin just pretended like I didn't exsist...

All of my life I've tried to imagine what my dad would be like, what kind of person he'd be. I've gotta say, I never expected him to be an asshole, but maybe the way he reacted to me wasn't his fault. I'm still pretty new to this business, so it's entirely possible that I did something wrong and upset him... Oh God, I don't know which would be worse, my dad being an asshole, or me pissing him off the first time we meet. Either way, I'll continue to try and get to know him. It shouldn't be too hard with us both working for XWF now. As far as telling him that I think he might be my father, eh, I think I'll wait until he warms up to me a little first. Hopefully I don't screw this all up...

[Image: Banner1.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Roman's post:
Atticus Gold (12-11-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (12-11-2019)