Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 03:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Character Development RPs
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notorious BIG Is Formed
B.O.B. D Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-09-2019, 12:41 PM

(the following took place following XWF Relentless)

The scene opens up in the trainer's room, but all we can see is their back as they appear to be working on someone. After a few seconds of this, the trainer steps out of the way revealing none other than Ned Kaye sitting on the exams table. He has a brace on his left leg, as he looks to be in a great deal of pain. All of a sudden, Big D walks into the room with a cocky grin on his face.

"You'll have to wait until I'm finished with Ned," the trainer says. Big D doesn't move at all, but rather, gives the trainer a death glare.

"I'm not here to see YOU," Big D scoffs as he leans forward in a threatening manner. "I'm hear to speak with Ned."

The trainer looks from Big D to Ned, a worried look on his face. Ned puts a hand on his shoulder, before leaning his head forward to signal he doesn't feel threatened by D. The trainer looks uneasy, but leaves the two wrestlers to their conversation.

"You know, as much as I appreciate your aid, it doesn't excuse you acting like an asshole," Ned says looking at his leg, before placing his hands cautiously on the brace. "That said... thank you."

"No problem at all, Neddy boy," Big D replies with a sly grin. He goes to pat Ned on the injured leg, but stops and chuckles. "You should feel lucky, you're one of the only people in this company I'd do such a thing for........... That being said, I MAY have had an underlying motive for doing so."

"No, really?" Ned responds with a sarcastic tone. "You didn't come to help me out of the goodness of your own heart?" Ned pauses for a moment before replying seriously. "What do you want?"

"Ned, I'm hurt!" Big D says as he clutches his heart. "I would've helped you out regardless, I was just hoping doing so would butter you up for my proposition. As you know, I made claim for a World Tag Team Title shot when I was still the Xtreme Champion; with a partner and date to be determined later. Well, congratulations, Ned, I'd like for YOU to be my partner!"

Ned gives D a glare, taking a deep breath before pointing to his leg. "I think you'll find there's a pretty big hurdle in the way of that."

"Oh, Ned," Big D says with a laugh. "I'm in no rush. If you're willing to team with me, I can wait until you're fully healed. It'd be preferable, actually."

"Hmmmm," Ned ponders, going silent for a moment and placing his hand on his chin. "I won't promise anything........... But I might be able to give you a more definitive answer once my leg's all healed."

"Last time I checked, your head wasn't broken," Big D says as he knocks on Ned's head. "I could've asked ANYONE else on the roster, but I chose YOU. It's about time you got your first Championship, Ned. I can wait for your leg to heal before the match, but I don't know if I can wait that long for an answer. Especially if that answer ends up being 'no.'"

"Very well then," Ned cracks his neck somewhat. "You've got yourself a deal." Big D seems pleased with Ned's response before turning to walk away, only to have Ned say one last thing. "So what are we, some kind of Notorious BIG?"

"I guess so," Big D responds with a smile before turning and walking away.

June 2019 XWF Superstar of the Month
2019 Relentless Fishing Contest Winner
1x XWF World Heavyweight Champion
1x bWo World Heavyweight Champion [despite what Miss Furry or James J. Dildo says]
1x NWF World Heavyweight Champion
2x XWF Xtreme Champion [current]
2x XWF TV Champion
1x XWF Internet Champion
1x NWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Slim)
1x NWF Xtreme Champion
1x NLCW Slamfest Champion
1x LCW Hardcore Champion
3x WWF X-Division Champion
1x WWF World Tag Team Champion (w/Seth Flash)
1x WWF Dark Champion
1x WWF TV Champion
1x EGW Fury Champion
3x XWF Federweight Champion
4x XWF Heavymetalweight Champion
1x 420* Cruiserweight Champion
2x CMW Hardcore Champion
1x XHW T.V. Champion
1x WXC Hardcore Champion
1x XPW U.S. Champion
1x WLFC Tag Team Champion w/Chance
1x WWC T.V. Champion
1x WWC European Champion
1x WWF 24/7Hardcore Champion
2x WLFC 24/7 Hardcore Champion

pin
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like B.O.B. D's post:
Ned Kaye (10-09-2019), Noah Jackson (10-09-2019)