Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Lines
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-07-2019, 03:30 PM

Lux appears before an XWF camera, looking determined as fuck!

You may have noticed at this past Warfare that I ran a sword through resident XWF rectal parasite Shane . I am using this time to issue a warning. Death by evisceration is EXTREMELY contagious, and can be contracted by anyone who so much as acts charitably towards any of Shane's remaining allies. Or, to put it in simpler terms.

Gilly. DEAD.

Madison Dyson. DEAD.

Unknown Soldier. EXTREMELY DEAD.

Most of you, thankfully, are well immunized from the threat due to having things like common sense or good taste. For any who aren't, refer to Paragraph A.

Lux leans in to the camera so far only her lips are showing.

Lux is gonna kill you, Soldier.

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: CoreySig6A.png?width=270&height=406]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Corey Smith's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-08-2019), Atara Raven (11-07-2019), Sebastian Duke (11-07-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Corey Smith's post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-07-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-07-2019, 03:46 PM

🖕

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vita Frickin Valenteen's post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-08-2019)
Thunder Knuckles™ Offline
A No Good Bastard

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-07-2019, 03:58 PM

Shock-value is dead?! I'll find out if thats true or not!

[Image: newtngb.png?ex=661f68da&is=660cf3da&hm=6...9be1b4b4b&]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Thunder Knuckles™'s post:
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (11-08-2019), Prof. Bobby Bourbon (11-07-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 04:16 PM

(11-07-2019, 03:46 PM)Vita Frickin Valenteen Said: 🖕

In mourning, are we?

Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 04:18 PM

(11-07-2019, 03:58 PM)Thunder Knuckles Said: Shock-value is dead?! I'll find out if thats true or not!

She's working on it. I'd pay you to help the process along, but I would much rather do it myself.

Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-07-2019, 04:19 PM

"Getting a whiff of Chris Chaos edge off this. Can't wait see you fuck it up, cunt!"

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
Madison Dyson Offline
Not a fascist! :)

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

11-07-2019, 04:34 PM

We go live to Madison Dyson who is safely ensconced inside a panic room.

Bring it, bitch! I got all the best security blood money can buy! Soldier's going over you harder than Vita went over that pasty slag Sarah Lacklan!

There's a bang at the door and Madison jumps, but then she breaths a sigh of relief when she looks at the security camera.

It's cool, just my GrubHub. She flicks off the XWF camera. Suck it, you Gender Confused Anal Bead!

[Image: Dyson.png?ex=65a2219d&is=658fac9d&hm=e67...y=lossless]
Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 06:35 PM

Lux...

Corey...

I've been wanting to say this for a while now, like it's totally been at least 24 hours, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about it saying this. After seening what you did to poor Shane at Warfare.

Suddenly VV "breaks the forth wall" Zack Morris style, and calls for a time out!

Who!

For the record, was one of two people with any sort willingness to try and get to the bottom of the Anarchy title confusion, and the other one also happened to die a couple of weeks ago as well!

Hmmmmm?

And she calls a time in, bringing us back to our regularly scheduled promo.

But yeah, after seeing that, I just wanted to say that I'm REALLY SORRY for...

NOT GETTING A RESTRAINING ORDER SOONER!!!!!!!

Sure enough she waves a thin stack of papers in front of the camera as she laughs, thinking that she has outwitted her foe.

If you so much as come within 100 feet of my person at any time, you will be arrested and taken STRAIGHT TO JAIL! Do you want that? Huh? DO YA!?!

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith (11-07-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 06:38 PM

Well that's one way to avoid a match.

Sure. You do you.

Hate Post Like Post
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 06:45 PM

I would like to respond to the previous comment by saying that I am not trying to avoid a match with Lux due to any sort of fear of her possibly defeating me. I am however afraid for my well being when it turns out that my jealous ex has began murdering talent on the wrestling show that empolyees him.

If you don't believe me, please allow me to remind you that we've already danced our dance once before!

SAVAGE 01/26/2019
XTREME TITLE DEFENSE
LUX
- vs -
VITA VALENTEEN ©

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
1x Federweight Champion
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History
Hate Post Like Post
Noah Jackson (11-07-2019)
Noah Jackson Offline
Very Serious Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

11-07-2019, 06:47 PM

"HA! Fucking got 'em."

[Image: iwofq6s.png]
FORMER:
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]
[Image: l6KRzu8.png]

W | L | D
226 | 11 | 81

Star of the Month (August 2019)
1/3 Star of the Month (January 2020) with Fuzz and our Subaru
RP of the Month (November 2019) with Big Disappointment
Holder of the most wins in the XWF (Mostly house shows)
Holder of the most draws in XWF (All on Anarchy)
Winner of Sickest Cunt of the Year 2020
Winner of Greatest Wrestler who ever lived 2022
Holder of the world's rarest pog collection (Valued at $200)
Owner of Ned Kaye's cat that Ned named Deepthroat for some weird reason
Voted most feared man by Centurion (Twice!)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Noah Jackson's post:
Vita Frickin Valenteen (11-07-2019)
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2019, 06:50 PM

Lux shrugs.

True that! I can accept my losses with dignity, honesty and grace!

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-07-2019, 09:29 PM

i think the only person that will be dead is you after soldier buries u 666 feet under

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Unknown Soldier (11-07-2019)
"The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler Offline
Oceanic Cowboy

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-08-2019, 05:34 AM

Bearded War Pig walks up with a steel folding chair, a bucket of popcorn, and a bandolier of Pabst Blue Ribbon twelve ounce cans of beer around his chest. Pig folds the chair out taking a seat backwards on it like one of the cool kids. He looks at all the attention Lux has gathered and notices Madison Dyson. Setting his popcorn tub down gently BWP erupts from his chair like a ten year old's first 'blast off' session.

"Lux, I honestly could care less who the hell you kill as long as it isn't my best friend Robbie Motherfuckin' Bourbon! Only one little request, wait until I have the sexy time with Madison, she owes me a good dirty bodily fluid swap! I even have my jiffy lube coupon with a free cleaning afterwards."

Pig sits back down with a smile, cracks open a beer, and begins stuffing his face with popcorn.
Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 06:26 AM

Sadly, Gilly can not die.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (11-08-2019), Unknown Soldier (11-08-2019)
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2019, 11:06 AM

Man, Luxy Lux is feeling themselves to quickly. Who was a simple inter-gendered human, is now turned into a blood thirsty... conniving.. sociopath... bitch.

You make Angela Baker from Sleepaway Camp seem like normal gender confused person. So I hope you end up getting yours, before you commit another mass murder on live TV.

So Lux, you better learn how to be humble... and sit your ass down before I Blacklist the man outta you. Before you know it, Corey gonna end up missing one of these days.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Corey Smith Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2019, 01:30 PM

(11-08-2019, 11:06 AM)John_Black Said: Man, Luxy Lux is feeling themselves to quickly. Who was a simple inter-gendered human, is now turned into a blood thirsty... conniving.. sociopath... bitch.

You make Angela Baker from Sleepaway Camp seem like normal gender confused person. So I hope you end up getting yours, before you commit another mass murder on live TV.

So Lux, you better learn how to be humble... and sit your ass down before I Blacklist the man outta you. Before you know it, Corey gonna end up missing one of these days.

I..uh...what?

Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-08-2019, 01:35 PM

(11-08-2019, 01:30 PM)Lux Said:
(11-08-2019, 11:06 AM)John_Black Said: Man, Luxy Lux is feeling themselves to quickly. Who was a simple inter-gendered human, is now turned into a blood thirsty... conniving.. sociopath... bitch.

I..uh...what?

Don’t worry about him. He’s just a living, breathing inditement of the current public school system. Don’t pay any attention to him and he will go away soon enough.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post
John_Black Offline
Tha Soulja Of Nuthin'
TITLE - Revolution Champion

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

11-08-2019, 01:42 PM

(11-08-2019, 01:35 PM)Fuzz Said:
(11-08-2019, 01:30 PM)Lux Said:

I..uh...what?

Don’t worry about him. He’s just a living, breathing inditement of the current public school system. Don’t pay any attention to him and he will go away soon enough.

Lux and Fuzz... no wonder why Vincent Lane let the inmates run the asylum. One's a killer, another is trailer trash who tend to believe his own hype.

Y'all can ignore me, but just know that I can wet'cha both when it's least expected, so don't mind me as I watch from the shadows.

An Outsider Thug.
[Image: killer-mike.jpg?w=300]
Hate Post Like Post
Shawn Warstein Offline
Blood In Blood Out

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-08-2019, 02:04 PM

Am I supposed to be scared?

Was that some sort of intimidation tactic?

Because if it were either, you failed miserably. If you thought I believed in my own hype, then what the fuck are you doing? You gonna kill me? Please try. I’ll rise the a fucking phoenix just to bitch slap you again...

Yes I say again because Noah and I already dismissed you and your gimp Tommy. Back the fuck off, have fun in the shadows. It should feel just like home.... outdoors.

[Image: 193QVMb.png]
Banner Made By: @reinventiongfx
Hate Post Like Post