Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 04:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thunder Knuckles - I have a proposition for you
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-05-2019, 03:19 PM

"If I pay you ten thousand xbux, right now, will you act as my personal assistant? Answer my phone calls, read my mail to me aloud, take down interesting thoughts that I have throughout the day, follow uncomfortably close behind Sarah Lachlan and when she confronts you about it, you act like she's having some kind of psychotic meltdown, annoyingly hold your finger up and stop Theo Pryce from speaking... each and every, time he attempts to communicate with me, legally change your name to Alejandro Duke and claim to be Sebastian Duke's long lost brother from Brazil? You know normal stuff, that a secretary would do."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (12-05-2019)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-05-2019, 03:39 PM

As fun as some of these things sound. I have to decline your offer that's a lot of stuff for so little xbux...with that said we can come to an agreement on something I'm sure.

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
The Brothers Blackwater (12-06-2019)
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-08-2019, 01:11 AM

"One never starts a negotiation process by offering up the largest sum of cash. That's meant for the poker table. When you want to scare someone into folding or if you have a really great hand and know without a doubt, you're going to win. Or if you attend an auction and you really want the item and know you can intimidate the other bidders into not raising their paddles against you. In these sorts of arrangements, you toss numbers back and forth until everyone is happy. So tell me TK... what number makes you happy? Lets see if we can come to an agreement that fulfills both our needs. Just remember, this isn't my first rodeo, I'm an accountant/financial consultant and negotiating terms, is one of my specialties. With that being said, I do believe that we can do business with one another and I look forward to hearing from you."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (12-08-2019)
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-19-2019, 07:40 PM

Counter offer.

Thunder Knuckles.

I like the cut of your jib.

I also like the cut of your hair.

My students in the dojo need those of character and integrity, specifically those who know how to make a buck.

Name your price.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Prof. Bobby Bourbon's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (12-19-2019)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

12-19-2019, 07:57 PM

FIVE THOUSAND xbux.

Take a step into my office here.

[Image: tumblr_n6kgbxvGHc1rvcjd7o1_500.gifv]

Hate Post Like Post