Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
I find your lack of originality disturbing
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-23-2019, 09:39 PM

October 16, 2019, Somewhere in Alabama. Travel Inn, Jess's Room

Mezian sitting in a chair staring at Jessalyn sleeping. Holding a Bloodsilver Dagger begins to speak

I remember all of it, I remember the day that My Best friend became my worst enemy. Vesuvius had erupted and I and a few others were trying to help people get out. Although My intentions were pure they were also selfish. The reason I went to Pompeii was to see a human girl I had fallen in love with. We had done so against the wishes of the council and her parents.

We had a child together, a girl. We named her Alexa. She was beautiful, she had her mother's eyes. These deep blue that only the ocean could compare. I had gone back to find them, to get them out. The further I went in the worse it got and the harder it was to see. The ash and ciders were hot enough to burn everything they touched. I finally found them...

Myra had fallen in the streets running away from the blast. She lay there, holding my daughter. I don't know if it was the smoke or the evacuating people who stampeded over them. But I wasn't there on time. I had failed them, and that was a mistake I wasn't going to make again. I couldn't let my grief get to me I dried my eyes and tried to help anyone else who needed it. After getting as many as I could to safety I flew to a hilltop that overlooked Pompeii. I sat there and watched as it burned to the ground, and everything that I had grown to love was snuffed out in the smoke and ash.

Such a shame, and here I thought it would last forever.

I am not in the mood Micheal. I have lost too much today for you to come to mock me.

Mock you? No, Mezian I am here to give you my deepest apologies brother. After Lucifer's rebellion, I thought that you and I would never be the same. But You and I have almost made it back to where we were. That is why I have to come here to say I am sorry.

Micheal, You hated the fact that I was married to a human, you hated the fact that I was happy and had a child. Why are you sorry that they died?

Because brother I never meant for them to get hurt. I never thought they would die.

Mezian turned away from the view of the burning city. Fists clenched and eyes full of rage.

What do you mean, Micheal? Are you telling me that you made Vesuvius erupt? You are the reason why all of those people including my family are dead? Why shouldn't I kill you right now?

I meant for it to be a message for them. Something for them to rethink their actions during the rebellion. And you can't kill me here? We are immortal on earth you know that. What could you possibly do to me here?

Mezian moved towards Micheal. Screaming at him at this point.

So because they gave the Rebels a place to stay on earth you decided to cause the biggest Volcano known to us to erupt as a show for force? You killed hundreds if not thousands of innocent people. What for? your fragile ego? You don't get to decide who dies and who doesn't. You are correct I can't kill you on earth but I can cause you extreme amounts of pain. And that is will pale in comparison to what I have felt today or how I will feel for the rest of my life. And I will leave you a reminder of your misguided virtue and your arrogance.

Mezian grabbed Micheal by the head and began to whisper to himself. His right hand began to glow and Micheal could feel his face begin to burn. The whispers became chanting and now all Micheal could hear what the words being spoken by Mezian. He could feel Mezian pushed his thumb into Micheal's left eye. Then he felt the skin on his skull begin to tear. Then his the bones of his skull crack and pull apart. Mezian pulled and the left side of Micheal's face came with it. Micheal fell to his knees as he clutched his face.

Yes, scream...Scream in agony as you spend the rest of your life missing part of your face!! I promise you, brother, the next time I face you on earth or in The Veil I will kill you and No One Will Stop Me!!!!

Micheal disappeared with a flash of light. Mezian stood on the hilltop stariing at the smoldering ruins of what was his home. He looked down at the writhing piece of flesh in his hand.

Is that why he has half a face? I always wondered.

Jessalyn rolls over and faced Mezian and sits up in bed.

Why do you have a Blood Dagger? Were you gonna kill me?

No, why I would come to find you just to kill you. This Dagger is for Micheal, For when I find him and drive it into his goddamn heart.

Well, you're a little late Micheal was killed by Cortessa back in January. You know when you were "dead". She took down the last bit of his loyalists in a raid in Germany.

Is that so? Did Cortessa tell you this? You know that is she is a habitual liar and she is the one who had you in the black site right? After the altercation with you and her after you killed Raziel. She had to kidnapped, she is the one who had Abby killed. She is the one who led the raid against the compound that killed the two girls and twenty-five Ravens. She is not someone you can trust. You never should have in the first place.

You left me no fucking choice Mezian. You left me with her and Gaea to somehow fight off the Consortium. She acted like she was my best friend for months. When she turned on me I didn't know who I could trust so I just left and when I left my compound she took the chance and she caught me.

I know that is why I spent months going from black site to black site to find you.

Mezian got up and pulls out two bags and placed them onto a table in the room.
This bag is full of every signet ring of every Consortium member I killed looking for you.

Mezian dumps the bag onto the table. A few hundred rings fell out of the bag. They flew across the table and off, bouncing on the table then falling to the floor.

Three- Hundred seventy nine rings. I killed every one of them trying to find you. I never gave up the fact that I was going to find you. When I finally did I realized that all of my rage and a worry I had was becuase I realized you too were my family. As much a fought for my first family and the second I was will to kill and die to save you.

Jessalyn stood up from the bed and walked over to Mezian. She gently kisses him on the cheek.

That is the creepiest and sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.So...what is in the second bag?

Jessalyn looks towards the other bag laying on the table.

Proof that Micheal is alive.

How is that proof? What do you have that is proof that he is still alive.

Mezian grabs the bag and dumps it out on to the table. The mass fell onto the table with a sickening , wet thud. It was the other half of Micheal's face. His eyes moving around following Jessalyn and Mezian's movements.

What the fuck is that?

The part of Micheal's face I pulled off all those years ago. The fact that it is still moving is proof to me that he is still alive. Once we are done with the funeral services we need to make a stop and visit Lucifer.

So we are going to Hell?

No, we are going to New Jersey. He owns a bar out there.

Like I said...Hell.

Present day

You know for someone who talks so much shit you really can't back it up. I mean my first match back after almost a year and I still beat you. You have been doing this day in and day out the entire time I have been gone. What happened did you lose focus? Did you get distracted? Did you not expect to have an actual fight?

I mean you name drop and talk smack about things you weren't even around to witness. You act like you know how it all went down. You act like the people in this company now have a clue as to what it takes to win. What was it you said?" She's no Sarah Lacklan".
Good, I don't want to be like Sarah. Because I am already better than her, better than that symbiotic thing she calls a tag team partner, better than most of you scrub-ass people that hang on every word she says. I can't tell you how much fun it is to watch people like her get beat by VV.

Now VV, she knows how to fight and she is not afraid to fight for what she has or wants. That's what I think the problem is. You haven't actually had to fight for what you have. Fight for your spot on this roster, a title opportunity, to keep a title. I bet you haven't even had a fight outside of the ring. You have no clue what people are capable of. What someone is willing to do to prove a point. This match coming up is the perfect chance for you to see what people are capable of. You and me no holds barred, I am looking forward to it. So enjoy the little bit of attention you'll be getting from me for this match. Because at Lethal Lottery I am going to put you to sleep and never think you again.

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-30-2019), Theo Pryce (12-01-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-29-2019)