Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 01:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Buen hombre
Hanari Carnes Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-23-2019, 10:22 PM

The sky was overcast and there was a slight breeze. It was past the stormy season in the Caribbean, but you just never know what kind of weather you are getting on a day to day basis. Fronts roll in, sit over the islands, then blow out as if they never existed at all.

Weather affects people's moods too, as the crime always seems to go up whenever there is inclement weather. The Dominican Republic was a dangerous place to begin with, but when the weather sucked it was worse.

The Grand Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real, the top 5 star resort in Punta Cana, pushed back against the hills and overlooking the vast tropical landscape beyond it. It had two pools, one straight and one a winding array of inlets with attached jacuzzi's. Palm trees riddled the landscape. Everything was shiny and neat, as if it were washed multiple times a day, and made of the finest marble in the Caribbean. Lawn chairs were lined up every few feet, the white ones with the recline option.

The rooms were luxury. All of the newest features and accommodations that international customers look for when booking 5 star rooms online. What else were they good for? Selling cocaine of course. And having business meetings about selling cocaine. Hanari and his associates used to go here to conduct their meetings. Cocaine, despite being a "rich person drug" has a reputation of being rampant in the ghetto's. It is, but the real dealers know that the look outs are stationed there. Nobody would suspect a multi-million dollar organization around all of these "white people". Hanari had been coming to this luxury resort since he was young. Although he could never even dream of affording even an hour here until recently, he referred to this place as home.

..........Sometimes, on the eve of a major life event, you just want to return home..............

Hanari sat in the Jacuzzi tub of the penthouse room, overlooking the ocean from the large balcony. The Jacuzzi sat right in the middle of the room, it was really a funky set up. The tourists called it "progressive".

[Image: zHWan8y.jpg]

Smoking a cigar, he relaxed in the warm, bubble filled water. This place held many memories for him. He knew he was a good man, just a good man who made some mistakes. Overall, though, his heart was in the right place. Another puff of the cigar and he let out an audible exhale.

He remembered a few years ago, when he was at the top hotel in the country doing the shady business that gives it the bad reputation it has, when he saw her....

He was walking out of one of the rooms when he heard yelling coming from down the hall. Not "oh my god help me" type yelling, but "fuck you, you little dick !" type yelling. Whoever was in the room was making no attempt to be quiet. Hanari began to sweat...this kind of noise would draw attention to the area....to a room only a few numbers down, that had over 10 kilo's of cocaine sitting in plane sight.

A woman, wearing a tight tank top and leggings, stumbled out of the room, almost as if she was thrown. She flew out of the room and collided with the wall across the way. The thud was louder than Hanari would have expected. Immediately, if only to cover his own ass and a small sliver of curiousity of what caused her to shoot of the room like a cannon, he ran to the woman. As he helped her up, she fought him off, yelling obscenities in Spanish to "get the fuck off" and "who the fuck are you" and "get the fuck away from me." Turning his head to the doorway--his eyes were trained to see even the slightest movement behind him--he saw a man standing there, shirtless, with only a towel covering his lower region. Behind him was a women, not wearing much more, but with a towel on her, what he assumed was, wet hair. The first thought through Hanari's mind was that she had really nice tits. Then it clicked.

"Get her the fuck out of here" the man said, a harsh tone in his voice. Gravel. The women on the ground was beginning to get up. Hanari looked at both of them, but then was blindsided by the side of the flying woman's palm.

SLAP

"Get the fuck out of the way, puta!" she yelled in perfect Spanish as she lunged towards the open door again. The man was ready and put a forearm out to stop her, knocking her back. It became clear that she was going after the woman behind him more, but still she was swinging at anything that moved. The man shut the door when she lunged again she bounced off it. That was a loud noise, too. Housekeeping came out of the elevator, followed by who Hanari could only guess was the manager. What they saw when they got out of the elevator was a grown man holding a much smaller woman around the waist as her arms flailed to get towards a room and whoever, whatever, was inside.

"Is there a problem here?" the manager asked in English.

Hanari let go of the woman and stood straight up. His eyes went wide and his mind began to race, thinking of the life imprisonment sitting just a few rooms down.

"No, no problem"]Hanari mustered, his English not good.

"Mmmhmm" the manger said, folding her arms. "And do you mind explaining what the hell is going on here then?"

Hanari shrugged, pointed to the woman and shrugged again, signifying that he doesn't know the woman, he was just trying to help. Just when the attention of the manager was taken up by speaking to Hanari, she lunged again. He snuck by, and into the elevator, grabbing her by the arm. Slamming the door closed button as the manager and staff ran towards, he hit the lobby button before they could open the doors.

"Shhhh!" he said forcefully, grabbing the woman by the shoulders, shaking her. "Fucking shhhhh!"

The woman was hysterical. When the doors opened into the lobby, he told her to run. She looked at him with spite in her eyes, and slapped him again before walking away. The elevator next to them dinged and Hanari hit the door closed button, then his floor again, not caring anymore what happened to her.

Later that night, while browsing the talent at the tiki bar around the winding pool, Hanari saw the woman sitting at a table by herself. There were several empty glasses on the table and he highly doubted she had company. The woman's makeup was running, from a combination of crying and her hands all over her wet face, and she appeared to have trouble keeping her head up. Sitting a few tables down, he signaled to the stacked waitress and ordered a tequila. Watching the woman the entire time, he figured something entertaining was about to happen.

Quite the opposite.

A solid half hour went by when the woman shoved the chair out, knocking it over and drawing some stares. She told them all to fuck off and wobbled out of the bar area, towards the lobby. Hanari felt compelled to follow the woman, if for nothing other than entertainment. She walked right through the lobby and out throw the the big double doors. Hanari kept his distance. She walked out towards the parking lot, fumbling through her clutch bag. Hanari leaned agains the building, just watching. She appeared to be heading towards a line of parked cars.

Maybe she was going to sleep in the car?

Hanari continued to watch, until he saw her reverse lights come on.

"Oh, fuck no" he said to himself.

The car pulled out of the lot, and made a full circle around the parking lot, missing the clearly labeled "Exit" sign. Twice.

On the third pass, Hanari to this day can't explain what came over him but he jumped in front of the car. Luckily, for him, she stopped. Going to her driver side window he slammed on the glass.

"What the fuck, mami!" he said in Spanish.

The girl was hysterical still, yammering on about her husband meeting a prostitute here, her walking in on it, her getting a divorce, and her just wanting to go home. She didn't recognize him as the man from earlier.

"Move over...." he said, "I am driving." The car was a Lexus, which is rare on the island. She obviously had money.

"Where do you live?" he asked. She pointed.

2 hours later, they were lost somewhere up island. She took him down the wrong street that she insisted was her own several times before he slammed the car into park.

"Let me see your ID" he said "this is ridiculous". She still wasn't in any condition to answer, so he grabbed her purse and snatched her ID. Typing the address into the built in GPS, he followed it until he pulled into a gated development. This bitch certainly had some money. Pulling into a driveway he put the car in park. Giving her the purse, she got out, and stumbled to the door. She could have cared less at that moment about her keys. He could have easily stolen the car.

A Lexus? In his neighborhood.

Bad move.

He turned the car off and walked up to the door. Grabbing the keys from her, he opened the door and the two went inside.

The woman knocked a bunch of stuff off the table when she tripped over herself. Hanari saw one of the papers as it fluttered to the hardwood floor. The hotel's address on top, and divorce papers underneath. She said she wanted to go to bed. Hanari scooped her up in a fireman's carry and brought her up the stairs.

Setting her down in her room, she fell forward, propping herself up on her bed. Her ass was nice, and it was directly in front of him. She bounced back up and began to take her shirt off, exposing her bra. She didn't seem to care if he was there or not. Taking off her pants she stood in front of him in just her bra and underwear. Her body was immaculate. She didn't stand like that for long, as she crawled into bed. Hanari looked at the pictures of her and her soon to be ex-husband on the wall. He began to sweat. The girl passed out, damn near nude........

The thoughts that ran through his brain.

He walked over to the bed, and turned her on her side, so she didn't aspirate on her own vomit. Making sure she was tucked in, he sighed out loud and walked down the steps. Leaving her house, she looked back quickly.........

He could have, should have..........

No.

He was far away from the hotel now. Taxi's didn't run this far up island at this hour. Putting his hands in his pockets he began to walk.

He was a good man............damnit.............Hanari was a good man.

His hands touched the money he had taken from her purse....it was next to the remainder of the cocaine............the stash he didn't replace it with.........

Every good man has his limits

"I think I have prove'd mang, Hanari can hang with anyone. I come out, I shut Zane Norrison up, and I prove a point. Hanari carnes es here to stay! The one off match with seniorita Myst, that no matter mang, because Hanari es back in the title picture again. But et es no enough....being in a match does no good if chu no win it. De Hart Title was in my grasp before, and I took missa Santos to de limit. I can win this belt...no, scratch that, I WILL win dis belt. Centurion better be paying close attention, because Hurricane Carnes is coming to down. Category 5 chico!

Hanari has been in de ring with senior Kay before, and he knows what I can do. Jim Jimson, he es a new factor but Hanari thrives on meeting new challenges and beating new people.

Breaking new arms.

And dis mystery opponent? Who da hell does he think he es, mang? He had to build up the entire time, he could no just tell us all who he was. He had to hide behind a facade because he was too afraid to step up and be a man and tell us who he was before hand. He has been blasted by nearly everyone on dis roster. Chu think Hanari hasn't done his research? Hanari es surprised there es anything left, holmes, because nearly everyone employed here over de last two years has taken their pound of flesh. It don't matter to me, I'll break an arm whether I know whose arm it is or not. Nobody is stopping Hanari from becoming number one contender. I have earned this. I have earned the respect of being a top champion here. Like I said against Zane....dis is personal. Legacies are defined in matches like dis. Careers are made at Pay Per View Events. Underdogs become favorites and anything can happen. Hanari es going to become one of those stories.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hanari Carnes's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-29-2019)