Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 01:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Moving Forwards - RP #1 - vs Thunder Knuckles and Sebastian Duke
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-25-2019, 11:57 AM

AFTER WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE

So I didn't become the new Hart Champion!

So I didn't beat Centurion!

I did feel I had a chance against him!

So I yet again lose yet another match!

But what I won't do is give in those perceptions that out there that I will be riding Tony Santos's coat tails into the 2nd round. That's not who I am and what I am about!

I fought for too long to be seen as someone who does not pull their weight when it comes to teaming in the XWF.

I have said all along I don't like teaming because of past incidences outside the XWF. But I still put in 100 percent effort when it comes to those types of teams.

Whether it be stand tag team, 3 on 3 or even War Games.

I don't no show! I fight as hard as I can, and I contribute to the team cause.

Why else was I chosen first when Notorious Ned Kaye chose me first when he was naming his team for this year's War Games. He told me why. Because I was dependable, I wouldn't no show, I would work well with the team and I could carry myself.

What happened at War Games? I was 2nd last eliminated on my team. I proved valuable.

So no I don't see myself riding Tony Santos into Round 2. I'll work gard with him and together we will make it to Round 2.

I respect Tony alot. He just finished a good stint as Hart champion. So what if we hadn't seen him since Relentless. The poor guy needed a break after defending for so long. I see him as one of the best Hart champions.

EN ROUTE TO DES MOINES, IOWA!

The camera fades in to the cabin of the Private jet of Mastermind, as it heads from Wales back to the States. It shows him looking out of the window.

"I have to get over the disappointment of Wednesday Night and fast. I have to focus on the coming week. I know I have to appear on Anarchy, but my main focus is to make sure I also focus for next Saturday as that is the most important of my career.

"My main focus is to get to the second round of the Lethal Lottery. My partner, Tony Santos and I have to take on Thunder Knuckles and the once great Sebastian Duke, a legend in his own right."

Mastermind looks at the camera.

"When I first found out that I was team with Santos, I was really overjoyed. I still am. I consider him to be one of the best Hart Champions in the small history of the title.

"To me getting to work with him means a great deal. I won't let you down Tony, even though others say I'm riding your coat tails into Round 2. I'm not. I'm not that sort of person.

"We're facing the xbux loving Thunder Knuckles who'll do anything for x-bux, word is he has already done a deal. So that's all I have to say about that.

"As for the legendary Sebastian Duke. We've met once in a match. I was so over awed to face you, I considered it one of my top 5 highlights.

"But you've been away for so long I don't feel over awed for this match. You maybe a legend, but at the end of the day you're just another returnee who won't be staying long.

"So I'm ready for this match. Coming off the lows of Wednesday Night my focus has to be readjusted from the lows of the loss, to making sure I do a better job in my next promo.

"Until next time....."

Mastermind smiles at the camera as it fades out.

OOC NOTE: Apologies to everyone most importantly to my tag partner Tony Santos. I spent too much energy into trying to beat Centurion on Warfare that I left nothing much in reserves for the last few days of this week, so I had nothing much left except what I came up with.

I promise next week will be better because I'll be well rested.
Sorry again. Not my proudest moment.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mastermind's post:
Atticus Gold (10-26-2019), Sebastian Duke (10-29-2019)