Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any1 looking?
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

10-08-2019, 05:14 PM

Alright what I'd like to have right now is everybody's undivided attention. What I'm looking for is only 2 things, number 1 I'm looking for anybody that wants to be my workout partner! That's right you need to be able to handle your fucking shit in the gym, you need to be able to move some heavy ass weight and you need to be able to spot me proper so I don't kill myself when I'm doing well over 700 pound squats and well over 500 lb bench press.

Number 2 I'm also wondering who here wants a personal trainer cuz guess what? That's right you guessed it The All Day All Nighter Amjetkun Pathmaker Socio The Great AKA Oath Hammer God Of Bod is willing to take on some new clients. We will work out the details and I'll make sure you're taking whatever it takes to get big as fuuuck!

Number 3 I'm just gonna come right out and say it bro I'm your hookup for any and every possible thing you could need to growth the fuck up bro. No substance is too far off limits and no powders, pills or injectables are too elite for me to get my hands on. Everyone knows I'm the most hard working all natural vegan bodybuilder and powerlifter of the modern gym so get at me boy and let's get it!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post