Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 02:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No places to Hide
Jessalyn Hart Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

11-14-2019, 05:06 PM

October 15, 2019. Somewhere in Alabama.

Mezian sits in a rental car looking over his financial statements for the last few weeks. Making sure he had the same place that was on his Credit Card receipts...

Travel Inn...

He looks down at the statement, someone has been staying there for the last two weeks.

All the money she could ever want and she chooses this place.
[Image: f71448a0_z.jpg]

He gets out of the car and tries to find any sign of which room she is in. if she was hiding there was next to no real way to find her without tipping his hand. An elderly woman walked up to him from behind

Is there something I can do for you today?

Mezian turned around to see a small frail woman with milky blue eyes and thinning gray hair. She stood there in the parking lot with a shawl around her shoulders.

Do you need a room?

No ma'am, I am looking for someone. She looks like this.

Mezian pulled out his phone and showed a picture of Jessalyn the woman. She squinted her eyes and stared back at Mezian. A small grin streaked across her face.

She said that I should ask people looking for her a question. The right kind of people would know the answer. Do you think you know that answer?

Well, I can at least try to answer it. Although I think I know what the answer is.

Why do ravens fly at night?

Mezian smiled a little as he heard the question.

To see the light in Humanity.

She is on the second-floor room 207. Good luck she hasn't come out in a few days

With that the old woman walked away towards what seemed like the office. Mezian knew that whoever was behind that door was not the same girl he found in Louisville all those years ago. She had changed either for the better or for the worse.
He made his way across the parking lot and towards the steps. A woman walked past him and bumped shoulders with him. Nothing out of the ordinary except what she said

Im sorry I guess I didn't see you there. I didn't mean to...

No worries, life is as hard as you make it.

The woman kept moving after bumping into Mezian. He stopped shortly after the incident. Those words...Anyone one could have said them, they could have come from anywhere. The last person to say those words to him were...

...Pyrial...

The closest thing he ever had to a sister. The Angel of Death. Why would she be here? There so many questions but that had to wait. He needed to get to Jess's room and find out how she was doing.

Mezian made his way up the steps to the second floor to where the room was. he stopped in front of the door and knocked

THUMP

THUMP

THUMP

Mezian waited for a response...Nothing. he went to knock again when he heard something.

I thought I said that I wanted to be left alone. If I need something Eileen I'll come get it from you.

This isn't Eileen and we need to talk Jess.

Mezian?Is that you?...

Yes, Jess can I come in and talk?

No, Fuck you! I don't want anything to do with you and your secret wars. I spent five months in a hole in the middle of nowhere being interrogated for the info I didn't have because of you. You can shove all of it up your ass.

I am aware you are upset and I am aware o what you went through. I was the one that found you remember? I know that they did ever the stuff that you don't remember or don't want to remember. I am here for a different reason. It's about Abigail...We found her body.

She was found a different site than you. They got her good Jess, from what the docs found it looks like they starved her to death. She was barely recognizable when we found her. I wanted you to know we are having a funeral for her and two of the girls. I would like you to come with me back to London. Jess will you please answer me.

Mezian leaned in to listen behind the door to see if she was okay. The swung open, it was Jess. Her eyes were full of tears. She grabbed Mezian in a hug and began to sob into his chest. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and gently kissed her on the top of the head. She looked up at his with tears in her eyes

I'll come with you and after the funeral... We are going to find and kill every last one of those motherfuckers.

Mezian looked down at Jess tears in his eyes this time as well

Yes, Yes we will. They will know what it is like to suffer. I promise you.

I am gone for months and this is the response I get....Nothing...Fucking Crickets!!! I guess after all of that time I should expect the people who are left to forget who I am. I mean t looks like all of the good talents went elsewhere or are collecting retirement checks. I guess that means I get a fresh start.

Okay then, well here it goes I am Jessalyn Hart. I am a 2x Tag Team Champion with Vita Valentine. I am also a former Extreme Champion. One of the best if not the best this company has ever had. I break stuff and people. It's kinda my thing, I enjoy it...a lot! I wanted to come back and knock some rust off and get my feet wet again.

I get it guys you don't know me, I don't know you. It's all very weird and awkward. I promise though after Saturday you will be reminded of what I can do and what I want. So here is to my opponent Atara, let's hope she can fight. Her life may very well depend on it. I mean if I need to make an example out someone she seems like the perfect candidate.

See ya for now Bitches!!

No One IS Safe!!!!

[Image: wallpaper2you-64426-20191117182800923.jpg]
2x Tag Team Champion W/ Vita Valentine
1xExtreme Champion
13-14-0
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessalyn Hart's post:
Atara Raven (11-14-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-14-2019)