Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I Get High Here?
Brooke Hernandez Offline
Your Fucking Nightmare

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

11-12-2019, 09:28 PM

I took a hit of weed and ended up here in XWF. I saw Madison Dyson walking around looking like a reject Rob Zombie video ho. I saw my opportunity and I am taking it. Nothing you can fucking do whore. I am here to win gold. I may be high but me and the Federweight Title will be higher than Santa Claus on Christmas Eve. There was once a fairy princess. I ate her because I had the munchies. I will fucking do it to you too. Madison.. What makes you special? Because youre blonde and hot? You and five billion other women in our business.

What does this business mean to you? To me this is an outlet to let out my anger and frustrations. Let me guess. You come from a good home. Mommy and daddy gave you everything in life. The first memory I have of my mother is her having a needle sticking out of her arm, overdosing. I was raised in the system. No one is going to hurt me worse than I have already hurt myself. I have dragged blades along my milky skin. Do you know the kind of pain it causes to try to become a ghost to haunt those who were mean to you? To want to die just to get fucking revenge on people? Fuck you Madison and fuck what you stand for. I want that title and the Goddess ALWAYS takes what she wants. You can try to run and hide but I will always find you. I am used to finding green when it falls on shag carpet. I will find your pretty little ass and I will take tje title from you. Prepare to be a former champion bitch!

Pins the champion..

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Brooke Hernandez's post:
Madison Dyson (11-13-2019), Unknown Soldier (11-13-2019)
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-13-2019, 04:23 AM

KICK OUT!

What does this business mean to me? DUNKING ON LOSERS LIKE YOU!

You MUST be fucking high to think you have a chance here. So let the QUEEN OF MEAN set you straight on the XWF's pecking order.

So, first of all thank you OH SO MUCH for that expository backstory dump. I'm so honored you picked me to reveal to the world that your entire life story sounds like a side plot on 13 Reasons Why that was left on the cutting room floor. Oh, you had it ROUGH? A BLOO BLOO BLOO! Bitch, everybody's had it rough. There's somebody in the XWF right now who wants me dead! Not "running a razor blade lightly across my skin in a pathetic cry for attention while crying into my Billie Eilish liner notes" dead. Like, DEAD dead.

You know what, the more I think about the trite bullshit you spewed the angrier I get! WAH WAH, you're like babby's first goth phase. "I'm so deep and angry and cynical. Nobody could possibly understand what it's like to be a walking cliche like me." Write it down in my Hot Topic brand "suicidal thoughts journal" and go bullshit my therapist for more Xanax. Yeah bitch, you're something special. Something especially oblivious if you think walking up in the toughest meanest promotion in the world and playing the victim is going to end in anything but wholescale humiliation for YOU. Like, what the fuck bitch, you're just putting all that weak shit front and center when we have literal murderers, psychopaths, and pedos waiting to prey on anyone they can get their hands on. They see a Daria ass bitch like you moping around and talking about self harm and they think "fresh meat". You're spineless ass is gonna last like a week. Guarantee it.

So fuck off with this dimestore cheap attempt at depth. Take it to the CW where this kind of vapid brain damaged turd would make a million dollars. Because here it's not gonna get you anything but mockery. This warning counts as my good deed for the week. It ain't gonna happen again.

[Image: being_emo_is_hard_lets_go_shopping.jpg]

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Madison Dyson's post:
R.L. Edgar (03-23-2021)