Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:11 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noah Jackson and Donovan Blackwater...this concerns you
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-08-2019, 02:57 PM

Just when I was starting to warm up to the thought that Noah Jackson wasn't a self indulgent swollen asshole he goes and fucks things up and now I have to fix them. Way to go Fuzz, you raised "your kid" to be a real dumb fuck.

So here's the deal, Noah Jackson was supposed to name the stipulation for his match against Donovan Blackwater in his first Savage promo. But he didn't. Probably because he was studying the rules of Twitter to make sure he doesn't get banned again, or, because he's an aforementioned dumb fuck. Either way, a stipulation needs to be named and so I consulted an Australian Friend of mine by the name of Kanga. Kanga Roo to be exact, nice guy, bit of a drunk and really loud. Anyway he suggested something called the Melbourne Pub Crawl. Here's how it goes. Both Noah Jackson and Donovan Blackwater will get white girl wasted before the match and then wrestle the 15 minute match completely trashed. First one to pin their opponent wins.

Simple as that. Now you may all carry on with your business.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-09-2019), Noah Jackson (12-08-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

12-08-2019, 03:51 PM

"No need to be rude about it, cunt."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (12-08-2019)
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-08-2019, 06:01 PM

Hey now... I didn’t raise him. His mother did... I’m just a friend who he thinks is his father because he didn’t have a positive male influence growing up. But yeah Noah... this plays into your wheelhouse.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post