Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 06:56 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

12-02-2019, 07:10 AM

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a quick moment to say how proud I am of Lethal Lottery turned out. Not just the PPV itself which was fucking fantastic but the lead in shows to the PPV. My fellow GM's did a great job building up to the PPV and you all the roster really turned out for the entire event.

LL V was a show I am extremely proud of but had very little to do with. You all the roster really should take a second to pat yourselves on the back for all of the time and effort you put into making it great. I have always said that shows and feds are only as good as the roster allows them to be and for this particular show you all balled out. There was so much character development on that show. So many fantastic segments and great matches, so many things happening. New champions. Returning champions. Long standing tag teams breaking up. RIP MF'ers. And of course Fuzz winning the whole thing.

Every single one of you deserve a round of applause for the effort you put into this show. All of the matches and segments from the roster for the show were turned in ahead of the deadline which pretty much NEVER happens. But because it did that allowed me to spend time fine tuning, editing, judging, etc, instead of having to chase stuff down. It allowed me the opportunity to help turn out a truly fantastic show that we should all be proud to be part of.

So thank you for everything. Let's keep this train of quality and good feelings rolling into the new year.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Atticus Gold (12-02-2019), Chris Page (12-03-2019), Robert "The Omega" Main (12-02-2019), Shawn Warstein (12-02-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2019, 07:21 AM

Yeah, that show was really crazy smooth and jam packed with content. I really meant it when I said it was the best, most exciting PPV I've read since I got here. Well done, everyone.

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Corey Smith's post:
Shawn Warstein (12-02-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

12-02-2019, 07:39 AM

It's really the shows like this where I feel genuinely bad that there have to be winners AND losers. When everyone puts so much effort in and genuinely does their best to come out on top it gets really tough to pick who gets to the top.

IMO, the LL competitors themselves were all great. Vita and Ruby were some of my favorite stuff and I loved the team chemistry. Teaming with Socio probably made Mastermind the most interesting and daring he has been in years. Fuzz... well, Fuzz just refused to lose this motherfucker.

Even Lux did great work after having to realize that his opponent was ghosting and that he didn't really NEED to do anything else.

It's actually really hard to pick winners when I can always find things I like about everything. You guys have made my hair go grey not-so-prematurely.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (12-02-2019), Shawn Warstein (12-02-2019)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

12-02-2019, 12:36 PM

Best show ever.. im still in shock i beat slater...

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Chris Page (12-03-2019)
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

12-02-2019, 06:01 PM

(12-02-2019, 12:36 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Best show ever.. im still in shock i beat slater...

We all are.

Anyway, for real... awesome show. I'm critical a lot, mostly I'm just a dickhead, but this here was put together perfectly. You all should be extremely proud of yourselves.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sebastian Duke's post:
Chris Page (12-03-2019), Michael McBride (12-10-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (12-04-2019)