Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PIN PIN PIN
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-28-2019, 06:38 AM

Amjetkun Socio swims up to Jim Jacksteiner or WhateverTheFuck his name is.

Socio: Don't worry brah, I ain't here to pin you. I just want to shake your hand and wish you luck in our upcoming match you stupid bitch!!!! Fuck you!!!!

Socio scoops up the champ and hits a modified Tombstone into a Pearl River Plunge into a small package.

Low Blow Pin!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-28-2019, 02:03 PM

PIN PIN PIN
PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN PIN

Amjetkun Socio swims up to Jim Jacksteiner or WhateverTheFuck his name is.

Socio: Don't worry brah, I ain't here to pin you. I just want to shake your hand and wish you luck in our up coming match you stupid bitch!!!! Fuck you!!!!

Socio scoops up the champ and hits a modified Tombstone into a Pearl River Plunge into a small package.

Low Blow Pin!

Hey Jackstiener, I came to vist, wait Socio what are you doing pinning my cousin, oh SHIT!
Jim breaks up the pin and throws out socio

Damn it I knew I shouldn't have agreed to the freebird rule being added to the title

kickout
Hate Post Like Post