Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eviction Notice
SteamDieselBlack Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-26-2019, 06:39 PM

*The Darkness engulfs the back end of an old house like rainwater flooding the trenches of europe during World War one. It fills your eye until all you see, all you feel, all you hear is darkness. It can be seen on camera but the camera man is panning around looking for a break in undisturbed black, for some sort of life boat in a sea of disdain

"Uh.....where is he? I dont see or hear anyone Jeremy." Whispered a camera man to his adjoining producer.
"He is supposed to be here.....unless you took a wrong turn back in Atlanta.....again." The Producer whispers back harshly.
"No ....this is the place Jeremy.... Joint should be condemned...."

*Before the camera man could continue his search in the darkness, a lighter flint flickers and sends a few sparks to the ground. It slides again and finally lights to illuminate an ominous figure behind it. The light dances up the figures stomach and finally reaches the head and mouth to light a cigarette hanging from hit. The figure takes a long drag before then dropping the zippo lighter onto the floor igniting a small burn barrel filled with sticks and dry leaves. The light is a welcomed gift onto the deprived senses of the camera man and producer. Steam Diesel Black stands behind the flames and gazes onto the two men standing before him.

"Make sure that tape is rollin bud." SDB motions at the camera as he exhales a drag from his winston cigarette. He smiles.

*The Red light comes on as the camera man aims his shot at SDB. SDB Takes another drag of his cigarette as he glared through the recording device.*

"Condemnation...... you all see this old house...this shanty....this shack, and you say, damn that place is falling down. That place should be condemned....."
*SDB Motions around the room at the decaying wood and figure of the house. He pulls his Winston in for another drag before continuing,*
"Yeah, this hovel is falling down. AINT FIT...... to house a family of dogs y'know. Its funny, it kinda looks like the state of the wrestling landscape at this time. Once a vast plain of great wrestling, and wrestlers. FILLED with talent,skill,piss and vinegar. BUT NOW ,oh jumpin jehosaphat NOW, its filled with roid junkies and emotional car wrecks who need some sorta damn artistic outlet."

*SDB turns around to look at the battered wall behind him before bending down to pick up his wooden bat. He then starts to fiddle with it before rotating back towards the camera.*

"So wrestling suffers......the sport suffers.....the house...suffers. No one stands to do anything about it , we watch, we deny that everything around us is falling apart. WE WAIT FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO STAND AGAINST THE SHIT DISTURBERS. So i fought....i screamed.....i yelled...every thing but kicked and FUCKING screamed about the state of what was once a kings sport. Some would call me clone Cornette. Unlike Jimmy Jam corny and his flock ive learned that if you cant beat em........hit FUCKING HARDER, AND I DONT NEED A FLOCK. I have Victoria......."

*SDB motions towards his bat and then aggressively sticks it in the lens of the camera.*

"...AND SHE IS VERY VERY ANGRY. SO, IM PUTTING YALL ON NOTICE. STEAM DIESEL BLACK IS PUTTING THE XWF ON NOTICE, AND EVICTION NOTICE. IM MOVING IN NOW TO MY RIGHTFUL FUCKING PLACE ON TOP OF THIS HEAP. YOU WANT TO LEARN HOW TO CUT THE FUCKING MUSTARD HERE IN THE XWF.....LET VICTORIA GIVE YOU YOUR FIRST FUCKING LESSON!" SDB screams into the camera lense.

*Almost as soon as he does, the fire goes out. and the absence of light crawls back into the room. This time quickly pushing the camera man and producer out and into the front yard of the house. They silently look at each other and understand the experience they had just had.

[Image: 1FVv1Oe.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like SteamDieselBlack's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-26-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-28-2019), Corey Smith (11-26-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-26-2019), Theo Pryce (11-27-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-26-2019)