Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shock-value dethroned,
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2019, 03:28 PM

Tommy, I heard you became the Federweight Champion...but the time has come...just sit that belt down now Tommy because you don't want this smoke, and you know it. This is your get out clean opportunity.

Thunder Knuckles tackles Tommy Wish to the ground and forces his shoulders down for the pin.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-21-2019, 03:52 PM

Well well well... if it isnt our friendly huckster Knuckles. I am quite shocked that you decide to proclaim im not ready for that smoke, well im all ready to go into words of dumbshit.... first off, bye bye bye? Really bruh are we some schoolgirls no, unless you have an niece who you love to take money from you old bastard.

You aren't going to want to get this belt off, because you know damn well i can out Fuzz you in these streets, so fall back on milking your fake ass million dollar looking self and stay out of the playground.

Tommy kicksout and has his dj cutting some beats as he gets on his feet.
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2019, 04:06 PM

Alright, Tommy, you asked for this.

You see, I've liked you since you said 'Ol Thunder Knuckles really gave Shock-value Word-salad a good what for.

Unfortunately for you, you became the Federweight Champion.

Jim Jimson is one HELL of a 24/7 Champion and I can't stand to see him lose to the dumpster fire that is Tommy Wish trash talk. I talk better shit in my sleep. I'd show you but you can just ask your wonderful girlfriend back home. She likes a man who can bring home the xbux, amongst other things.

By the way, how'd you get that mirror to stay on the ceiling of your double wide? Nevermind I don't really need to know. I stay on the road mostly these days, unlike you, Tommy.

Where the hell have you been? Ever since West Virginia, I lost track of you. What happened?

Fuck, you're not even on the card for the Pay Per View! You think it’s a good idea to become Federweight Champion right now? You saw your opportunity the same way I saw mine. Tommy I tried to save you from this but you wanted to show the XWF fans around the world that…

You still got it...you still got it…

but you don’t. It is mine now. It is the only belt in XWF the fucking matters. It is the Federweight Championship. It is the beginning of a new chapter in XWF history! The dawn of a new day!

While Tommy is mesmerized by Thunder Knuckles word vomit. Thunder Knuckles delivers a kick to the midsection and then gives Tommy the bird and a STUNNER! Just like Stone Cold Steve Austin did in his hayday. Thunder Knuckles goes for the Pin.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (11-21-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (11-21-2019)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2019, 04:33 PM

Where were you when Jim needed you to dethrone him? Where were you when Dyson held this belt hostage? Where the hell were you when you could have gotten on your word-salad out on here?

You know what though, at least I wasn't running around here betting on title shots like a prostitute on a Sunday night binge, I am quite surprised you wanted to call me out like this... but that fine though. My dumpster fire talk isn't good, but that doesn't mean yours is on par of Drezdin's girlfriend or Gilly's Super Dick. If you talk shit in your sleep, then i'd give you a dirt nap that last you until the 2020 race, it be a disgrace.

Where have i been is none of your concern, i was too busy concerning myself worth among these so call fans who you would con out of there money. So don't pull that shit on me of "you still go it.." because it don't mean shit, i mean do you have a 24/7 briefcase to cash out for another title shot down the line... last time i checked you weren't even in that position to begin with.

You are just claiming belt is worth a damn, that only because this belt is your only way to be a known here... and that idea of of new chapter isn't going to be in your cards, Knux.

Tommy kicksout and places a chair to sit to hear some more of Knux's word salad.
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2019, 04:42 PM

Did you say I'm milking fake ass millions? Ha! Tommy one day you'll see the power of your paycheck. Too bad, I didn't give you a chance to pay me to go away because the streets don't matter right now Tommy. You have to deal with me right here right now. In a short amount of time someone is going to come in here declare me, 'Ol thunder Knuckles the winner and you're gonna have to deal with that. You know your not fast enough to keep up with me...so why drag it out? JUST STAY DOWN! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! It's not like your going hold his bitch for long anyway. The worst thing that's going to happen is when you show up to the next show you're booked on. Who the fuck knows when that'll be. You'll look just as sad as you did when you lost the tag team championships...It's unbecoming for a man of your stature. As far as being everyone's favorite huckster, it's better than being everyone's favorite cuckster like you. Again, your girlfriend tells me a lot more than I need to know, fucking weirdo. You don't even know why the Federweight Championship is the only belt that fucking matters! Get the fuck outta here.

Thunder Knuckles then pokes Tommy in the eyes with two fingers like in the three stooges and rolls him up in an inside cradle from the chair he's sitting in.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2019, 05:44 PM

The day I see the power of the paycheck, is when you end up in a ditch somewhere in Oregon, and I wouldn’t even think to pay you a dime of this currency that isn’t even usable, and it hasn’t since like the time when this company shut down, but you weren’t there since you just popped up like a zit that won’t go away until you bleed it out. So what if I have to hear to declare yourself a winner for a belt that better off in a river of booze and blood, I’d pay you do that to prove to these idiots that you are slave to a currency that couldn’t even buy you a better haircut, not even Trevor Phillips would want to pay his way to carve your skull in with his boot.

I know you’re getting tired of even trying…so you resort into name calling Christ for me to stay down… and oh, even if I don’t hold on to this belt, you’re better off buying your successes elsewhere than here; just for your own sake, I’d be focused on not dying in South Africa then me. All you are doing is hurting yourself before your big match for title that you can’t even hold for fifteen minutes WIHTOUT trying to sell it, you pied piper wannabe.

I’d haven’t been cucked since 2013… so try again…and go off into the trailer park you reside in, because you think that this belt is worth more than your own pathetic think you can seem to sell out for.

This time, he kicksout and smashes a bottle over Knux's head, and kneels over him.
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2019, 05:58 PM

Thunder Knuckles pops back up to his feet cartoonishly after being cracked in the head with a bottle.

Where was I when Shock-value was holding the Federweight Championship hostage. Easy, giving her the best fight she's had in a while and working my ass off for my paycheck. You've been off doing god knows what in southern West Virginia, where the men are men and sheep run scared.

That was before my man, Jim Jimson, dethroned her. Who you beat, congratulations but now you have to deal with a harder hitter they always step up...that's why I'm not sure why you're surprised by this, at all...

You talk about your briefcase all you want. I'll just keep winning chances for straight-up matches. Instead of, getting things shoved in my ass on the regular.

None said I would sell the Federweight Championship...My Lord, you can't just sell the only belt in this company that matters...The other they have theyre price...

That Federweight Championship you hold. It's named after Sid Feder the best trash talker of all time. Which I'm sure you know. He said it was the only Championship that mattered...and proved it with one word.

Nope.

That's what I'm doing to you, Tommy. I'm "Noping" your Federweight Championship reign.

Thunder Knuckles annoyed that he even had to explain that to someone who has been in XWF this long and didn't know that. Thunder Knuckles now slaps Tommy Wish in the face and locks in the scorpion death drop. Thunder Knuckles drops Tommy down then goes for the goes cover.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2019, 06:39 PM

Yes, I’ve been into some kooky shit in West Virgina, and I am not afraid to give you props to take on the half of Trump’s and War Pig’s favorite neo Nazi queen, but at the same who hadn’t fought her? You’re no special to the next jabroni who thinks they are worth more than an amount in the XBUXs department. To be honest, at this point, the more you shock me with your meek words, I just imagine how you’ll fair in that four corners in South Africa.

What do you mean by winning chances for straight up matches? That gives an clear indication that to me that you are nothing more than a man who is willing to get paid by some marks to just have the match thrown out if things don’t go their way. I can’t even believe you still think for a split second this title matters, I just cringe at you for thinking that. You should go pair up with Drezdin and stink up the tag division; because I all can see is a person who needs to back off into the dark corners of the cove.

If you want to NOPE my reign…then I’ll NOPE your entire time with this debate… go NOPE yourself into your money pit of XBUXs, that’s all you are good for among the ones who pretend to fuck with you in this place.

Tommy not only kicksout, he gets Knux up by his hair and tosses him through a candy glass window. Then he pulls Knux up on his feet HideYaFace’d him onto the concrete.
Hate Post Like Post
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2019, 07:42 PM

Thunder Knuckles slowly gets up from Tommy Wish's finishing maneuver.

What makes me special Tommy is the fact that I earn the shots, I sell them off when I can. Your another one of those "xbux doesn't matter guys". Why do you even 'rassle your matches then? Wait...

You haven't had one in a hot minute.

When you find out exactly how much xbux matter your gonna look foolish, as will half of the roster. The half that doesn't know the value of they're xbux currency. I am nothing more than a man willing to get paid by others...For fucks sakes, Tommy don't you aspire to be more than just tag team jobber number eight? Your paycheck shows what you're worth...You not collecting your checks shows, me and XWF fans, you don't even care about what you're worth.

So why care about this title? The one you don't think is worth anything but in reality, is worth everything. It's worth even more than the Universal Championship.

I'm glad we had some time to talk. Maybe I have educated you on things like worthlessness and reality.

Maybe next time we can talk about how you got your paychecks and celebrate the night away. Until that day or someone comes in here and lets you know you have lost. To probably the second-best trash-talker in this company to date.

As far as what you've done in West Virginia is on you...for a guy who supposedly claimed you hate the state...You're spending a lot of time there. Get well soon.

Thunder Knuckles rolls up Tommy wish YET AGAIN!

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:

11-21-2019, 07:54 PM

Tommy kicksout of the roll up, but instead of talking... he gives the belt to Knux, as soon Knux get excited... Tommy tased Knux on his gun until he was on the floor.

"You earned it..... now go sell it back to Jim or something, because you have more to gain then I do with this belt."

Tommy stomps on Knux and leaves the area.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
Jim "the Jim" Jimson (11-21-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-21-2019)
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-21-2019, 08:44 PM

Thunder Knuckles gets up and notices Tommy Wish is gone. Thunder Knuckles gets up and says...

Thanks,Tommy, I'm glad we had this talk.

When this becomes official 'Ol Thunder Knuckles has an announcement to make.

Stay tuned.

Thunder Knuckles raises the Federweight Championship up high for XWF fans to see that he has become the most important Champion in XWF.

Suck it, Centcheerhimon!

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-23-2019, 12:49 PM

Weird of Tommy to just give up like that when he was probably winning... oh well!

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Thunder Knuckles

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post