Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:23 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
The Pink Mist (and ruby) Issue #1
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-21-2019, 09:26 AM

[Image: The-Pink-Mistand-Ruby01.jpg]

It was a dark and moody night in the city of Ottawa. Crime had been on the rise ever since resident superhero and professional wrestling superstar Ruby removed her mask and seemingly gave up her crime fighting ways. Crime in this city had become a cancer, and only one person could bring law and order back to the streets, but she knows that she can't do it alone…

An undisclosed rooftop...

Our heroine broodingly staring off into the brightly lit city in the distance.

”Are we filming?”

An unknown voice from behind the camera answers.

“Yes”

Our heroine faced the camera, her identity totally hidden by the small black and pink lone ranger style mask that appeared to be glued to her face.

[Image: pinkmist-1.jpg]

”Evil doers beware, for your time terrorizing the streets of Ottawa will soon come to an end. “The Pink Mist” is here to stomp out crime once and for all! The heathens that have taken advantage of the fact that Ruby has gone missing will soon rue the day that they decided to bring their brand of evil to my home country! Tonight I’ll stomp them out with extreme prejudice while I search for the one person who can help me vanquish the evil that roams the halls of the XWF!”

With that said, VV sprung into action! She fired a grappling gun across the alley to another building and quickly leapt off the building, repealing down to the ally below!

The camera guy took the elevator…

[Image: please-stand-by-istock.jpg]

He caught up to our heroine just in time to see her approaching her first villain! Some creepo that was standing outside of a woman’s bedroom window and spying on her while she undressed. Vita’s face scrunched up and her lips curled in anger at the sight of this guy snapping photographs of his unknowing victim. She reached behind her back and revealed a custom pink billy club as she stepped out from the shadows.

”Hey creep, how about taking my picture?”

Startled, the guy turned around just in time for his face to totally catch that billy club right between the eyes! His phone dropped to the ground on impact, he followed right behind. Knowing the one rule to safely fighting crime as she did, VV continued to hit the man repeatedly until his face looked like red mush. She then stood up and looked to the camera as the evil doing moaned in pain by her feet. Her eyes lit up with excitement as she fought to catch her breath from a mix of fatigue and excitement.

”OH MY GOD, DID YOU GET THAT!?!”

No verbal answer could be heard, but VV seemed happy with whatever response she did receive.

”Oh my God, what a rush! This is my calling!”

The Pink Mist needed a moment to calm down from the excitement. Once her breathing was under control, she turned back to the camera.

”Our first villain of the night, and I took him down with ease! Remember boys, invading a woman's space and taking dirty pictures without her consent is a crime that will not go unpunished! As a matter of fact, there’s a guy I know in the XWF that is guilty of such a crime! Amjetkun Socio, I’m talking to you! I was kind enough to give you a place to stay when you had nowhere else to go, and what did you do to repay my kindness? You snooped around in my personal stuff, stole from me, and took some unflattering photographs while I wasn’t looking! Do you think it’s okay to steal? Do you think it’s okay to spy? So you think it’s okay that you have nude pictures of me!? Well buddy boy, don’t be surprised when the hammer of justice comes crashing down on you! You are a vile and awful human being! One that gives no thought to the repercussions that your actions might bring, not to you, or to your victims, but that will soon change! You invaded my privacy and took advantage of my good nature, but worse than that, you refuse to answer my text! I need more of your protein shakes and I need them NOW, but you won’t give them to me will ya? No, not willingly you won’t, but after I enlist the help of Ruby, the two of us are going to have a little talk with you about the merits of sharing!”

VV then smacked the billy club into the palm of her hand making a loud clapping sound.

”And teach you why you should learn to respect a woman’s privacy!”

Suddenly a cry for help echoed through the night.

”NO! I DON’T WANT TO GO!”

Vita turned her entire body towards the source in response and without so much as a thought of her own well being, she took off running straight for danger. Though not as fast on his feet as The Pink Mist, this time the camera man managed to keep up enough to secure the entire shot as Vita rolled up on some creepy 40 year old trying to force a young girl into his van just outside of the local Cumberland Pizza.

”Let me go, I want to play the game!”

”Take your hands off of the girl NOW!” She exclaimed as she continued to run directly into the crosshairs of danger!

The guy looked up in confusion and quickly released the girl. ”Wait, you don’t understand!”

But Vita had no time for lies! As soon she was within striking distance, she brought the hammer of justice (The billy club as explained earlier in this issue! *Stan) down across the top of his skull. The man crumbled to the cold wet street as the young girl let out a horrific scream!

”Daddy!”

Vita, oblivious to the real situation, cautioned the girl.

”You don’t need to call him that anymore, you’re safe. Now run home and let me deal with this sicko!”

With tears in her eyes, the girl did as she was told and left her father (yep!) alone with the crazed “hero”. Vita then dropped to the ground and got right up in this creeps face, taunting him with just a whisper.

”So, you like little girls huh?”

The man tried to beg her off, but there’s no reasoning with justice, if you break the law, you pay the price! Vita whacked him upside the head again to make him more complying for what’s to come next, and what came next was gruesome. She pinned his arms down to the ground one by one with her knee and swung her billy club repeatedly until both of his hands were left mangled and useless. She then jumped up and faced the camera again.

”Do you see this? Do you see what sort of scum roam these streets? I’d wager that this sick creep thinks twice before trying to touch another child with his greasy hands! The evil roaming these streets is almost as bad as it is in the XWF! Creepy pedophiles making moves on underaged girls? No, I’m not talking about Micheal Graves, we have a new resident creepo in the XWF. The Big Shank tried to get me drunk and make a move. Can you believe that? Here’s another so called legend in the XWF, and of course he’s a child molesting creepo just like that damned Dark Warrior was! Well, The Big Shank may have been a friend in the past, but now that his secret is out, there’s only one way to deal with him!”

Without warning, Vita took her stick and cracked the whimpering man in the face, knocking him out and possibly breaking his nose in the process.

”I will not stand for pedophiles to walk the halls of the XWF, even if they are so called legends! Once I find my sidekick, your number will be up Big Shank!”

Some time passed. How much? Who knows, but the footage picked back up outside of a large building that read ACME warehouse. Vita was slow to pick the lock, so slow in fact that she gave up and started smacking the doorknob with her stick until she knocked it off and was able to slip inside. Once inside, she found many people slaving away in the factory. Standing over them looking down on his obvious unwilling workers was the mastermind of this operation. A scowl formed on Vita’s brow as she definitely walked to the center of the room and pointed up at the sharply dressed business owner.

”YOU!”

The man looked down to Vita in her super hero get up and couldn’t help but laugh.

”Hey doll, Halloween was a couple of weeks ago!”

Vita did not find the same amusement from this situation.

”Your time at the top of the criminal underbelly is finished!”

With a sincere unknowingness of what she was talking about, he replied.

”What?”

”Don’t play coy with me you frickin geek! You stand up there and force these people to do your evil bidding, slaving them away with no remorse, but that all stops tonight!”

One of the workers in the factory actually chimed in to try and calm the situation.

“We’re not slaves, we work for Mr. Johnson!”

VV takes a moment to consider what she has just heard, but she quickly figures it out.

”So it’s worse than I thought! You have used your cunning to manipulate these poor people! I know a guy just like you, ironically enough, his name is Mastermind, and the last time that I crossed paths with him, he had the audacity to use a real tragedy in order to gain favor going into our match! He actually had people booing me! ME!!! Since then I have watched as he continued to manipulate people into believing that he was deserving of title shot after title shot, but no matter how cunning he may be, it doesn’t make up for the fact that he’s a potato in the ring! I know how to handle him this time! I’ll serve up the same dish of justice that I’m about to serve you!”

Suddenly the sound of glass breaking drew everyone’s attention to the skylight above Mr. Johnson. A red and black blur of a man crashed through the window and landed right in front of Mr. Johnson, before anyone could react, he quickly sliced the throat of Mr. Johnson and kicked him over the railing where he crashed through one of the workstations. All of the employees jumped to their feet, their horrific screams of panic filled the night air, but Vita was unphased as she stared up to the man that just commited murder right in front of her.

[Image: fuzz.jpg]

”And just who are you supposed to be?”

”My name is Finch, and I’m the hero this city needs!” He said as he closely examined the brackets that hold the cat walk together for some strange reason.

”Hero? You’ve got to be kidding, you totally just killed that dude!”

”I did, because that’s what it takes if you want to clean the streets, also he was boring me with his rhetoric!”

”Yeah, my guy does that too... “ VV took a moment to consider her options, but ultimately she shook her head no, unwilling to cross that line between severe beatings and death. ”No, you can’t fight evil by becoming evil! You have to set the example, be the beacon of hope for all to aspire to be like. What you're doing is criminal, just as criminal as the people you chase!”

Suddenly a green and yellow blur dropped in through the skylight and landed just behind him. It was Ruby!!! Before he could react to the new threat, she quickly knocked him out and looked down to Vita.

“You really should start heeding your own advice bud!”

TBC

PROMO

”Weird right?”

“Me playing dress up and fighting crime, I’m sure nobody thought they’d see the day.”

“I’m the villain”

“DUH!”

“I’m sooooo evil and rotten, and just about everyone will tell you so. Of course those people mostly consist of nerds who I’ve embarrassed in the ring, but that’s still the majority! Even our plucky time traveling assassin who is challenging for the Universal Title has previously fallen to the total awesomeness that is my talent in the ring!”

“But in a world where people can change the script, erase your victory, and convince the majority that they never lost to you, robbing you of your crowning achievement. In a world where a corrupt management system goes out of it’s way to protect such lies, and in a world where anyone with the intention to seek out the truth finds themselves in an early grave… Maybe what this world needs is a superhero! Someone who can right all of the wrongs in a single swoop and set the XWF back on course to once again be the greatest wrestling promotion in the world!”

“Lethal Lottery is my chance to do just that! It’s my chance to take control of the book, even if for just a single night. In that night I’m positive that I can correct a lot of the problems that this company has faced over the last few months. I can finally force Sarah to meet me in the ring so that I can prove once and for all that she is nothing more than a pathetic liar! I can give The Sick Cunts the Tag Team Title match that they’ve deserved for some time now, and I can ensure that the Kris Von Bonns of the world aren’t given opportunities that they don’t deserve while the rest of us beg for scraps! Lethal Lottery is my chance to make things right!”

“But to get there, I have to face off against two former partners, a friend, and possibly a fellow superhero! Socio and Mastermind aren’t much of a threat. I learned a lot about Amjetkun Socio in the first round of this tournament, and I learned a great deal about Mastermind earlier this year when we faced off for the Xtreme title, and Mastermind may be a crafty opponent with an uncanny ability to manipulate the masses, but can he manipulate Amjetkun to a victory? Doubtful!”

“No, the real challenge here is having to lay hands on Noah’s pops. Fuzz is a good guy, he really is, and just like myself, he’s been repeatedly screwed over since his return to the XWF. Just look at the controversy over the brackets! Fuzz makes a very reasonable request, So reasonable that he never should have had to request to see them to begin with, but management has decided that instead of doing their jobs and releasing the information to the public, they’d rather withhold it and use every opportunity to try and make Fuzz look foolish! That’s not how this should work! The management of this company should be fair and unbiased, but that’s not the case is it!? No, because they would rather claim innocence and tell you obvious BS like how they're friends with everyone… Lane! Yet every time a booking sheet goes up for a card, you can see the unbridled biased staring you in the face! The Sick Cunts are denied title shots that they obviously earned and buried down the card at every opportunity! I’m denied the prize that I rightfully won over a month ago, and have to wrestle in trash piles for Lanes amusement! The Mother Fuckers are simply left off the card entirely all because they called out the 5’2 Mafia, and just like the Sick Cunts, oh snap, they might actually win, can’t have that! Or how about last Anarchy when Ruby shocked the world and defeated Sarah Lacklan for the Anarchy title, and UH OH! There was no pretaped BS ending ready to roll to try and hide that fact from the world, so what do they do? Announce an immediate rematch at Lethal Lottery! Nevermind the fact that I’m carrying the REAL championship! Let’s give Sarah a chance to win back her costume jewelry!”

“Well the corruption ends here! When I win the Lethal Lottery, I’ll set all that right.”

“PROMISE!”

“Fighting Fuzz is problematic since I don’t want to hurt him, but at the same time, him and Big Shank are the obvious favorites to move on to the final round. I’m not even offended by that either, I mean, they are both legends and they can both still go, BUUUT, neither of them are unstoppable, and with the help of my super sidekick, I’m pretty frickin confident that I can turn the XWF on it’s head and win the whole damn night! Think about it, I get a fresh Ruby who help me;”

VV starts throwing cartoonish play punches.

”POW!”

“KWOP!”

“THUD!”

“Then I get the entire night to rest while Ruby has to face off against Sarah in that “Garbage Panda Match” or whatever it is. Point is, Advantage VV!”

“Plus I get to see Sarah roll around in the trash where she belongs… This is going to be a perfect night!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 11 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (12-01-2019), Atara Raven (11-21-2019), Centurion (11-21-2019), Corey Smith (11-21-2019), Jessalyn Hart (11-21-2019), Mastermind (11-21-2019), Noah Jackson (11-21-2019), Ruby (11-22-2019), Shawn Warstein (11-21-2019), Theo Pryce (11-23-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (11-21-2019)