Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 05:58 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Soft Deadline SDC vs CCP
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-23-2019, 11:59 PM

Shane Darion versus Chronic Chris Page

Former head of XWF vs former head of WGWF

The war lives on

...And by war, you already know I mean the humiliation of the inferior cur that believes himself to be God's Gift To XWF now that he plagues its roster again.

You know I still can't believe that I've gotten away with cutting that narcissist's beautiful ponytail clean off...

Not once...

...BUT TWICE!

The man with the largest ego in the world somehow can't keep the hair on his head when Shane comes to town, and why? What's even the point? It's not like I go around claiming to be a barber! Hell, it's not even like I've ever cut anyone's hair off other than CCP's... so why him?

Because it's FUNNY.

Because it's just so gratifying, seeing Chris Page march around, beating his own busted drums and yelling to the heavens about how goddamn superior he is to everyone WHILE HE ALLOWS ME TO LITERALLY CUT PARTS OF HIM OFF AND KEEP THEM FOR MYSELF!

You know, I still have just a pinch of his pretty golden locks from 8 years ago but I actually smoked most of that batch away. That man has smoked so much pot in his life that taking bong rips of his hair can get you stoned for hours and I was a very different man back in those days – always fucked up and always coming across as a complete nut job.

Oh, and always coming out on top in any situation that would have my and CCP's names attached to it – I guess that part's not so different.

I remember when I first met CCP about 9 years ago before the big fallout and all the shit hit the fan... He was so polite to me when he came to me that very first time and begged me for that loan to help him save his own WGWF at the time.

How much money did he ask me for?

Ten Million Dollars to be precise!

He needed it to dig himself out of some shit filled hole he had plunged deep down into as a result of his insanely stupid business decisions... and I was the chump that gave him the money!

Did he ever pay me back the ten mil? Hell, I don't even know... but you can be sure that he'll deny this ever happening because he doesn't want to admit that I owned him and his company before all hell broke loose between XWF and WGWF.

And then there's the time I literally saved his worthless life.

Yes, you heard me right!

I remember hearing a scream for help one day in the back halls of a WGWF show that I was invited to for some nutty ass reason, so I ran toward the sounds of the screams and found CCP being assaulted by no less than a dozen black men who were just beating that poor man down like he crossed over to the wrong side of the trax or something.

What did I do?

I did what any hero would do and I saved CCP's ass right there on the spot before black man #4 was able to shoot him in the head.

How did I do it?

I walked right up and I knocked each one of them out with by bare fists and then I drove CCP to the goddamn hospital myself to make sure he didn't die.

I'm sure CCP is eventually going to catch wind of me revealing these secrets and claim they aren't true but until then I leave you with this thought...

I should be dead right now, and my body may never fully recover from what Lux has done to me...

Yet here I stand.

Looking down on CCP.

About to walk into Lethal Lottery and hoist him up over my shoulder with ease, only to tombstone him straight down into a shit clogged toilet.

And that will be the grand finale of my near decade of owning Mr. Page.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(11-24-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-24-2019), Atara Raven (11-24-2019), Barney Green (11-25-2019), Corey Smith (11-24-2019), Noah Jackson (11-24-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-24-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-24-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post!
Chris Page (11-24-2019)