Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Announcement.
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2019, 11:32 PM

Thunder Knuckles walks up to a podium with his Federweight Championship draped over the shoulder of the beautiful polar bear fur coat, that he stole from Centurion.

It’s been over twelve hours and some announcements just can't wait.

Today, I want to thank XWF fans around the world for the support I’ve received from them. I also want to thank my mom and my pops for fucking and making the futures highest-grossing athlete in XWF history.

I also would like to point out that Tommy Wish kicked out every time even the last...I sure hope someone is taking notes.

Thunder Knuckles smiles obnoxiously to the camera.

I know what everyone is thinking, and no. I’m not selling the Federweight Championship. Instead…

Thunder Knuckles throws the Federweight Championship into the trash.

From this day forward, I’ll be defending the only Championship in this company that means a damn thing.

Thunder Knuckles points to a table that no one had noticed before. He walks up to it and pulls a cover off to reveal…

Duct tape and a sharpie? Jimmy brings the Federweight Championship over from the trash and sits it down on the table. Thunder Knuckles channels his five-star award-winning arts and crafts skills and then steps to the side to reveal...

[Image: WkZePc3.png]

The XBUX Championship! Jimmy can be heard in the background, in a child-like whiney voice, referring to Centurion at the October 2019 Star Of The Month auction.

Is this even legal?

I know right! What a beautiful title belt, indeed! If you can’t duct it, fuck it!

Thunder Knuckles lights a cigar with the gold lighter he got from his promo headed into the Hardcore Fatal Four-way for Shove-it!.

Hopefully, EDWARD will be okay after what that sinister, no count, win by pinfall in an I quit match, loser fuck, Centcheerhimon did to him.

Centcheerhimon crippled poor EDWARD for being more entertaining than him.

Thunder Knuckles takes a quick puff from the cigar.

I wish Noah Jackson was here to call you a cunt, so it would be all Aussie and sound cool as fuck, but he’s not.

Thunder Knuckles takes a soothing drag from his cigar this time.

EDWARD could be carrying my shiny right now, but instead, he's in the hospital recovering from having his fucking hand amputated! What a damn shame...

Speaking of a damn shame. It would be a damn shame for you not to vote for Drezdin for president in 2020. What, with all the great work he’s doing going into all those dope dens and getting junkies off drugs. We need your support to clean this place up! Make America beautiful again!

Drezdin/Knuckles 2020

Thunder Knuckles takes a few puffs from this cigar before saying…

I’m Thunder Knuckles and I approve this message.

Paid for by Grassroots Business Fund and the #Madisonisaboomer movement.

Thunder Knuckles walks away from the podium, puffing on his cigar. The newly christened XBUX Championship is draped over the same should that had the Federweight Championship on it. The scene fades to black.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-23-2019)