Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery V RP Board
Never gonna give you up,
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-21-2019, 04:40 AM

Thunder Knuckles is seen in his locker room after Warfare, still in his wrestling attire, and he’s smiling even after the loss. Jimmy is in the locker room with Thunder Knuckles.

Well, that was bullshit Thunder Knuckles!

Jimmy, I didn’t want the damn thing anyway.

You lost by pinfall! In an, I quit match!

Who cares? I’m still getting paid for the night.

It doesn’t bother you at all? People are going to be just as pissed as when Vince had a Hell in a cell end in a DQ!

Hell no and XWF fans know that’s all that matters, it doesn’t bother me! Not now that I have this!

Thunder Knuckles points to EDWARD who has been creepily standing in the corner because that's where Thunder Knuckles told him to be.

This guy is an entertainment machine! I guess the one downside of losing tonight is…

Thunder Knuckles leans in and whispers into Jimmy’s ear.

I kinda told Edward he could carry the shiny if I won it.

Jimmy looks at Thunder Knuckles in disapproval but whispers back…

What are you going to do now that you didn’t win the Hart Championship?

Thunder Knuckles still whispering.

I’ll show you.

Thunder Knuckles picks up his voice and says…

Edward walks over here and slaps Jimmy in the face then goes back in the corner.

What the fuck? Thunder Knuckles, stop that!

Edward walks over to Jimmy and slaps him in the face and walks back to the corner.

I also said I'd pay him TEN xbux a week, you fucking idiot! Don’t put all your eggs in one basket. I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, Jimmy!

Thunder Knuckles puts on a bootlegged t-shirt that reads “Anthony the Joke strikes again”.

I just had to get rid of that little fucking creepy guy Edward was with. Dude seemed like a fucking weirdo, for real. I sold him most of Centurion’s stuff, made some US dollars, and told him to beat it.

Thunder Knuckles notices Edward wants to say something.

What is it, Edward?

NO SHINEY! EDWARD WANT SHINEY!

Yeah buddy, I know we’ll work on that soon enough. That might give us some time to talk about your future, hmm?

EDWARD BEST WARRIOR!

Yeah, I know buddy but just be quiet and you're drooling a little bit, just a little.

Thunder Knuckles gestures to his mouth and chin as if to clue Edward into wiping off his chin. Edward just stands in the corner still with a little bit of drool on his face.

This is just great.

Jimmy shaking his head.

They just released who you're facing at Lethal Lottery.

Thunder Knuckles's attention is once again shifted back to Jimmy.

I don’t care right now, Jimmy.

And as far as I'm concerned you were screwed out of the Hart Championship!

Thunder Knuckles looks annoyed at Jimmy.

Well, I'm not you okay!

Thunder Knuckles knows that if he changes the subject he has a chance that Jimmy would stop talking about that fucking Hart Championship.

Who the fuck we got next?

Your next opponents are Force Gape, Scully and Kieran Overton.

Good, I'm going to do far less research on these people and be as factually inaccurate as possible. It seemed to have worked for my last opponent. So, let the games begin!

Don’t forget less entertaining.

Thunder Knuckles chuckles a bit.

That was funny, Jimmy.

You think so Thunder Knuckles? Then you’ll love this…

Jimmy’s voice turns into a whining child.

“Is this even legal”

Thunder Knuckles chuckles thinking of Centurion at the auction for the October 2019 “Star Of The Month”.

About as legal as pinning someone in an "I quit match". Come to think about it, your t-shirt says it all, Thunder Knuckles.

Yeah, Anthony the Joke, scouted the wrong guy, Jimmy, and had a mouth full of SmokinBobWilliams, fucking trash.

To think, you chose this shit show over Savage, eh?

Yeah, Atticus Black at least knew the talent he had on his show when I was there.

Thunder Knuckles enters an almost frustrated sales pitch because Jimmy won’t fucking drop this conversation.

Want to be entertained? Watch Savage! On Saturday nights. The best talents in XWF today fight on Savage.

Thunder Knuckles shrugs to break himself out of his sales pitch, Jimmy looks upset, and Edward still has a little drool on his face. Thunder Knuckles walks over to wipe off the drool from Edward's face when Edward opens his mouth to bite. Thunder Knuckles stops and walks back to where he was before.

Happy now, Jimmy? I commented about what happened!

Your match at Lethal Lottery is for a TV Title shot, want to talk about your opponents a little?

Fuck no, I hear Kieran Overton fucks dogs on live TV. Scully watches the brothers Blackwater fuck each other while looking at pictures of they’re dad.

Okay, that's not accurate at all.

Thunder Knuckles stares at Jimmy like no shit asshole.

Are you going to offer your opponent a chance for a win?

You just said it was for a shot at a title people will buy that shit. God knows if Anthony the Joke ever made enough xbux he’d just buy a shot at a title. Then again, He’d probably just try to blow Atticus Black like he did Smokinbob...Except, Atticus has more integrity than that.

Damn Thunder Knuckles. You're really on one now, huh? Are we going to XWF video archives to prepare for Scully, Kieran Overton, and Force Gape?

Yeah, I’ll meet you there.

EDWARD WANT SHINEY!

God, Jimmy, we’re going to have to take care of this soon. So, Edward here doesn’t bite off any thumbs we, ourselves, don't want to be bitten off.

Thunder Knuckles points to Jimmy’s and his thumbs.

Good idea Thunder Knuckles! I think we can get a rematch with Centcheerhim on after the Pay Per View.

Oh yeah, I forgot I got paid.

Thunder Knuckles trying to turn the conversation away from the Hart Championship because Jimmy just won't let it die. Thunder Knuckles erupts into a strong, confident, yet informative tone. Unlike that weak shit, he gave for the Pay Per View before he got paid.

Don’t forget to buy Lethal Lottery, December 1st, 2019, LIVE on Pay Per View! What a night for ‘rassling! Lux, will go toe to toe, with Unknown Soldier! We’re in for one HELL of a fight, come the night! Also on the night, ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles will be in action against Force Gape, Scully and Karren Overweight. Where they'll be in the fight of their lives. The Lethal Lottery tournament itself comes to a dramatic conclusion! Who will be crowned the winner, your guess is as good as mine! Don’t miss all the bone-crunching action LIVE on Pay Per View.

Thunder Knuckles finishes his plug for Lethal Lottery by grabbing a box of Dunkin’ Donuts and pulls out an apple fritter. Thunder Knuckles bites into it, winks to the camera.

MMMM. That's good shit!

The camera fades to Thunder Knuckles's reaction of Anarchy days after talking to Jimmy. Thunder Knuckles is seen wearing the polar bear fur coat the stole from Centurion, he has a mortified look on his face as he watches what Centurion did to EDWARD.

This mother fucker, Centcheerhimon my have ended EDWARD’s career with a hammer!...not a golf club which is his weapon of choice…

Odd…

Anyways, speaking of tools in general. Centurion, I’m glad you got a chance to defend “your” Hart Championship against Speechless Von Prick Hammer.

XWF fans around the world will get to see you and Speechless Von Prick Hammer battle it out, to see who the most boring fuck in XWF today. The winner gets bragging rights, of course!

Now get the fuck outta my face cameraman.

Thunder Knuckles shoves the cameraman away and the scene fades to XWF video archives, days later. Where Jimmy is showing Thunder Knuckles War Games from earlier this year.

You see Thunder Knuckles, Scully was on team Force Gape.

Elimination match?

Yes, See that Scully just eliminated Boston Bruiser.

Yeah, but look! Shock-value Word-Salad is right there...Yep, see! She’s fucking him up and she eliminated him!

True, the point of watching this is Team Force Gape won.

No shit Jimmy!

Thunder Knuckles slaps Jimmy in the face.

Make no mistake about it Jimmy. The ONLY reason they won is because Lux was on their team. Both these clowns, Force Gape and Scully, are in a number one contenders match for the Television Title against Karren Overweight and ‘Ol Thunder Knuckles. Meanwhile, Lux is the main fucking eventing this Pay Per View for the Universal Championship!

Good point Thunder Knuckles. Scully just had a chance at the Universal Championship.

Yeah and he shit the bed!

He did really shit the bed, huh?

Uh yeah.

Well, what about Force Gape?

What about him? October ninth taught Force Gape something.

What's that?

Thunder Knuckles smiles.

That I'm like the Ohio turnpike.

You're not offering to sell the win though.

Yeah, I know but I'm going to sell the shot at the Television Championship, that's for sure. Between those xbux and the FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND xbux, I’m getting from selling October 2019 Star of the month to Theo Pryce. I’m closing in on the highest-paid athlete in XWF history fast.

Watching all these legends return because they fucked up and didn’t keep ahold of their xbux makes me sad, Jimmy. That’s why I'm not going to pick on Scully too much.

That just depends on what he says about you, and you know it, Thunder Knuckles.

Thunder Knuckles chuckles to himself.

Your right.

Kieran Over…

Thunder Knuckles shooting daggers with the glare he's giving Jimmy.

Karren Overweight! It doesn’t matter what he did or does Jimmy!

Jimmy starts to speak but is cut off abruptly by Thunder Knuckles

Karren Overweight fucks dogs on live TV and that's fucking gross Jimmy and I'm not talking about that dog fucker! Do you understand!

Jimmy shakes his head in disappointment.

You know what Jimmy that’s a wrap, I’m fucking done for the day.

We just started!?!

Yeah, we can finish these fuckers off later, I'm hungry and need to check on EDWARD! Poor bastard’s career might be over, man! What kind of cowardly heel would do such a thing? Oh, wait…

Think a hand is worth one thumb Centcheerhim on? It looks like being a good guy became too hard.

Thunder Knuckles makes air quotes when he said, good guy.

Savage!

On Saturday nights!

The Sence fades once more to a political ad narrated by Morgan Freeman.

We know in our bones that this election is different. The stakes are higher and the threat is more serious. Our country needs a strong leader and the polls show Drezdin is the strongest candidate for the job. No one is more qualified. There is no one else our allies can trust more, than a man who calls it as he sees it, our children can look up to Drezdin. Together Drezdin and Thunder Knuckles can save the economy! Drezdin has a plan for America's future too! He plans on setting the record for investing in schools, so children can read more gooder. He also has a plan to restore the soul of this great nation.

Strong, Steady, Stable leadership.

Vote for Drezdin/Knuckles in 2020

Morgan Freeman's voice ends and Thunder Knuckles's voice begins.

Hi, I'm Thunder Knuckles and I approve this message.

[Image: brofade.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
Atara Raven (11-21-2019), Corey Smith (11-21-2019), The Brothers Blackwater (11-24-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-21-2019)