Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Anarchy Boards » Anarchy RP Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Anarchy
Boris Offline
Blyat!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-16-2019, 04:56 PM

The vacation is over comrades.

The beautiful, sunny weather of The Bahamas has been replaced with the cold, rainy weather of West Virginia. It is depressing. It is grey...

...it is my kind of weather blin!

All that sun was no good for Boris, and while I enjoyed the chance to compete at charity show, I was ready to be somewhere where the weather was more suited for a thick blooded Slav such as myself. And oy blin, is West Virginia such a place.

It has rained, almost everyday, since I have arrived. I do not think the sun shines here blin. It is so lovely and so dark, it feel like Chernobyl. There is only one thing you can do in a place such as this - find local bar, and grab a beer. And oy borsha, the beer here so cheap, it is almost free.

[Image: 4EjJtJl.png]

The people here are very friendly - eventually. I had many people tell Boris to "go back to home country" and say mean things about me, but they eventually learned to like me when they saw Kalashnikov strapped to back.

As I was exploring the sights of this city - otherwise known as going bar to bar and drinking as much cheap beer as possible - I receive message on phone. Now that I work for Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers, I am part of email system. I receive message from some debil I will be seeing on Anarchy.

[Image: tSzb7ZV.png]

What the blyat does that mean? Boris does not have time for such nonsense. I do not know who this Arn...

Arm...

Am...jue...ken...Soko is, but apparently he is my tag team partner this week. Cyka blyat, I go from Centurion to this debil in course of one week. This must be Vin Lane testing Boris.

Is no problem, as long as he stay out of Boris way. I have to admit, we are at disadvantage. Blackwaters, they are brothers. TUGS, they are partners. This is random tag team with me and Anjunkin. But we also have element of surprise. We are both pretty new. They do not know us. That is how we get them blin!

We are already being overlooked. TUGS, they do not mention us blin! They do not think we can win. And yes, is true that we are out of element, but we also have the heart of the Slav!

...and, whatever my partner is.

Blackwaters, they win titles in Federation of Xtreme Wrestlers. People know them. But they also have problem with consistency. At best, they are very good, but they not always at their best. Will they see Boris and think "ah, this guy in Adidas track suit and ushanka, he no problem!" That is how people lose blin.

And TUGS, will they completely ignore us? I can say, I will not ignore them. Boris has done research. He knows who TUGS are. Tommy Wish, he is former champion. He has been around for few years. There was time when he was very good wrestler, but that time has passed. Now, he is like every debil on roster. And John Black, he...uh...

...ok, I do not know about John Black. I know he is very similar to Tommy Wish. He enjoys violence. Oy blin, you do not know violence. How many Gopniks have you fought off with a broken bottle blyat? Being crazy does not make you good at fighting blin.

I do not have much to say about Blackwaters, because I do not know which ones will be in match. There is like, 50 of them, and they all wrestle. But for Boris, it does not matter. Donovan, Ezra, Damion, Vadim, I will fight them all, and I am not scared of any of them. Boris is ready, but are they ready for Boris?

Thursday Night Boris begins this week. The people of West Virginia get to see the International Slav Superstar putting Western spies in their place. Will I be cheered? I do not know. But I look at the other wrestlers, and I ask, "why not Boris?" TUGS, they are not good people. Blackwaters, they do not seem like good people. But Boris is good person, as long as you do not mess with my mayonez, and you are not Western spy.

So maybe Boris was too hard on partner. Maybe he is not bad guy. I do not know, I have never met. I do know that, as long as he is good in ring, we will win. Blackwaters? TUGS? They do not have skills. They do not have heart of the Slav. Most importantly, they are not Boris. Only Boris is Boris.

Maybe Boris can teach these debils a thing or two. How would Blackwaters look in ushanka? Do Wish or Black know the greatness that is Adidas? They have so much to learn blin!

Fans of the Slav Superstar get a special treat. They see Boris for free! If you can watch Anarchy, you can see Boris fight. This is my first match on cable blin.

All pray to the Patron Saint Of Vodka. Never fear...Boris is here.

[Image: KGR16Cy.png]
Oppa! - 17 1/2
Blyat! - 14 1/2
Neither! - 0

Former Weight Of Metal Champion
WINNER - Race Across The Everglades in the Slav Cruiser 9000!
2020 XWF Games Tug Of War Gold Medalist
Both Won And Lost The Quarantine Battle Royal
Successfully Contracted Coronavirus
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Boris's post:
(10-16-2019), "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-17-2019), Chris Page (10-26-2019)