Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Beginning
RyouBItemri

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-28-2019, 07:54 PM

The scene opens up inside of a dimly lit warehouse. All that is scene is a folding chair in the middle of it that we see Ryou Bakari Itemri sitting on. The camera fading in and out as he goes to speak.

Ryou: Far too long, I have sat back and watched the XWF turn into a joke. I wasn't even asked if I wanted to wrestle on XWF XX.

Ryou pauses for a second as images start to fill the screen of his past in the XWF and he goes to speak again.

Ryou: You let that walking drunkard in Barney Green show up but I wasn't good enough. The guy that is a former Hart Champion.

Ryou stands up from the chair and flings it across the room as the camera zooms in on the throw. The chair slamming into a wall with a thud. He goes to speak again.

Ryou: You are looking at the bastion of bedlam. the warrior of war. You got my attention, XWF. I am not a spring chicken anymore at nearly 50 years of age but you are witnessing merely the beginning of the calm before the storm.

Ryou walks towards the camera and looks deeply into it as he goes to speak.

Ryou: I am not here to save the XWF. I am here to destroy it from the inside. Watch it slowly burn. I don't need anyone's applause and I will do whatever it takes to get what I want.

Ryou grabs the camera and all we can hear is a thud before the video goes blank.
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes RyouBItemri's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-30-2019)