Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qui sème le vent récolte la tempête
Lacklan Offline
World's best at making murderhobos cry

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-26-2019, 08:57 PM

((The CD section from a promo to help bridge the upcoming gimmick change you will be seeing))

~~Epilogue~~

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-KNOCK-KNOCK

Ava’s head swivels towards the door and she can feel the smile break out onto her step-daughter’s face. Thankfully, the door opens before Sarah can sing out some silly Disney song about building a snowman in response, and two young women enter the room. Ava gives both of them a flat look as her emerald eyes moving back and forth and taking in the costumes of the Virgin Mary and Lilith. Cheeky, as always.

“Oh em gee, Sar-Sar! You are missing the-”

Angie cuts off as she takes in the scene before her, perhaps realizing that she is interrupting a private moment, but Sarah’s smile takes up her entire face.

“Don’t worry, I’m coming!”

Sarah turns back to face Ava and the albino’s face relaxes, the heat and anger from but moments ago dissipating. She gives Ava a small nod of her head while she slips her heels back on.

“Thank you. I needed that.”

As she turns away, Ava looks over the girl’s head and her eyes connect with the chocolate brown of Kenzi’s, and then they move to light blue of Angie’s.

“Un instant s'il tu plaît.

Her voice is soft but it carries. Sarah comes to a stop and turns her head, her face filled with an unspoken question, but Ava keeps her eyes locked onto Angie’s.

”Il est temps, mes filles.”

While the confusion stays on Sarah’s face, recognition dawns in Angie’s eyes. Recognition and panic.

“Oh, wow!” she says, turning her eyes to a naked wrist. “Would you LOOK at the time! We better get going!”

As she turns to leave, Ava’s eyes move back to Kenzi’s, and the caramel starlet gives her a small nod. She softly shuts the door.

“...Ang…”

Kenzi’s voice, while soft, still carries firmness. She takes Angie’s hand and gently pulls her further into the room, with Angie’s feet plodding along behind with their weight filled with worry and fear. As they approach, Ava looks back down to Sarah.

“It must be so lonely.”

Sarah raises one of her eyebrows and opens her mouth to speak, but Ava continues and cuts her off.

“To be by yourself. An entire lifetime of living in a castle, living in the center of the Church, attended by the followers of your father, il est ressuscité, yet with no one to share it with. To experience it with.”

Sarah’s eyes fill with sadness and Ava’s heart flutters. So close.

“Why…” Sarah shuts her eyes for a moment and her face fills with pain. “...why are you…”

“Your mother had family, of course. The Oracle was one of many. Of many…wives.”

Ava has difficulty keeping the distaste out of her voice at that word, but she continues.

“Women to share in his glory. Women to embrace. Sisters to embrace.”

The pain on Sarah’s face flattens into annoyance.

“I have better things to do than listen to you talk about Daddy’s harem of whores, Step-Mumsie...”

Ava’s delight in the momentary look of pain on the face of the Grand Slam champion behind Sarah.

“...and I should probably be going. We-”

Ava reaches forward suddenly and places a hand on Sarah’s shoulder.

“The love of a sister...to share in his gifts…”

She licks her lips and fights the smile that wants to form on her face.

“...to share in the gift...of children to bear…”

Sarah blinks several times as her face clouds in confusion.

“Wh...wha-”

“Child...daughter...Selena was not the only woman to be gifted his child.”

Ava feels Sarah’s body freeze underneath her touch and now she does allow the small smile onto her face, though she tries to keep the mirth out of it.

“Within that circle a generation ago...within those sisters...was a leggy blonde...named Mary.”

Ava can feel the silence rushing in. She dare not move her eyes from Sarah’s, dare not break the gaze for even one fleeting glance at Angie. Dare not-

“Bwahahahahaha!”

Ava’s face recoils as if struck by the loud belly laugh from Sarah. The albino’s face turns red as her hands go to her waist and she laughs as if the world’s greatest joke found her ears. No silly giggle, no light and airy affected laugh, but a true and uncontrollable guffaw.

“Oh!”

She doubles over at the waist, still holding her core as if it ached.

“Oh, my!”

Ava’s own face begins to turn red in anger as the laughter continues. After what seems an age, Sarah is able to push herself up to an upright position.

“Oh...oh Step-Mumsie…”

She takes her glasses from her face and wipes away wetness.

“Oh, what a FABULOUS trick! It has been so long, I had forgotten you had a sense of humor!”

She finishes wiping the laughter’s tears from her eyes and replaces her glasses.

“What a trick! Is there a treat to go with it? A true Fall Festival Trick or Treat?”

She turns away from Ava to face her friends.

“Beloved, did you hea….”

She trails off as she sees the face of Kenzi, a face filled with silent pain, and eyes threatening to let loose with their own torrent. Next to her, Angie’s face seems washed out, the pink normally in her cheeks matching the moonlight of Sarah’s.

“What’s wrong? What’s-”

Sarah’s hands begin to shake as she turns away from them and looks at Ava again.

“Wh-what...what is-”

Her head turns back and forth a few times, the shake in her hands growing more violent as time passes.

“I-I don’t-”

“Fangs.”

Ava’s voice is soft and it cuts through the champion’s mounting panic. Ava’s tactic was complex, though far too nuanced for anyone but the two of them to know it. Fangs. What Ava Quinn called the vampire-obsessed teenage daughter of her boyfriend. A relationship which, before it exploded in jealousy and pain, was built on trust and divulging of secrets that no other person knew. Sarah’s hands shake hard enough to make her arms quiver and she looks back up to Ava. In return, she gives her a small nod. Sarah’s eyes, now filled with a complex mixture of emotions, turn back to the duo of Kenzi and Angie.

“H...w…”

She slams her eyes shut as her face scrunches in pain. Kenzi steps forward past the unmoving Angie and takes one of Sarah’s trembling hands.

“...babe…”

Sarah opens her eyes and they look deep into Kenzi’s.

“D-did you...kn…”

Kenzi takes her other hand, trying to quell the shaking before it took over her entire body.

“Outlast.”

Sarah’s eyes widen and Kenzi leans her head in quickly, pressing her forehead to her wife’s.

“...it had to come from them…” she whispers, barely loud enough for Ava to hear. “...I pushed...but it had to come from them…”

After a moment, Sarah gives Kenzi a nod and steps to her side. Angie, her eyes large and mouth half open, stands unmoving. With a help, Sarah pushes past Kenzi and leaps into Angie and throws her arms around her waist in an embrace.

"OH MY GOD, Angie! How is this even possible?"

Unseen by Sarah, Ava’s face falters in shock. Angie’s face, so full of concern before, breaks into a wide smile as she squeezes Sarah as hard as she can.

“I know, right?!”

“Your mom-”

“Totes!”

“-and Daddy-”

“Totes!”

“Holy craxballz! Everything makes SO MUCH SENSE now!”

“Right! Like the eyebrows!”

“How long have you known?”

Angie’s smile freezes suddenly and Ava holds her breath.

“Since June...”

Ava can seen Sarah’s arms slacken a touch at this. She holds her breath even more.

“...what?”

Angie’s hesitation is palpable.

“...of 2018.”

Sarah pushes Angie to arm’s length, her eyes moving rapidly back and forth, and studies her.

“...sixteen months?”

Angie gives her a nod and Sarah blinks several times. She let’s go of Angie’s hands and slams her eyes shut again.

“...sixteen...all that time…”

Kenzi opens her mouth but Sarah instinctively holds up her hand to silence her. Angie shoots Kenzi a panicked look but just gets a shrugged shoulder in return.

“Sar-”

She is also silenced by an upturned hand. Sarah shakes her head over and again, opens and closes her mouth several times, words never quite coming out. Finally, she opens her eyes and takes in Angie. She opens her arms and beckons her.

“Sisters.”

Angie smiles, relief washing over her face, and she steps forward to return the hug. Green eyes taking in everything, still not breathing, Ava’s face turns up into a smile as she sees the same thing Kenzi does. Sarah’s heels shift to the left subtly, her toes pointing to the right. She dips her legs slightly lower, putting her weight into her thighs. And as Angie returns to arm’s reach, she pivots her body and flings out her right fist in a hook.

“BABE!”

Kenzi might have well been moving in water for all the effect she was able to have. Caught wholly unaware by the “Cop Killa,” Angie’s eyes roll back in her head as the World Champion’s fist connects with her temple. Her knees buckle and she falls to the ground, and while Kenzi seems to move through jello to reach out, Angie’s head gets kicked in by a stiletto heel.

“YOU”

SLAM!

“FUCKING”

SLAM!

“LYING”

SLAM!

“BITCH!”

Kenzi is able to get her arms around Sarah, but not before the four clean kicks to Angie’s head. Kenzi pulls her away and toward the door as Sarah screams, her arms and legs flailing in attempts to get to Angie.

“I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU”

Kenzi gets her to the door, almost losing her in the process as she fumbled with the handle, and pulls Sarah through. In that moment, Ava is able to see Sarah’s face clearly, see her eyes. Whereas just minutes before, when speaking of the impending Battleground match with Roxy, they were filled with fury and rage, they were now filled with something far more dangerous.

Hate.

“I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD, ANGELICA, I WILL FUCKING KI-”

The door slams shut. Bleary eyed and holding her head, Angie’s face is filled with a mixture of shock, guilt, and pain. Behind her, Ava’s face breaks out into a smug and triumphant smile.

I told you that I would break your daughter, Chère Sœur.

You may thank me now.

End.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lacklan's post:
Azrael Erebus (10-27-2019)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Lacklan's post!
Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-27-2019)