Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 09:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Jim brutally kills a dolphin
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-14-2019, 01:23 AM

We open our scene at a beach to see Jim Jimson in the middle of the ocean, swimming away from multiple dolphins.

I'm sorry, I tried to win. Just go away!

You. Lost, You. Suffer

At least that is what Jim thinks.

The scene actually opens up with Jim Jimson running feet deep in the water, barely past the shore running in circles from imaginary dolphins

We put our faith in you and we all died because of it. You will be hunted for the rest of our life!

I wasn't even pinned! Why must you haunt meeeeeeee

Jim makes his heroic jump out of the water. Narrowly escaping the dolphin's ghosts.

In reality, Jim tripped and rolled onto the sand. Jim stands up and looks at the camera.

Hello, people that may or may not be named Jim Jimson, I'm Jim Jimson and today we are breaking the world record for 'how many times you can say "Jim Jimson" in above 35 words.
Well, look at that.

Anyway, I'm here in Fiji for my first match at savage.

It's in Honolulu, Hawaii, you pathetic fool!

Jim Jimson feels his entire body sink as the dolphin king is talking. Jim is sinking into the sand. Jim tries to fight out, but just can't and Jim's cries for help are ignored by the lifeguards, all except for one, who runs over to Jim with a rope. As the lifeguard gets closer, Jim realises that it's his cousin, Johno Jimson, when he is up close to Jim he wraps the rope around Jim's neck and then whispers into his ear

You gave barney a hug and then betrayed him you son of a bitch.

Then Johno walks away holding onto the rope. As Jim falls further into the sand he notices a massive, open cave that is under the beach. Jim also notices that there's water at the bottom. Jim starts to scream as the rope gets tighter around his neck. His screams become crocks and it continues to get tighter and tighter around his throat. Until he miraculously slips out of the noose and falls into the water. Luckily there is a pool floatie for Jim to sit in.

Hello Johno, I am have brought you here to ask you for help in a time of distress. I rule over the dophi-

Um, dolphin king. It's me Jim, not Johno

What! How! Where is Johno!

He's a fan of barney green

What in the hell does that have to do with anything! That was the last bit of my strength summoning that quicksand! You ruined EVERYTHING Get out!

A jerrycan falls from the sky hitting Jim on the head.

4 hours later

Jim wakes up in an alleyway far FAR away from the ocean, knowing damn well that if he goes near the water some type of dolphin will attack him. Jim has absolutely no idea where he is. He just knows he's somewhere in Honolulu. It's a 'fuck off' gift from the dolphins. Jim steals a phone, from a pedestrian walking by. Jim watches the Melanie Crayzee Childs promo. Jim then gives the phone to a properly asleep homeless man.

Ok, in a couple of days, I got a triple threat. I'll be versing people like Melanie and...... Goddammit, I forgot his name...... uhh It doesn't matter it's something random anyway.

Melanie, you have been talking a whole lot of shit. You said that I held a bland and nothing title. You said my heavymetalweight championship is bland and boring. Let me tell you something, this is a colourful title, this title has more colours than a rainbow. I mean if a rainbow was made up of greys, blacks and a really dark yellow, but there are multiple different types of greys, blacks and yellows. If you think this title is bland then your just crazy.

You also said that this title is a no-nothing title. let me tell you something else, miss Childs, listen very closely, this is important. I. DONT. GIVE. A. FUCKING. DAMN. WHAT. YOU. THINK. YOU. PIECE. OF. DOLPHIN. SHIT.
You haven't even had a match, but you have the audacity to tell me I have a nothing title. Whatever title I hold, becomes the most important title in the XWF, no the WORLD. Centurion? never heard of him. Unknown Soldier? Maybe just go away and do whatever drug-addicted Satanists do in there spare time. If you think this title is unimportant then gosh, your just crazy.
Isn't that right, friend?

Jim taps the shoulder of a homeless man. The homeless man just stares at Jim as if Jim just walked in on him masturbating, the death stare is well deserved because it turns out he was masturbating. Jim thinks he's just really trying to find something in his pocket

Your the best, homeless bob.
Melaine, you also said one more thing, you said to me and random to try and think of something really crazy. What gives you the privilege to ask for this, but you also said that I would probably do something crazy or 'crayzee' as yo you. u like to put it. I'm not crazy, I don't talk to voices like you, I talk to a dead tribe of dolphins murdered by whales and the arctic itself.......... Ok, their's probably a better way to describe it, but I'm still NOT CRAZY.

Jim says this as he sits in an alleyway eating pinecones out of a dumpster, sitting next to a homeless man thats sleeping and a homeless man jerking off.

Crazy people don't have friends like I do!

Jim then hugs both of the homeless men, making them very confused as they have no fucking idea who this guy, hugging them is. Jim then picks them up for a double Jimson slam, Jim slams them into a dumpster filled with pinecones.

Sorry buds, just instincts, anyway, did I ever tell that time I..........
Jim starts to drone on, about that one time he nearly stole a happy meal from Maccas, until the homeless men step out of the dumpster with knives.

Half an hour later

Jim wakes up in another hospital for the second time this month. Jim leaves the hospital very sad, not because he was just stabbed, but because his homeless friends didn't visit him in the hospital.

Suddenly a light bulb falls from a skyscraper landing on Jim's head, breaking on impact, making Jims head split open, but that doesn't matter that much because Jim has a realisation, a realisation that changes everything.

Jim runs into a Seaworld, damn well knowing what he's going to steal. Jim breaks into the dolphin exhibit and just grabs a dolphin and bolts out of there because when you see someone running at full speed, carrying a dolphin, bleeding from the head, you decide to just leave him alone.

Random! That is a very odd and random name. So, almost too random. iYou know what else is random, the dolphin king sending me to Hawaii. Why would the dolphin king send me to Hawaii, he obviously is hoping to see me get beaten up, but they didn't want anybody to take me out, they wanted one of there own. RANDOM! You are a dolphin in a robot suit! When the people were being chosen for Savage Saturday, as soon as a was added, you just so happened to show up. Coincidence I THINK NOT. It's obvious you're a dolphin. You killed the the real random, and have taken over his body. That's why Random's been gone and returned so randomly. He's a DOLPHIN IN DISGUISE.

That is why to prove my dominance I will carry this dead dolphin into the arena and as your dolphin instincts kick in, you will run away like a little dolphin BITCH!

Sir, I feel like your rambling, Your starting to sound a bit cra-

Why are you talking! You're the cameraman. You don't talk. GOT IT

Ok, sir, I'm sorry s-

And what were you about to say before huh. It sounded like you were about to say the c-word and I'm not talking about Noah Jackson's word, the other c-word, CRAZY. I'm. Not. Crazy.

I'm sor-

No, no, no stop talking. Stop right now. Who do you think you are, calling me crazy. You're just like Melanie, your nothing yet think your words have worth. Your a nobody trying to be somebody.

Ok, si-

WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY!

Jim throws a pinecone at the cameraman, making him drop the camera on the floor. All we see is Jim beating the cameraman with a pinecone.

17 minutes later

The camera has been going on as Jim continues to bash the cameramans head, over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

Jim looks around and sees the camera still running. Jim walks over and sits down cross-legged and just starts eating the bloody pinecone. As he leans over and turns the camera off
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Atticus Gold (10-19-2019), Theo Pryce (10-14-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-16-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-14-2019)