Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 05:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Haunted - Part 2: Seeking Aid from the Enlightened
The Brothers Blackwater Offline
Vindicators

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

10-08-2019, 11:28 AM

[Image: kOlxyZC.jpg]

My mission to contact Alister Dante aka Templar, brought me to a rooftop garden, located atop King's Tavern. A bar owned by Axle King, the building also held a three bedroom, one bathroom apartment. Which was inhabited by Axle, Wylie Sinclair and Alister Dante. Once Father Franklin discovered Alister's secret, that his priest in training was also an ever steadfast, watcher and warrior by night, he politely asked Alister to find a new place to live. After all, it wasn't safe having a vigilante staying in the clergy house. It was a request that Alister obliged and how he came to live with Axle and Wylie. This explained the rooftop garden too, since I doubt it would have been inspired by Wylie or Axle. Definitely not Axle. The day that Axle King is motivated to create a rooftop garden of his own volition, will be the same day that we come to realize that "Invaders of the Body Snatchers" wasn't just a science fiction movie. No, this had Alister Dante, written all over it, he was a spiritual guy and this was the perfect type of sanctuary for a man seeking tranquility and a place for deep thoughts and contemplation. Still, it was a stark contrast from the apartment that existed directly below it, climbing up the ladder and lifting the hatch that led you out onto the roof was quite the trip. I felt like I should have been carrying a little dog named Toto.

When I approached Alister, he was sitting Indian style, with his back facing towards me. Completely still and quiet, his shoulder length blond hair, occasionally taken by a gentle breeze. Crap. He was obviously meditating and I didn't really know how I was supposed to obtain someone's attention, when they were in such a state, so this presented a conundrum for me. Do I cough or say their name out loud? I didn't know. Before I could mentally go through a list of options and weigh out their pros and cons, Alister spoke. His voice instantly breaking the serene silence, I was completely taken off guard by his words. Maybe even a tad flabbergasted. Mostly due to what he said and the fact that he couldn't see me, even if he heard someone approach him, there wasn't a way for him to know who it was and yet, he spoke these words.

[Image: VW1leG0.jpg]

"Donovan Blackwater. This is an unexpected yet welcome visit. How may I help you on this glorious day?"

See what I mean, if it was unexpected, how did he know it was me? I sort of stood there stunned for a moment as I slightly tilted my head to the side and pondered that question. Coming to no clear or certain conclusion, I managed to spit out...

"How?"

To which he replied as he rose up into a standing position.

"Did I know it was you?"

He softly laughed.

"I have my ways."

Turning with a friendly smile, Alister almost seemed amused by the baffled expression, still occupying my face.

"True enlightenment is a gift that comes with many splendors. You aren't here to discuss all that though, so let us speak of the real reason behind your visit. Something is troubling you, yes and you're in need of some assistance, I presume?"

"Yes, you would be accurate in that presumption. I've recently discovered there's a presence in my home and apparently, it's been feeding off my life force, which doesn't make complete sense to me but based on the source of this information, I'm inclined to believe it."

"Dillinger is a rather dark, foreboding cloud of doom but even they are given way to rays of light, I would trust his insight as well."

"Did you talk to Dillinger?"

"I did not."

"Then how could you possibly know that he was involved? What... did God give you some kind of intuition or telepathic powers? Does that happen when you completely turn yourself over to the lord and swear to forever carry out his will?"

"Haha! No. That's just the most logical choice based on abilities. Dillinger has the power to see the dead, trace the paths of spirits and detect their energy. Obtaining aid from him makes the most sense. That's the only reason I derived that conclusion. It's true I am a humble servant of the lord and will endlessly carry out his work but that hasn't granted me any superpowers, not any that I am aware of anyway. Although, I do believe God guides my footsteps and protects me as I travel my righteous path every night, when I do my part to protect the city and all its fine citizens."

"Then what was all that talk about true enlightenment being a gift with many splendors?"

"True enlightenment, is a place that is reached by many different roads, all leading to the same destination. Illumination. Once one has traversed them all, pure perception and awareness will be achieved. It isn't a superpower, although it is not an ability most are open to wield. Also the windows are open in the living room and Axle speaks rather loudly. I heard him greet you, when you arrived. His voice tends to carry and it's even more amplified when you're sitting in absolute silence. I figured I'd have some fun and fuck with you, when you came on up. I was not disappointed."

"Are you allowed to do that?"

"Do what? Have a sense of humor? Yes, I am pretty sure that's alright, believing in God doesn't remove that from someone. At least it didn't do that for me. I can't speak for everyone but from my own personal perspective, it didn't revoke that capability. I know there are some men of faith that do walk around with sticks permanently stuck in place, up their posterior but I personally couldn't exist like that, I would find it tremendously hard to walk. I'd imagine sitting wouldn't be much easier either. In fact, I think it might even be more difficult. And painful!"

A smirk.

"Also I'm straight."

"Why does that matter? Didn't you give up sex? Aren't you studying to be a priest?"

"I was but after some thought, I decided to take a different course."

"You met a girl."

"That's... neither here nor there."

"You met a girl."

"Fine. I met a girl or rather, I already knew a girl, her name is Trinity and things became... complicated. Complicated... but in a good way, I simply chose not to persist in a direction that would lead to future blasphemy. That doesn't mean I lost my faith, it just means I carry out the lord's will in other ways."

Alister laughed and ran a hand back through his hair.

"Can we get back to your thing now? Namely your uninvited guest that won't vacate your place of residence."

"Yeah, sorry. I didn't mean to pry. We just don't really talk one on one that often or at all actually, in spite of the fact that we're both members of The Elite and I didn't realize how little I knew about you. We can switch back to talking about the entity that has taken up residence in my abode."

"I assume you need me to rid you of this burden? You don't want to communicate with it, do you?"

"Absolutely not. I want it gone."

"Alright. Well, I can come by tonight, assuming time is of the essence and that works for you?"

"Oh that definitely works."

"Then that's precisely what I shall do. You should have your son stay somewhere else for the night, revoking spirits from homes, isn't really an activity for children to witness. You never know how drastic or intense the situation might get and it's always best to keep the very young away. When that choice is available and they aren't the target or source."

"Ezra and Ivan are already watching Arkin, so that's not an issue. I can call and ask if he can spend the night as well. I'm certain it won't be a problem."

"Does your brother know about any of this?"

"No, no one besides you and Dillinger, know what's going on and I'd like to keep it that way."

"This matter is your business and I am not one to share other's stories. It does provoke my curiosity as to why you want to keep it a secret but I assume you have your reasons, so I will respect your wishes and this matter will stay between us."

"Excellent. I appreciate it and I'll see you at my place later tonight."

[Image: YMzDZZz.png]

"For this promotional video, I will solely address the topics from Thunder Knuckles second promo, since at the present time that's all that I've recently watched. Been a bit busy lately."

"First off, I want to educate you, T.K on the difference between flying and levitating. Levitation is the action of rising or causing something to rise and hover in place within the air, while flying is traveling freely through the sky, soaring with ease like a bird... or Superman. I can't fly. I can use my powers to push myself off the ground, raise upward and maintain that position but that's about it. Just thought I'd clarify that for you."

"Here are a couple of other clarifications. My cock was never severed from my body. I'm not sure where that information came from but it didn't happen. Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus had his dick cut off once, after a fight between Azrael Erebus and Chris Chaos, that occurred last year. He was the guest referee, you see and Shane , Luca Arzegotti and Morbid Angel decided to come out and have some fun. This all went down one day before my brothers and I, were employed with the company. Many days before my very first match, which took place during the time when there were issues with the station providers and the XWF was broadcasted from some public access network. Thankfully that matter was resolved but between then and now, I never had any part of my body removed. I would know, being that I am of sound mind and it's my body after all."

"Also my father never locked my brothers and I up. He only learned of our existence last year. There are multiple times that I have personally mentioned that our whole reason for joining the federation was because we sought out revenge. On Azrael Erebus, our father. Why? Well he disappeared after impregnating our mother. We wanted vengeance because he left and we were raised by an abusive, psychopath. She kept us locked away in an attic when we were growing up and we felt that he abandoned us. However, we ultimately chose to verbally share our grievances and gave him a chance to explain himself. That's when we learned, he didn't leave of his own accord. He was abducted and imprisoned within a gold rock. He never knew we were born. This knowledge made us rethink our course of action and we went for a more peaceful approach, forgiveness and forging a relationship. Now we have a father and my son has a granddad."

"Talk about stupidity. You can't even get someone to help you research your opponents properly. I assume you need help because you have some form of ADHD and can't focus on something for more than a minute. Either that or your mentally challenged and can't grasp things without some form of guidance or explanation. Whatever the reason, you need to find a new helper monkey cause the one you've got is terrible at his job. Anyway, here's the last and final piece of false information. The fact that I will let my guaranteed failure get the best of me. Ha! That's funny, mostly because that'll never happen. There's no way that a loser at life, reject, crackpot like you, could ever stand a chance at beating me. Not in this reality or a trillion others. You simply aren't good enough and you never will be. Come Wednesday Night Warfare, you will learn that first hand. This I promise you."

"Good thing you've been begging and crying for cash, you're gonna need it when you're sent to the hospital cause the XWF does not equip its employees with insurance."

"Awww... frownie face, all those dollars down the drain. Cue the sad trombone."

[Image: vp1uvfb.jpg]

[Image: iNVRm0X.jpg]

Donovan Blackwater
Former 1x...

[Image: jtHw5j1.png]

[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Brothers Blackwater's post:
Chris Page (10-08-2019), Unknown Soldier (10-08-2019)