Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 11:16 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Props to a couple of true gladiators
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-10-2019, 12:20 AM

I need to give credit where credit is due...

Big Vito Valentino– you have elevated the Anarchy Championship to heights it had never before seen with your courageous and successful open challenge last night on Warfare.

Thunder Knuckles– you fought well and showed you've got a pair of grapefruits the size of jackfruits by not only accepting the open challenge but also coming within a pube of claiming the gold even after your earlier hard fought match. I have no doubt that if you had been fresh for the title shot, you would have killed Vito and DDT'd her foot clean off her shoulders!

I applaud you both and I implore the rest of the XWF to take notice and up your game because we just saw a solid demonstration of what true warriors and champions are made of!

A clapping sound is heard from somewhere, but Shane's hands are still held up in the air after praising VV and TK. The camera zooms out and the clapping sound is revealed to be coming from down below as Shane is twisting his hips while completely naked. You did not look away in time.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane (10-10-2019), "The Wolf of Afghanistan" Joshua Schuler (10-10-2019), Corey Smith (10-10-2019), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-10-2019), Theo Pryce (10-10-2019), Thunder Knuckles™ (10-10-2019), Vita Frickin Valenteen (10-10-2019)
Vita Frickin Valenteen Offline
Vicious Frickin Vampire

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-10-2019, 09:25 AM

Thanks Shane, and I MUST say, Thunder Knuckles may just be the toughest challenge that I've faced yet. That guy is so BIG and STRONG, I'm really not sure where I found the strength to power back, but I did, and as such, I'm not only STILL the Anarchy Champion, but I now officially have ONE more successful defense than Slacklan had in her two month reign!

I will continue to defend this championship at every opportunity while Sarah continues to stretch minimum defense timelines to their limits with that costume jewelry she's wearing around her waist!

[Image: VVbatlogosm.png]

1x Anarchy Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
2x Television Champion
1x Lord Of Violence (March 2022)
2x Tag Team Champion
2x Freestyle Champion
3x Heavy Metalweight Champion
1x Federweight Champion
24/7 Briefcase Winner - March 2019
2019 Tweener Of The Year

Match History