Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Beer pong anyone?
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-27-2019, 12:07 AM

Thunder Knuckles is celebrating not his win over Tommy Wish for the XBUX Championship. Thunder Knuckles would never do that to Tommy Wish, who he likes. Rather, Thunder Knuckles is celebrating his win at Lethal Lottery. He’s playing beer pong with college students at Kent State University.

Bounce! Two cups mother fucker! DRINK!

Thunder Knuckles is good at beer pong. You see, in his formidable years, that's all Thunder Knuckles did was play beer pong and steal. These college kids don't stand a chance, but they don't know that when they started, they are playing two on one. Thunder Knuckles lines up for the next shot.

Nothin’ but net mother fuckers! Gimme them balls back, drink up boys!

Jimmy tries to get Thunder Knuckles's attention, while Thunder Knuckles is trying to take his next shot.

Thunder Knuckles we need to get somewhere we can watch some film for Lethal Lottery.

Thunder Knuckles misses his next shot and yells at Jimmy for making him miss.

WHAT THE FUCK, JIMMY! YOU MADE ME MISS!

The college kids high-five knowing they finally get a chance to throw the balls.

We have to go watch the videos for your match against Donovan Blackwater, Karren Overweight, and Scully.

Thunder Knuckles brushes off Jimmy and says...

I won't miss this time fuckers!

Thunder Knuckles shoots and makes the next cup.

Drink, bitch.

The college kids drink their cheap beer from their red solo cups. At this point, Thunder Knuckles has been running the table for eight games and counting.

Jimmy, no need my dude!

Why do you say that?

Scully…

One of the college kids tries to bounces but Thunder Knuckles smacks it across the room.

He wasn’t even looking!

Thunder Knuckles looks at the boys and points at them sternly.

Your shit is WEAK!

Thunder Knuckles looks back at Jimmy.

...Anyways, Scully was the only opponent to cut a promo against ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles...He even gave me top billing, if I recall correctly.

He did?

Yeah, Scully even said I was the odds on favorite to win. I'm just suprised he knew, to be honest.

Yeah but he also said you’d be a sell-out champion.

And?

He’s right, you would sell the belt if you won.

The first college kid shoots and misses.

I’m gonna sell the number one contender spot to someone who wants it and has the xbux to back up their claims of wanting to be champion...BigD did it and he’s a champion currently...So really, I have a ONE HUNDRED PERCENT success rate of selling number one contenders spots to the next champion. BOOM! Marketing! Plus you can’t be double Champion! I’d have to drop one of them if I were to go on and win the Television Title. The only belt in this motherfucking company that matters is the belt in which I currently hold. THE XBUX CHAMPIONSHIP!

The second college kid shoots and makes the cup in the front.

Drink ya old bastard!

I’ll show you old bastard!

Thunder Knuckles drinks his required cup of cheap beer and wipes his mouth off afterward.

He also said you beg for xbux!

The fuck?

Yeah, and you scrounge for them.

Where the fuck do these guys get they’re information from, Jimmy?

Who knows?

Hey, you young college !

One of the boys pointed to himself.

Not you, the other piece of shit, the one who talked shit! Look me in the eyes!

Once they lock eyes Thunder Knuckles shoots and makes it, his next shot lands in the cup next to it.

Bring’em back bitches!

He said you’d sell your dick if you were able to.

Yep, I sure would, ONE xbux an Inch. Totaling One xbux.

Wow.

Come on, Jimmy, he’s a fucking tard...really, think about this for one second.

Thunder Knuckles while still talking to Jimmy shoots this next two shots and makes one of them.

Redemption bitches!

For the sake of argument, however, What’s wrong with selling what's yours?

Jimmy tries to talk. Thunder Knuckles smacks Jimmy, so quick, that he couldn’t utter a word and continues to talk.

Is Scully some kind of communist slut butt? I’m A fucking Merican, a free trade capitalist who loves xbux! After I win, he could back up his claim of wanting to be champion. When I sell it...NOT like last time…

[Image: tenor.gif]

Thunder Knuckles coughs and clears his throat. Cigars are taking their toll on Thunder Knuckles.

He referred to his flock of tard saying he’ll give them something to cheer about or some shit...This mother fucker was trying to give me one of his “flock” for Star of the month, October 2019! He doesn’t give a fuck about his flock...What a joke!

Good point.

The two young men both miss their respective shots.

Better luck next time boys! I’m out of here, though! You boys should practice more. You fucking donkey faced, young fucks, can have the table! Come on, Jimmy! TO THE CARS!

Jimmy follows Thunder Knuckles as Thunder Knuckles goes off on a tangent.

XWF fans don’t forget about shit, Jimmy! XWF fans know the truth and there's nothing above the truth Jimmy.

Truth is Drezdin is going to be the best president this country has ever seen! Trump doesn’t stand a chance!

Thunder Knuckles is a bit tipsy and messed up his Drezdin/Knuckles 2020 pitch which was supposed to sound a lot better but he forgot most of his lines.

Did you know, in Scully’s first promo he did our jobs for us?

Yeah, I saw that...Is that why you don’t care about watching any film?

Kinda like, what's the point. Scully even knows he’s going to lose but has to say he won’t because that's our job. Always look invincible, even though everyone already knows the outcome.

Thunder Knuckles stumbles but Jimmy is there to catch him.

Right. The other two didn’t put out a promo.

Well to be fair…

To be fair?…

Thunder Knuckles has a drunken smile on his face.

Karren Overweight’s promo was too hot for XWF tv and wasn’t able to be seen.

Jimmy is confused because he hadn’t heard about this.

What do you mean?

Okay… DAMN IT! I said I wasn't going to talk about this dog fucker but here I go.

Jesus…

Jimmy immediately realized he fell into the Thunder Knuckles trap, that he always falls into.

This is just what I hear...I didn't watch any video or anything...Just so everyone knows...okay. I’m not, nor will I ever be, into a person who calls themselves a beast, do what he did.

Okay.

Jimmy said questionably.

Karren’s latest promo wasn’t able to be watched because it was just a large line of dogs. Fucking American English coonhounds, Alaskan Malamutes, goddamn Australian Terriers, just go down the alphabet to Yakutian Laikas. All lined up man… I hear the only breed missing was a Yorkshire Terrier. Which if you didn’t know alphabetically is the last dog breed.

Stop.

Jimmy trying to save this so top brass in this company doesn’t complain.

Fucking the shit outta those poor defenseless dogs. Nothing Karren says in his second promo can redeem himself from being a dog fucker.

Jimmy facepalms and says...

You're eventually going to get us in trouble for this you know.

Who gives a fuck? I didn’t make the promo Karren did!

Jimmy on damage control.

Okay, I'm changing the subject... Force Gape!

Knows the toll... Next!

Thunder Knuckles brushes off Jimmy.

Not next.

I’m not going to kick a man while he’s down.

You normally would! Why do you say he’s down?

Nope, not going to and I don’t have to explain. Maybe I’m trying to be a good guy to Force Gape this time around. Maybe I’m trying to show Centcheerhim on how to be entertaining while doing it. Not smashing someone's hand over a little ‘ol thumb, that he got fixed, by the way. They had to cut off fucking EDWARD’s hand you know.

Jimmy grabs his hand as if it were in pain, after hearing Thunder Knuckles explain about EDWARD’s losing his hand.

Jesus! Really?

Yeah, no shit! I’m taking care of all his medical bills. I feel like I owe him that much. Plus, after I won the XBUX Championship, I took it to EDWARD so he could hold it. EDWARD’s eyes got wide and smiled like a Norman Rockwell perfect family painting. It was awesome.

Wow! Centcheerhim on sure could learn a thing or two about being a good guy from you.

Jimmy was taken back by Thunder Knuckles at this moment.

Eh? I'm not a good guy though, Jimmy. I’m being kind...Big difference.

I suppose your right.

Jimmy changes the subject while still walking back to their cars.

Oh yeah! Scully said he was “turning this ship around”.

FUCK OFF! Bitch your ship just hit an iceberg named Thunder Knuckles. It’s time you realize that and just wait to bid mother fucker.

USS Scully is going down like the Titanic!

Thunder Knuckles chuckles at Jimmy's joke, not because it was funny but because it was so bad.

Scully is so fucking cheap, his last promo looked like it was shot by a seventh-grader. He probably sung on down to his local junior high, paid some kid a nickel and called it a fucking day.

It was shot badly...I’ll give you that.

Thunder Knuckles and Jimmy finally reach their cars.

Need a ride Thunder Knuckles? You haven’t done anything illegal yet you can end this promo on a good note.

Nah! I’m good! Plus who knows if those college students were of legal age to drink...it’s fucking college! Plus, I snagged a couple of wallets while I was there.

Suit yourself!

Jimmy gets in his car and drives away while Thunder Knuckles fumbles for his keys.

Fucking shit!... I probably should have got a ride…

Thunder Knuckles finally unlocks his car door and gets in the cameraman doesn’t follow. Instead, The cameraman tried to get a good shot of Thunder Knuckles driving away, by backing up into the road when the cameraman is struck by an oncoming car. Once seeing this Thunder Knuckles gets out of the car and walks away. As if he didn’t care less about the cameraman who could be dying. Thunder Knuckles could be heard on the phone before he walks away.

What’s up? I need a ride. I’ll throw you a couple of xbux after Theo Pryce pays me the FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux he’s legally obligated to pay me.

Thunder Knuckles pauses.

Yeah, watch the contract signing on the next Warfare after the Lethal Lottery Pay Per View. Which you should buy!

Another pause.

Yeah, I'm still going to work that show, even though SmokingBobWilliams is playing games. A paycheck is a paycheck.

Yet another pause.

Dope, see you soon. I’ll be at the liquor store on Seventh Street.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-27-2019), Theo Pryce (11-27-2019)