Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 09:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANARCHY - 11/15/19
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-18-2019, 09:34 AM

Steve Sayors found Amjetkun Socio in the back to get a comment while he's getting worked on by a bunch of trainers. Socio's got a big ass knot coming out of his head and it's almost as big as a cantaloupe. His eyes are in different directions with that Simpsons character look going on. He's not right.

Sayors: What are your thoughts on what just happened out there, Mr. Socio?

Socio: I don't fuckin' know what happened bro. I don't lose often so when I do I never really know why. I think Fuzz injected me with one of his needles. Look at all these needle marks all over me bro.

Sayors: Do you not remember how the match ended? Do you not remember Vinnie Lane's involvement?

Socio: Bruh. Do you think I give a fuck if I do or don't? Get outta here before I fuckin' meatball your ass all the way to the fuckin' market bro!

Not wanting to know what that hell that means, Steve exits.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:ANARCHY - 11/15/19 - by Lacklan - 11-18-2019, 09:31 AM
ANARCHY - 11/15/19 - by Amjetkun Socio - 11-18-2019, 09:34 AM
re:ANARCHY - 11/15/19 - by Shawn Warstein - 11-18-2019, 09:46 AM