Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 11:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XWF characters you love the most, hate the most and would most like to hang out with
KnightMask Offline
One half of Crimson Knights

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-10-2013, 08:49 PM

EDIT: I mean in a kayfabe sense, not in terms of which person you think is the best poster, writer, etc.

So, can't be one of your own characters.

Which character do you hate the most, i.e., hate the character, not in an Xpac heat kind of way but in terms of disliking what the character does, how he behaves, etc. Which character gets you most steamed by his actions and attitude...?

On the other end, which character do you find the most likable or find yourself rooting for or supporting the most?

Also, which character, if any, would you most want to hang out with, talk with, etc...?

I thought it'd be an interesting topic.

[Image: index.php?ftpserver=localhost&ftpserverp...oMaker.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-10-2013, 08:52 PM

Really cant say I dislike any characters atm, like a lot of the stuff I see.

Some of my favorite work Ive seen so far is guys like Mr. Satellite and also Ann Thraxx and JTC

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-10-2013, 08:57 PM

Ann Thraxx was fun to work with, Mystery and Luca always made me angry cause they're so damn good.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-10-2013, 09:05 PM

As far as who I'd most like to hang out with, well, Crimson Cobra has similar interests to me in terms of grappling, though his cockiness might drive me nuts and he'd probably be too wild and crazy for me...plus, he's got lots of enemies. Game Genie likes video games, we could gel in that way, Heironious seems to like RPG's and Blind Guardian, two things I'm into.

Most despicable and most likable...well, off the top of my head, I always rooted for Crimson Cobra, especially because I can appreciate someone who takes risks even when it might cost them the match. World-1-International, I always root for due to his positive attitude and stick-to-it'ness. Mr. Satellite, I generally root for, because even if he can be arrogant, he's generally not a mean or bad guy...and I started to root for Duke more after Asmodeus got shot. Steve Davids, given his rough past and the fact that beneath his brutal exterior he's a pretty tortured, troubled guy makes me root for him a bit or at least sympathize.

Sincere Lee Wild, the fact that she murders people, bullies people, makes me not want to root for her. Eric Rex is pretty scummy, though I guess I kind of root for him in that he's taking on an establishment. The Stone Cold-sort of effect. The Senator is a pretty big a-hole and so its hard for me to not want him to just get totally pasted. Luca Azergotti is another one, due to his arrogance.

Chris MacBeth is a guy that I root for somewhat, in that I can sympathize with his anger at getting screwed all the time, but at the same time, the guy is kind of a jerk as well, ripping on whatever town he happens to be in with no provocation.

Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-10-2013, 09:07 PM

(06-10-2013, 08:57 PM)CM Punk Said: Ann Thraxx was fun to work with, Mystery and Luca always made me angry cause they're so damn good.

I mean more in a kayfabe sense. As characters/wrestlers, not as writers.

Like, just as you might have hated the Honkey Tonk man for his cheating ways, which characters/wrestlers make you hate them or love them by their actions..?

Hate Post Like Post
KnightMask Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-10-2013, 09:08 PM

(06-10-2013, 08:52 PM)TexasTornado AndyMorrison Said: Really cant say I dislike any characters atm, like a lot of the stuff I see.

Some of my favorite work Ive seen so far is guys like Mr. Satellite and also Ann Thraxx and JTC

Yeah, again, I mean in a kayfabe sense.

Characters that piss you off, characters you root for, etc.

Hate Post Like Post
CM Punk Offline
Better Than God.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-10-2013, 09:08 PM

Well then I always like Luca's and Mystery's, and even Paul Heyman's demeanor, funny enough, but hated every single babyface that ever walked the earth. and the fat japan guy

Simple.

[Image: XoJfzQK.png]
1x European Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Andrew Morrison Away
The Storm Of Destruction

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-10-2013, 09:16 PM

gotta say I root for guys like Satellite, Dean, Thraxx, JTC, and Sincere Lee

guys I cant stand atm: that Japanese guy and hunter payne and kinda matt lennox. I tend to prefer the edgier types over generic but I may need to read more of their work

W-L Record Since Return: 1-1 (singles or tag) 0-1 (special/gauntlet matches)
[Image: pdCdNLq.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scott Charlotte Offline
Shhhh

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-10-2013, 10:19 PM

Well, first off I like Satellite which seems to be common with everyone. I also like Cobra and Knightmask a lot. I root for those three a lot. In the same sense I root for Nightmare, Dean Moxley, Joe Tuesday and Bane Williams.

When it comes to hatred it has to be for Ann Thraxx. Something about her urks me, which is a good thing. Same with Luca that smug son of a bitch haha. As well as Matt Lennox, Sean Falcon and Brian Braxton.

I'd most definitely hang out with Mask and Cobra. That's some cool team work shenanigans going there. Bane and Johnny X-treme seem pretty chill too.

I'd hate to hang with the Dong and Schlong Connection as well as Unknown Soldier. Bad times.

(1x) Hart Champion
(1x)X-treme Champion
(1x) Tag Team Champion w/ Q.C. Thug

Current Record

[Image: p_197-329-tragedy-comedy-270x270.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-11-2013, 01:02 AM

There are certain characters that I root for and some I hate. If you want my favourite and most hated kayfabe characters I would go with KnightMask and Mister Mystery respectively.
Hate Post Like Post
David skulley Offline
I Ain't Takin' None of Yo Shit!

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-11-2013, 05:33 AM

Hate
Fucking Luca! He annoys me...
Peter Gilmour
and Shane ...Fuck that guy

Love
The Crimson Dong
Unknown Soldier
The Rock is pretty entertaining...Still fuck that guy...
Cm punk has balls...I respect him for having man balls...

Hangout
FUCK ALL OF YOU!!!!

[Image: 2c01f99f-c0cb-4d26-a72e-36065540b0b7_zps...1375679216]
Hate Post Like Post
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2013, 05:34 AM

I would like to hang out with the Dong and Schlong connection.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson (06-11-2013)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-11-2013, 09:39 AM

First, I'd like to say I'm glad Luca seems to be pretty hated, as I really do try going for a "This guy's a gigantic douchebag!" response when I write my work.

Characters I'd root for in Kayfabe? Knightmask, because he manages to be an inherently good person without being generic, which a lot of faces in real life tend to fall into. Satellite, because I love a good "I'm better than you because I'm a foreigner" gimmick and he does it really well, even if he's not really a foreigner and more of a spaceman. Same with Lennox, although his is more conventional. And because there are too many for me to list off the top my head, any character who has some sort of mental issue, as I'm a sucker for psycho characters. Oh, and Jason E. Smith, I love a good Monster.

Characters I wouldn't root for/would root against? Alex Shawn, the whole character rubs me the wrong way. Dean McGovern, as much as I love the character you kinda can't really root for him I think. And any overtly narcissistic characters, because too much narcissism annoys me.

Characters I'd like to hang out with? Joe Tuesday. Why? I don't know, I think it would interesting.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-11-2013, 09:46 AM

I don't like any of you...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post