Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
I AM KRIS - I AM THE HAMMER - AND I AM HERE
Kris The Hammer Von Bonn Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

11-01-2019, 06:51 PM

MISFITS PORTABLE COMMAND CENTRE
SOMEWHERE IN MOUNT HOOD, OREGON

I'm pacing up a down in a room in the portable command centre used by the Misfits and watching on is my manager Antony The Jerk and stable mate Melanie 'Crayzee' Childs.

She has her own issues to deal with in a match against Centurion, so I don't even know why shes chosen to be in this room.

It's hours before Round 1 of the Lethal Lottery Tournament and I have been accused of not doing my best by my own Round 1 Partner. TBS or as he likes to be called The Big Shanks.

"Only a few weeks ago he was telling me that I shouldn't rely on him to turn up. That I should be worried if he doesn't,"

"So don't make it a problem, show him you can be relied on, it's that simple." said Melanie from across the room.

I look at Antony "Why is she even in here? She's got her own issues to worry about,"

"No offense but I don't need your help,"

"Well no offense, at least I actually won my debut match."

That comment really pissed me off. I turned and headed in Melanie's direction, but Antony got in the middle.

"That's enough!!!! The both of you!!!! Miss Childs is actually right Mr Von Bonn, she did win her first match.
And don't look at me like that. I keep telling you, perform and you'll get good treatment, lose and you need to keep working hard. I always have faith in you Mr Von Bonn but I'm not here to stroke your ego,"

I looked at both Antony and Melanie. Mr The Jerk, was right, even if he was being a jerk. I always knew where I stood with him, and I didn't need special treatment if I hadn't earnt it.

"I trust you don't need my help with the promo? You'll sort it?"

I look at Antony and knew he was testing me. I nodded.

"Let's give Mr Von Bonn the room, please Miss Childs."

I watched as a smiling Melanie and my boss walked out of the room. I needed to prepare.

PROMO OF
KRIS THE HAMMER VON BONN

The camera goes live to the XWF Universe. Kris is standing there looking intent.

"Tonight in a few hours, Saturday Night Savage will be happening, and I have the privilege of participating in the 1dt Round Tournament which will make us or break us into getting to the 2nd Round in two weeks time."

"My tag team partner TBS or as he likes to be known as The Big Shanks, feels that I haven't really done anything to help out. If that was the case TBS, then I would never have submitted that first promo last week now would I?"

"Yes, granted it could have been better but I'm here to say that I will be 100 percent committed to the cause."

"You did give me those same doubta yourself by saying I shouldn't rely on you, but whatever, you did what you did, and I'm doing my bit now."

"As for our opponents. A guy called Luca and the other one Tommy Wish. They have proved they don't belong in this tournament, and I will gladly assist you of taking them out."

"Why? Because I'm the JUDGE, JURY and EXECUTIONER and THE HAMMER believes that our opponenta don't deserve to advance to round 2."

"It's appropriate it's fright week, so we are going to give them the frights of their pathetic little lives. And I will be 100 percent focus on killing their dream."

"It's qlmost time to meet face to face. Some say in Westetn European slang that never the twain shall meet. Well we will meer but that's all will happen for Luca and Wish. Wish will Wish he never got involved."

"See you all soon,"

Kris turns and storms out of the room.

Former X-treme Champion - 1st ever title

From 2nd May 2023 to 14th May 2023

12 Days as Champion.

THE MISFITS

'Does a Hammer make a noise
while it is in flight? 
It certainly does when
it find it's Target!'

MISFIT #1:

[Image: Chris-Hemsworth.png]