Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 06:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Inevitable
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-25-2019, 09:06 PM

[Image: Vcp3ClV.gif]
“Does this look like home, Ruby?”

Sarah Grey-Lacklan sits atop a dumpster in a dark alley. Dressed in a black gown glittering with diamond dust, the former Anarchy champion’s pale skin shines brightly in contrast to the evening air. Horns wail in the distance, tires screech across pavement, the sounds of an urban living in as large an aural contrast with Sarah’s high Londoner voice as her dress is to the dumpster. Platinum hair woven into a complicated bun, a thin line of diamonds line her forehead in a small net, bringing attention to her odd red eyes framed by black eyeliner wings painted all the way to her ears.

“It may not, yet. But if you will allow me this moment, I would like to show you how it soon will be. You see, this trash around here…”

She motions around her to the alley, bringing attention to discarded garbage and the dirty ground. Her angular face pinches down into abject disgust.

“...it is you. The people who might live in such a place, dealing with their mundane annoyances of not enough money, not enough recognition, not enough love, not enough meaning. They are YOU, Ruby. They are YOUR trash. They are YOUR refuse. They are YOUR excuses in life. A world where mediocrity is considered excellence. A world that needs to be saved. But by a true hero, and not a child in a mask.”

She shakes her head and looks down at the dumpster. She looks back up and gives the expensive smile that makes her red-painted lips turn plump, the dimples rise in her cheeks, and a sparkle of mischief come to her eyes.

“Want to see how your house is furnished? Want to see what accommodations I will provide you with when I slam this lid shut on you and take back what is mine?”

She claps her hands, for but a moment showing that “fun” she has lost in recent months, before turning cold again. She reaches down and pulls up the lid next to her, keeping herself seated on the other side. She reaches into the opening with her gloved hands and pulls out a green mask.

“Look at this! One of your discarded masks from your fans!”

Momentarily raising the net of jewels from her forehead, she places the mask over her face and ties it in the back.

“How do I look? As ridiculous as you? As idiotic and childish? I imagine so, because everything you do is brainless! Pandering to idiots who cry and weep for a hero to save them from their mediocrity! Morons who would look at our tacit Universal Champion and find fear. Dare I say it...plebeians...who would find their minds mastered. Putting this STUPID mask back on for the Lethal Lottery is going to cost you my championship. YOU beat ME, Ruby. YOU did. Literally the ONLY person in the entire XWF to have cleanly pinned my shoulders down for three. Not this idiotic costume, Ruby. YOU did. And when you DID wear it? The best you could do against me was a count out draw. The best you could do was get duped by Noah. The best you could do was find momentum in the Internet division. Throwing the mask in the trash, and the filthy rats who would follow that image, was the best thing you have done in the time I have known you. And now?”

She shakes her head slowly.

“Your attention is on the Lottery. On Vita and the Pink Mist. On winning that tournament and all it rewards. I understand what that is like, my friend. I understand what it is like to push and press to win those multiple matches in one night. And I also know what it is like to push and press TOO far. To allow my desire to win it ALL result in me losing some. And for you? That is going to be my Anarchy Championship. Mind you, I FULLY expect you and Vita to be in the final final round of the Lottery. Outside of the mental health issues you BOTH have, you two are EXCELLENT wrestlers. I am proud to fight you two in this warren of shittiness featuring legitimate, actual, on camera murder between a devil-worshiping rapist and his time-traveling assassin challenger. WE bring legitimacy to the ‘good old boys’ who cry when they get their asses beat clean in the middle. But your excellence will be your undoing, because so focused will you be on winning the Lottery that you will NOT be able to stop me.

“But on the bright side, that means you get…”

She reaches into the dumpster again and pulls out a bright pink t-shirt filled with sequins.

“One of these!”

She slowly unfolds the shirt to reveal a buxom blonde on the front blowing a large bubble of gum. She runs her fingers over the writing along the top and reads it aloud:

“One and Done, BB”

She giggles, again a moment of the fun girl let loose, and pulls the large shirt over her head and around her gown, making herself seem nearly twice her girth.

“You recognize her, yes? Roxy Cotton? Eternal fiance to our boss? Challenger to the aforementioned Internet Championship at the Lottery? I had these made for her. She won a world title by defeating a great woman of my blood and House...albeit a conniving liar and thief...but then went on to not make a single defense. Her first chance to shine as champion? She got beat. By me. And I plan on doing the same to you. Yes, you took my title. But I’m taking it back before you can enjoy even a single moment of that ‘and still’ announcement from Tig. Going to make beating champions on their first defense...a thing.

“I AM your Thanos, Ruby Debauchy. Which means that I am…”

She smiles, holds out her hand, and snaps her finger.

“Inevitable.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Lacklan's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-26-2019), Corey Smith (11-26-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-26-2019), Ruby (11-26-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lacklan's post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-29-2019)