Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 12:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Noah AND Vita [vs] Mastermind and Maxine!
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-13-2019, 01:18 PM

”What in the actual fuck Vincent Barthalamule Lane?!”

“Why the HELL is Ruby getting a shot at a fake belt?”

“Why am I once again dropped down the card?”

“Why have you booked me in a match against Noah for the second time in a month?”

“And why in the heck are we having this fight on a frickin trash heap?”

“Could you possibly be any more obvious in your constant efforts to bury me?”

“Do you want me to quit this shit show? Huh, do ya?”

“Because I totally will! God knows that I’m not doing myself any favors hanging around here anyway! I mean, it’s not like anyone REALLY gives a damn about the Anarchy brand.”

“Why else would I not have been nominated for superstar of the month after my impressive defeat of the once thought to be unbeatable, Sarah Lackan?”

“Not even to mention the fact that I already have three decisive title defenses under my belt despite only having been champion for just over a month.”

“There’s no denying that I’ve had a career highlight month, but not even so much as a nomination, all because Anarchy is the third rate brand with the mostly third rate roster. I say mostly because me, Noah, and Fuzz are down here trying to do you a favor, but here we are getting screwed yet again!”

“It should be ME in that main event defending MY CHAMPIONSHIP against Ruby! Sarah’s the one who deserves to be fighting in piles of garbage like the trash that she is! This is bullshit Vinnie! Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit!”

“It’s not unexpected though. We;ve never received a fair shake on this brand. Noah is constantly thrown into meaningless matches ever since he came just a little too close to winning the Anarchy belt. I’m sure Vinnie thought he was a joke until that night. Now he has to protect his precious Slacklan however he can, and right now, that’s by trying to downplay just how great Noah really is! It’s the same thing that he’s doing to Fuzz too! Fuzz has been absolutely hot in and outside of the Anarchy brand, but each and every request for a shot at either the Anarchy or Tag titles is met with the same deflecting bullshit. I can’t even get the company to do anything about the fact that there are two Anarchy “champions” right now! The right thing to do would be to investigate the REAL ending to the match, find out that I’m not lying, and then officially recognize me as the one and only Anarchy champion. The funny part is, two men have tried to do just that ever since Sarah had production roll that pretaped fake ending, and both of them have met an early demise for their efforts! Lane says that he isn’t protecting Sarah. Sarah says that she hates Vinnie, and I say that it’s all a frickin ruse so that Lane and Sarah can deflect criticism! Honestly, I often wonder if it’s worth even fighting to be recognized as the Anarchy champion, and booking like this only cements those thoughts!”

“If we can’t get a fair shake on Anarchy, then I guess we have no choice but to do what Noah said and change the rules! Mastermind and Maxine better be ready to work together, because as far as Noah and I are concerned, this IS a TAG TEAM MATCH, and we will be treating it as such!”

“AND since I know that Lane has no intentions of changing the booking, I guess that means that I’m just going to do everything that I can to ensure that The Hardest Worker in the XWF, my Noah, doesn’t get screwed again!”

“So, Thursday Night Anarchy, Junkyard match… Winner, Noah Jackson!”

“Do something about it!”

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
(11-14-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (11-13-2019), Atara Raven (11-13-2019), Noah Jackson (11-13-2019), Theo Pryce (11-13-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vita Frickin Valenteen's post!
Centurion (11-13-2019)