Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Record Scratch
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-13-2019, 08:08 PM

*Sigh* “Well….Fuck”

We now take you live in studio where Fuzz himself is going to break down this footage of Socio breaking into his home….. Sorry I’ve just been informed that it's a safe house and not a home.

Seriously how did I get into this situation? There isn’t really any explanation for it. This big fucking oaf breaks my door down and gets into my safe space. I know that sounds a little SJW, but how would you feel if it were your house, and this roided out freak ripped your door off the hinges. Then had the audacity to eat your food, watch your TV, and do god knows what in the bathroom. Oh god… the bathroom… what did he do in there. Forever Unclean.

And that’s just it right…

Everyone looks at Socio like he’s a bumbling moron, who doesn’t understand boundaries. I’m pretty sure that’s not quite true. While he puts off this aura of and idiot, he can’t possibly be that big of one.

Just think about it, he found my safe house. I’m pretty sure he got the location from Vita, but he had the forethought to keep it and use it later to his advantage.

Or my advantage.

I’m not quite sure how this is all going to play out. It isn’t every day that you face someone for a title one day, and then have to team with them two days later. In all my years doing in this business, this is most certainly a first….

But is it really that shocking. Or better yet, it’s expected.

I’ve been saying it for weeks now, that Vinny has it out for me. He won’t allow me to go after the Precious Anarchy Title under the guise…

“YoU cAn’T hAvE tWo SiNgLeS tItLeS!”

But why not? It’s not like one title is exclusive to a certain show…. oh wait it is. It’s not like I can’t handle the load of doing two shows a week… oh wait. Yet that is where this all gets really interesting right?

Socio is not only my partner, but also an opponent for MY title. If he beats me tomorrow, then Vinny wins. If not, Socio has another chance to fuck me over in the middle of the ring. That’s what Vinny is going for. He doesn’t want me to have any modicum of power or respect. Why? Well simply put that way he wouldn’t have to look the other way when Vita, Noah, and Myself are mocking and pointing out the flaws of his management style. Or lack of style for that fact. If Vinny takes my title away, or gets me out of Lethal Lottery, he wins.

I’m sorry Socio, I just can’t allow that to happen. So yes I know that you want me to just hand this title over to you, and move on the Lethal Lottery, but that just isn’t going to happen. Not tomorrow, not Saturday, not anytime soon. I have held onto this title through excruciating attempts on my mind, body, and soul. It’s almost broken me, but guess what there mongoloid?

I’m still here. Still champion. Still fighting anyone and everyone that comes knocking on my door. You think that you’re the first person to attempt this? No. You will just be the latest. Sure you got the jump on me, but what you don’t realize is this….

I’m not trapped in there with you, you’re trapped in here with me. I’ve beaten giants. I’ve beaten roided out freaks. I’ve beaten giant roided out freaks. I’ve beaten morons. I’ve beaten geniuses. I’ve beaten moronic geniuses. You are nothing new to me Socio. Sure you’ve got the muscle and the ability to withstand my needle, but there is so much more to me than that needle. I know right? It’s as if people forget that I was also trained to specifically hurt people in combat sports.

There are several other ways to dispatch of you in the middle of the ring. I could just as easily run around the ring for ten minutes, because you strike me as the kind of juice head who avoids cardio. Or I could just break your pencil legs…

Never Skip Leg Day Bro! These are the types of situations they are talking about when you’re busy getting glamour muscles. All Show.

Or I could just do what I do against everyone I’ve ever faced. I could literally beat you within an inch of your life. Smile upon my feed, while you lay there thinking about….

Something. Honestly I have no clue what is going on in that skull of yours, but you’ll still be there battered and broken. Trying to come up with an excuse for why it happened the way it did. How could someone weak like me, beat someone like you? You look at me as if I am some push over, well you’re and the way it’s going to go down is easy.

That’s just it, easy. You would think it was going to be hard but not really. I just laid out two simply ways it could go down, and that was just off the top of the dome. The real fun comes when I’m sitting there behind the curtain. Waiting for my music to hit. Then when the ideas start to flow, there will be no telling how far I’m going to go…

The only real problem is going to arise…

Who’s going to replace you on Saturday after I embarrass you and leave you for dead in the middle of the ring?

We now return you to your regularly scheduled Fuzz promo. Remember children, drugs are bad, only take them with a Doctor’s order…. or you could not be a pussy about it and man the fuck up.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Shawn Warstein's post:
(11-13-2019), Atara Raven (11-13-2019), Noah Jackson (11-14-2019), Theo Pryce (11-14-2019)