Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 02:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Back to the Past
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-23-2019, 10:56 PM

The scene opens with Jim Jimson sitting in a room

So this is my thing now huh, where is my cameraman, he's been gone for a WHOLE MONTH, why has he been gone for so long? I'm stuck in this room because I'm always left high and dry by Mr Camerman or I'm hiring some film company to write some big story about bingo.

I have a four-way match at Lethal Lottery, Surprisingly I've gotten yet another no.1 contender match for the Hart title, which proves that Warfare management are secretly Jimsons, trying to help me to win a title. I'm fighting Hanari Carnes, Mystery Opponent and Ned Kaye.

So let's start with Notorious Ned, He's the 24/7 briefcase holder, he's in APEX, He lost a cat in a match, He beat Kerian Overton with a bad leg. Now that's a motivational story I guess, but that's still a bad leg. Just wait until someone locks a Boston crab or a leg lock and your leg, let's see what happens when a technician locks on a submission that you can't get out of, then we'll see just how much of a motivational story it is.

Now, let's go to Harari when I first saw I was facing you all I saw was a generic rich dude, BUT this time he's from the Caribbean. Wow, I've never seen your type before. I did my research and found a nice surprise, you weren't a piece of shit, at least that's what it looks like. In your last promo, you ended it by saying you were going to stay with the crowd, what a coincidence that just when your about to go with them, the camera just so happens to turn off then. It's almost like you didn't hang out with the crowd at all and left in your private jet because you don't give a fucking dam about the fans, you fucking dolphin lover.

Then there is "Mystery competitor", now I've seen you, in so many different matches, so many different shows. Yet every time a show your on comes up, you just so happen, not be able to wrestle and then some wrestler comes out returning from an injury has to take your spot. I have no doubt that I will beat you, mystery competitor, you may be related to vacant, but you are NOTHING compared to him.

Jim is literally 1 second away from posting his promo to the XWF network until a car crashed into his room. The car door opens to reveal Jim Jimson stepping out of the car

Hey Jim

Hey Jim

Jim, I'm you from the future

God I got fat

Dude, I'm you in a like a day

Jim looks down at his belly

Awe man

Jim, Mystery competitor doesn't show up, but some other guy does

I Knew it, he never shows up, Who is it?

I don't know, he's some guy that looks like Edge

wait Edge came out of retirement, god why does, mystery competitor always no show, then other guys have to show up for this guy every time

No, It's an Edge lookalike, he uploaded his promo and took a fat shit on us

What's his name

I don't know he didn't say in his promo

Oh well.......Fuck Can you do the promo, since you've seen this promo of his

Yeah sure

So, here we are, I've travelled into the past just to cut this little bit off the promo. Your just an old man yelling at the clouds, you see this young talent taking the wrestling scene by storm, no not by storm by semi-storm, no not even semi-storm by mildly cloudy day that looks like it might rain and you see a threat, you see someone that has what you lost, since you obviously know nothing about me, my name is Jim, no. 1 public enemy of all dolphins and eater of Pinecones also extremely serious. I'm taken super seriously around here if you can't tell.

Look a may not be the most serious guy, but I'm not disrespectful to the business, I bet you think guys like me are killing the business. Sorry that some people don't want to be a generic "I'm a tough guy" character, but just because you have a stick up your arse and can't imagine a world where people that aren't all the same person copy and pasted over and over again, I hope you have you get kidnapped and starved to almost death, get your fingers cut off and fed to you. I hope you have your limbs cut off, and fed to you and then after months of being fed your own limbs, you just as an amputee, you get stabbed in your guts, then your intestines get pulled out, you start screaming, crying like the little bitch you are and then, at that point a pinecone get shoved into your mouth to shut your annoying ass up and by that time, your screams have become nothing but whippers.

The camera zooms out to see a guy holding a camera

So, I made It this time, I've been busy with family stuff, guess while I was gone you cloned yourself

Dude, no talking when the camera's on

Future Jimson tackles the cameraman

Woah what the hell are you doing, that's my/our camerman

Hes a dolphin, we can't let him live

WHAT!

KILL HIM!

WHY?

BECUASE!

BECAUSE WHY?

BECAUSE BECAUSE!

Oh ok.

Jim grabs a pinecone and bashes the cameraman's head in with a pinecone over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Gosh, do you always have to hit him over and over again, it's just annoying, me[/color]

The future Jim pulls off the bloodied and bashed in facemask to reveal a dolphin head

[Image: A9aB8Iq.jpg]

Ahh God, what the fuck is that

That's a dolphin

I know It's a dolphin oh god why the fuck is it human looking

Cross Breeding Jim, Some weirdo fucked a dolphin, that dolphin gave birth to a dolphin-human hybrid that have taken over every SeaWorld, they then became so powerful they could telepathically talk to humans.

So that's how the dolphin king talked to me

Yes, that was definitely the plan of the story all along

What story and how do you know this if your just a few days ahead of me?

Don't worry about it, hey why is the camera still rolling?

Oh yeah, it is still on

Jim pulls out a gun and shoots the camera, This definitely is not foreshadowing

7x Heavymetalweight champin
1x Federweight champion

XWF record
8-12    

Universal record 13-24  

The relatives of Jim Jimson
Jimmy Jimson
Jim Johnson
James Jimson
J. Jonah Jimson
Jimmy Jimmy
Jimbo Jimson
Jimbo Baggins
Jackenhoffer Jiminez
Jimmy Jimmerson
Jim Jimbo
James (Jim) J. Jimson
Jim Jimseruno
Jim Jackstiener
Jericho
Jimmy Jim
Jim of the Nine Eastern Stars of Terrafourn
Jim Jaghofferson
Jimbo
Jim "James 'Jim' Jimson" Jimson
Jimmy Jimbo Jimbob
Pinecone Jimson
Jimdick Jagoffboy
James Jimson
Jim Jimpin
John Jameson
Jim McJimbiongbong
Jim Jimjimjimjimjimjimjimjim
Jiminson
Jimothy
Big Daddy Meat Jimson
Tiny Daddy Meat Jimson
Jim Jopson
Jimbo Jimmy Jam
Jimbo Jimsmith (formerly a Doctor)
Jim Jimmy the Jim Jimmerson
Jim Jimpegmyassrawohbabyohbabyohbaby
Jimmy Jim Jimmer Jimbosen Jiminez the dolphin rapper
Jim Jim Jim Jimson Son Son
Jim Jon Un
Tangy Tangerine
Animal Jim
Jimbo Jimson Chang
Jimbo Jimson the Chang
Jimbo Jimson Jang

Hey

You wanna see my cool new banner

Well.....

Here it is
[Image: tJUYYdT.jpg]

What... you don't like it

Well I tried my best you fucking piece of shit you don't have to make fun of it you little bitch

You thought something was down here huh. Well, you must be pretty dumb. Maybe you should go check-up in the text for the pins

During all Business Enquires please refer to Mr. Jimson as "Small Daddy Meat Jimson" to assure business professionalism.

oh wait

they got rid of the Heavymetalweight championship because appartenly they hate fun at XWF headquaters smh shaking my head rn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Corey Smith (11-24-2019), Noah Jackson (11-24-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-23-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-29-2019)