Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 06:05 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Can anyone help write a match tonight or early tomorrow?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-08-2013, 11:53 AM

Please PM me as soon as possible if you can lend a hand with some quick match writing. Nothing too serious... pretty easy matches to write. Smile

I have some of them covered already but still need a few written. Any help would be much appreciated!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-09-2013, 04:23 AM

Still waiting on some matches from a couple people...

If you're one of the people I'm waiting for a match from, please try to get them to me soon or at least send me a heads up of when I should expect it. Thanks!

Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-09-2013, 07:40 AM

Hey Shane you still need help writing matches? I'm not the best but figured I would at least offer

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-09-2013, 03:36 PM

(06-09-2013, 07:40 AM)Sincere Lee Wild Said: Hey Shane you still need help writing matches? I'm not the best but figured I would at least offer

As of the time of me posting this, I still am waiting for a couple matches to be sent to me. If I don't have them by the time you come back online maybe you can help take one of them.

Results will be up sometime later, guys... sorry for the wait!

Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-10-2013, 07:33 AM

Well there comes a time when it becomes obvious the package isn't ever going to come. (package being the matches I'm still waiting for from somebody) So, I'm going to go ahead and start writing them myself during my random points of downtime today. Sorry again for the delay everyone.

Hate Post Like Post
Sincere Lee Wild Offline
XWF's Ultimate Sin

XWF FanBase:
Monster Heel

(always booed; cheats; hurts people)

06-10-2013, 08:56 AM

I'm sorry shane I know I was suppose to do a filler for you, but I came down with a virus or bug and have been fighting it all day. I'm super sorry.

[Image: jf84dg.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-10-2013, 09:09 AM

No I didn't mean you. The filler wasn't that big of a deal and I wrote it in myself real quick.

Someone was supposed to write 2 matches and didn't answer me when I asked about their status so I'm just taking care of them myself.

Hate Post Like Post