Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-03-2024, 03:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
JTC...No Gimmicks...At All
Swift Ion Offline
Plagiarism

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

06-10-2013, 08:56 AM

Swift Ion is seen pacing back and fourth in his locker room, while Steve Sayors enters

Steve Sayors: How do you feel on facing the man, tonight, who attacked you last week, Jonathan Thomas Cross?

Swift Ion: "You see I feel, calm...By that, I know that I'm going to kick JTC ass, nothing more to it. He wants to talk about Gimmicks? No, no, no...Let's talk about JTC's new gimmick. He wants to talk about how he is using no gimmicks, by using his own name, and that makes him gimmickless? Hell no! You see his dumb ass probably doesn't no that he said myslef is my gimmick, after he keeps on talking about no gimmicks and tonight and Im putting him in Rehab myself. Do you not know who I am? I am Swift Ion. I promise, no no no, I know that I'm going to win with the 4...5...0. I dont make mistakes, I create them for people like you. JTC, you have two things wrong...One, you have never faced anyone like me...And two, this isnt going to be another ass kicking, tonight, stop being a little girl, and man up in life for once. All I hear from you is, Ive been in pro wrestling for ten years, or I have no gimmick. Give me a damn breack. Why do you do this to yourself? Huh? What was that? Oh sorry, I had my foot in your throat after I kick the living hell out of your face aand try to make it prettier, lets try that? Plus, that "Gimmick", you had wasn't because of you losing, it was because you staright up damn suck and dont deserve to be a pro wrestler. All you do is whine. do you know who we call those whiners, I call them bitches. After I'm done with you, Ill see that your hurt real badly, can't stand, or can't move. I will tell ththe EMT's to move and say, "I got this". After I kick your ass, Ill drive you to the Emergancy Rokm, my Damn Self! JTC, just remember, this is not a gimmick, not at all, when your lying in the middle of the ring and you see bright lights flashing around you, your going to say, "What happend"? Im going to stand there and say, I ,kicked your ass, personally, JTC, remember, all moves are High-risk and all Damn Straight Swift!"

Swift Ion walks away, out the locker Room and the camera fades out

[Image: Bleacher-Report_logo.jpg]
[Image: ap19.PNG]]

Finisher: Copy and paste!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Swift Ion's post:
Andrew Morrison (06-10-2013)