Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 04:38 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rat Tat Tata Boom Boom.
T.H.U.G.S Offline
Tribalistic Mindstas

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-21-2019, 12:12 PM

"The Following Announcement, was paid for by the The Hateful Underappreciated Gangstas."

[The Scene opens up to an NWO-esque Black and white room, where we see Tommy and Black standing in front of a cage wall. They hold up a picture of the formerly employed Thad Duke, and place it on the wall in memory.]

"Man, it's a shame that Thad had got cut from the company. All over some mathafuckin money backing."

"Hey man, you know how political the company is, hell they even had Heather and PC go silent until the last minute of that mat classic Big Griff and Lackland last Savage."

[They both look into the camera with a smug look, and look back at the Thad memorial.]

"Anyways, back on topic... Thad had it all, hell he even managed to proclaim that Big D needs to now kiss management asses, such a defiant mafucka. I hope his father will come along and hold the Duke name in the Lethal Lottery... speaking of which.."

[They put up a portrait of Luca on the caged wall, and both men start to clap at the pastel rendition of Luca.]

"Hey Tommy, isn't Luca now your partner in the Lethal Lotto?"

"Sure he is, and we going to be involved in some buried alive shit against a established legend Shank and The Hammer... so can't wait to bury those fucks in a snowy graveyard."

"Whoa whoa now, save that for your next shoot, you don't want to unload too soon on the opps."

"You're right man... i mean, you got it even better... you're taking on a muscle bounded dufus Socio... in a costume no less... who's your favorite animal?"

"Hey man, these busta's will find out shortly by Thursday... i'll give you a hint who howls at the moonlight?"

[Before Tommy blurs out the answer, Black covers his mouth and speaks onto the camera.]

"The only thing I can say is this, XWF, be prepared for us to bring the irrelevance within the ring of all the shows. That beatdown we did on Socio and Boris, wasn't just a warning shot... it was more of a message of what we can do, because we are willing to take risks in order to get ahead of the opps. Where are the Power Couple?...."

"Oh yeah... they left the company after that beatdown we dished to them. Either me or Tommy work together or separately... it's all the same affair. Y'all put em up, we knock down like they are dominos.... speaking of dominos Tommy did you--"

[Tommy hands a box of empty pizza, and Black tosses it on the ground as T shrugs it off, after about two minutes of "bickering" they motion the camera man to get out as the scene fades into nothing else worth mentioning.]
Edit Hate Post Like Post