Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Poll: Do you believe in ghosts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
One's pinning Jim right now of course
71.43%
5 71.43%
Fuck that, ghosts are for spineless noobs
28.57%
2 28.57%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boo, you cuck bitch. Eat this ass.
Ghost of Chubby Fletcher

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-14-2019, 06:29 AM

[Image: Penn.jpg]

Hey fuckstick. I'm a spirit now and me and all the other poltergeists are like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW what a lame bitch Jimson is, right guys?

There's a murmur of agreement from some other voices in the great beyond.

So anyway, I'm bending you over like I did to your mama and taking this belt one thick inch of ghost meat at a time. Hope you like being split like a piece of lumber by a ghost, Jim, because this is happening every night. Don't even bother with any sort of psychic cleansing or whatever other bullshit you've seen in the movies. It's all fake. I'm the real deal, and you're getting ghost-fucked. I'm gonna spin you on my ghost dong until that ass is splattered with glowing supernatural spirit sperm. Are you the idiot who like pinecones? You look like that kinda guy. If I get my specter member stabbed by some pinecone jammed into that rectum of yours you are gonna regret it, man. I'll jam a whole Ouija board up there, I'm not kidding."

Chubby's ghost unzips and gets down to business pinning Jim.
[-] The following 4 users Like Ghost of Chubby Fletcher's post:
(10-14-2019), Corey Smith (10-14-2019), Jim "the Jim" Jimson (10-14-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-16-2019)
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:
Hardly anyone to be honest

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-14-2019, 07:22 AM

You know Jim isn't the champ, he lost the title but the management were too lazy to do anything about it.

[Image: zVNrMXw.jpg]

Record
01-25-03

Titles
1x Heavymetalweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-14-2019, 07:32 AM

Chubby WAS the management, dude!

You just called a guy lazy for dying.... that's weak, man. So weak.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:

(booed by most fans; hurts people even when not supposed to; often angry and shitty)

10-14-2019, 07:50 AM

Well maybe if he spent more time doing his job than eating he wouldn't be dead, but really fuck him and his ghost.

Record
01-25-03

Titles

Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-14-2019, 08:36 AM

There is something really amazing about a guy who didn't do his job the last time he was booked lecturing others on how they should do theirs.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Corey Smith (10-14-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-14-2019)
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-14-2019, 12:31 PM

Boo, you cuck bitch. Eat this ass.

Chubby os a fuck spirit now. He pins, he fucks. You're fucked

One's pinning Jim right now of course
Fuck that, ghosts are for spineless noobs

Hey fuckstick. I'm a spirit now and me and all the other poltergeists are like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW what a lame bitch Jimson is, right guys?

There's a murmur of agreement from some other voices in the great beyond.

So anyway, I'm bending you over like I did to your mama and taking this belt one thick inch of ghost meat at a time. Hope you like being split like a piece of lumber by a ghost, Jim, because this is happening every night. Don't even bother with any sort of psychic cleansing or whatever other bullshit you've seen in the movies. It's all fake. I'm the real deal, and you're getting ghost-fucked. I'm gonna spin you on my ghost dong until that ass is splattered with glowing supernatural spirit sperm. Are you the idiot who like pinecones? You look like that kinda guy. If I get my specter member stabbed by some pinecone jammed into that rectum of yours you are gonna regret it, man. I'll jam a whole Ouija board up there, I'm not kidding."

Chubby's ghost unzips and gets down to business pinning Jim.

Jim kicks out
Hate Post Like Post
LiamRoberts Offline
Procrastinating King

XWF FanBase:

10-14-2019, 06:26 PM

(10-14-2019, 08:36 AM)Theo Pryce Said: There is something really amazing about a guy who didn't do his job the last time he was booked lecturing others on how they should do theirs.

Sorry I was just helping out and allow the real champion to get the title that he won fairly but was overlooked by management, but I guess my help is not wanted so I guess I will just let myself out. Jim enjoy your fake title you little bitch.

Record
01-25-03

Titles

Hate Post Like Post
Jim "the Jim" Jimson Offline
The man, the myth, the legend, the pin

XWF FanBase:
Not Over

(the perfect heel; hated even by the fans who usually cheer heels; pisses off internet fans too)

10-14-2019, 07:33 PM

Quote:Sorry I was just helping out and allow the real champion to get the title that he won fairly but was overlooked by management, but I guess my help is not wanted so I guess I will just let myself out. Jim enjoy your fake title you little bitch.

maybe if you rubbed off the raspberry jam thats all over your face, people would actually listen to you.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jim "the Jim" Jimson's post:
Thunder Knuckles™ (10-14-2019)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-16-2019, 10:37 AM

OMG!

I hovered my mouse over that ghostly picture of Chubby and a spectral pin from the grave popped up! CHUBBY IS A CHAMPION IN THE AFTERLIFE!!!

Winner and NEW HMW Champion - Chubby Ghost

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (10-16-2019)